At SocialPilot we are looking for an Android Developer. You will be building a great Android mobile application with a brilliant interface that’ll make customers fall in love with the product. You will be designing and building Android applications, with a primary focus on sophisticated design and integration with back-end services.
- Must carry good programming knowledge and exposure to Android application development
- Should be experienced in building, testing, deploying, and maintaining Android applications
- Should be able to work with Java and Android SDK
- Will have experience in wire formats such as JSON, XML.Google Play submission process
- Must have knowledge of ‘In-App Purchase’, Web Service, and Push Notification
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of integrating third-party libraries and social integration
- Working on multi-screen resolutions and orientation of screens
- Design & build applications for the Android platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with the team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
For too long, too many SMBs and growing agencies have put up with underwhelming marketing software products that are “cheap” but painful to use, have too many frustrating features, and have severely delayed customer service and overall a very disappointing experience. And sure enough, as these agencies grow, they find themselves locked in annual contracts worth thousands of dollars for software products that they thought were “discounted”.
SocialPilot was created in 2014 to change this.
At SocialPilot, we believe that irrespective of the ticket size, SMBs and agencies deserve enterprise-class software that creates joyful experiences in their day-to-day marketing work. We think that being price competitive does not mean cheap and that just because an agency grows, does not mean that we should start charging them ridiculously. And yes, every customer’s business is equally important and deserves immediate attention including 24x5 chat, emails, and phone calls.
As of today, over 5000 agencies and SMBs use SocialPilot to manage their social media publishing, analytics, and social engagement while collaborating with their team and their clients.
Our impact so far
- Helped 5000+ marketing agencies and SMBs
- 1 billion+ social media posts published
- One of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in India as listed by Inc 42
- Ranked as a “Great Product” consistently by G2, Capterra, SoftwareSuggest, and TrustRadius
What we believe in
- Customer Obsession We put customers first while making decisions and planning future goals
- Ownership We believe in taking ownership of areas that we’re working on. We own up our - successes and failures. Moving the needle matters more than just busywork
- Relentless When it comes to creation & innovation, we stop at nothing. We might fail at the first attempt, but we rise back fast to try again
- Nimbleness We respond rapidly to changing circumstances and customer needs
- Collaboration Our collaboration efforts extend to our partners and customers along with our internal team. We are stronger together
Why join us
- Work-life balance 5-days work week to help you make the most of work and life
- Open door policy Strong communication and transparency goes a long way in creating stress-free work places. Got a question? Just ask the right person without any bureaucracy
- Zen-like workspace A modern, aesthetically pleasing workspace with an all-inclusive cafeteria and dedicated conference/meeting rooms
- Unwind Catch up with your colleagues or your guests at our chic cafeteria for coffee or our catered lunches. Challenge your team at air hockey or perhaps catch the live cricket match while you’re at it
- Celebrate From birthdays to festivals - we don’t miss any occasion to celebrate however small or big