Are you looking to make a significant impact at a growing Saas company?
SocialPilot is seeking an Admin Executive who can manage admin activities and maintain financial reports.
You’ll be responsible for all admin activities and basic accounting activities at SocialPilot - including presenting various reports to the management.
- Must have proficiency in office applications such as MS Word, MS Excel, Google Docs, etc
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to deliver data within defined deadlines
- Proven ability in multitasking and prioritizing tasks
- Good interpersonal, report writing, and ability to communicate politely at all levels
- Should have excellent planning and time management skills
- Can handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Light accounting duties
- Plan and prepare finance-related reports
- Will be required to maintain office infrastructure and facilities
- Vendor management- Will be responsible for the acquisition, installation, and maintenance of office equipment that is required for the facility – IT Systems, Air conditioning, etc
- Asset Management – Will be responsible for all the company-owned items, ensure appropriate usage and storage
- Event Management – Organize meetings and conferences, make travel arrangements and hotel reservations for guests/staff
- Manage maintenance & replacement of office equipment, appliances, furniture, furnishings, etc.,
- Ensure the availability of daily miscellaneous requirements for employees
- Keep all the administrative bills properly documented and settle dues on time to make sure none of the services is interrupted
- Act as info-hub to provide administration related information and supervise administrative activities such as housekeeping, catering, mail/courier deliveries, stationery stocks
For too long, too many SMBs and growing agencies have put up with underwhelming marketing software products that are “cheap” but painful to use, have too many frustrating features, and have severely delayed customer service and overall a very disappointing experience. And sure enough, as these agencies grow, they find themselves locked in annual contracts worth thousands of dollars for software products which they thought were “discounted”.
SocialPilot was created in 2014 to change this.
At SocialPilot, we believe that irrespective of the ticket size, SMBs and agencies deserve enterprise class software that creates joyful experiences in their day-to-day marketing work. We think that being price competitive does not mean cheap, and that just because an agency grows, does not mean that we should start charging them ridiculously. And yes, each and every customer’s business is equally important and deserves immediate attention including 24x5 chat, emails and phone calls.
As of today, over 5000 agencies and SMBs use SocialPilot to manage their social media publishing, analytics, and social engagement while collaborating with their team and their clients.
Our impact so far
- Helped 5000+ marketing agencies and SMBs
- 1 billion+ social media posts published
- One of the fastest growing SaaS companies in India as listed by Inc 42
- Ranked as a “Great Product” consistently by G2, Capterra, SoftwareSuggest, and TrustRadius
What we believe in
- Customer Obsession: We put customers first while making decisions and planning future goals
- Ownership: We believe in taking ownership of areas that we’re working on. We own up our - successes and failures. Moving the needle matters more than just busywork
- Relentless: When it comes to creation & innovation, we stop at nothing. We might fail at the first attempt, but we rise back fast to try again
- Nimbleness: We respond rapidly to changing circumstances and customer needs
- Collaboration: Our collaboration efforts extend to our partners and customers along with our internal team. We are stronger together
Why join us
- Work-life balance: 5-days work week to help you make the most of work and life
- Open door policy: Strong communication and transparency goes a long way in creating stress-free work places. Got a question? Just ask the right person without any bureaucracy
- Zen-like workspace: A modern, aesthetically pleasing workspace with an all-inclusive cafeteria and dedicated conference/meeting rooms
- Unwind: Catch up with your colleagues or your guests at our chic cafeteria for coffee or our catered lunches. Challenge your team at air hockey or perhaps catch the live cricket match while you’re at it
- Celebrate: From birthdays to festivals - we don’t miss any occasion to celebrate however small or big