At SocialPilot, we pride ourselves on being a bootstrapped startup with impressive growth numbers. As a Content Editor, you'll lead both strategy and day-to-day execution for all content development and work closely with the Marketing Leader and team members to develop and execute a customer-centric content strategy. You will be in complete control of ideation, writing, publishing, and analyzing the performance of the content. You will enjoy the creative freedom in execution provided it stays within our brand guidelines and entices our target audience.
- Must have 5+ years of creating content at an IT product company
- Master's degree in Mass Communication, Journalism or similar field
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Experience creating B2B content and communications strategies that use effective content marketing techniques
- A solid mix of creativity and an analytical mindset
- Ability to create and apply big picture thoughts and strategy when it comes to content formats
- Experience in leading teams and projects/events
- Good knowledge of the latest social media technologies, platforms, and services
- Should have a good understanding of SEO to ensure content is SEO optimized for better reach
- Should have worked with the marketing leader to build and run an editorial calendar, coordinate with other content writers to ensure standards
- Comfortable with writing thought leadership articles, blog posts, e-books, framing scripts for feature videos, guest blogs for third-party websites, etc.
- Work with design and web development teams to deliver distinctive compelling content
- Ready to challenge the status quo and ability to multi-task projects/deliverables
- Excellent command of English with the ability to write in various tones and styles
- Develop and deliver content ideas for SocialPilot only such as blogs, web content and articles to be contributed outside editing and reviewing content received
- Plan and execute digital marketing activities
- Establish content guidelines such as tone and language and design content delivery processes
- Create, edit, and deliver captivating, easy-to-understand content that is backed by data and research
- Ability to work effectively in an environment where tools, processes, and deliverables are not necessarily predefined
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables
For too long, too many SMBs and growing agencies have put up with underwhelming marketing software products that are “cheap” but painful to use, have too many frustrating features, and have severely delayed customer service and overall a very disappointing experience. And sure enough, as these agencies grow, they find themselves locked in annual contracts worth thousands of dollars for software products that they thought were “discounted”.
SocialPilot was created in 2014 to change this.
At SocialPilot, we believe that irrespective of the ticket size, SMBs and agencies deserve enterprise-class software that creates joyful experiences in their day-to-day marketing work. We think that being price competitive does not mean cheap and that just because an agency grows, does not mean that we should start charging them ridiculously. And yes, every customer’s business is equally important and deserves immediate attention including 24x5 chat, emails, and phone calls.
As of today, over 5000 agencies and SMBs use SocialPilot to manage their social media publishing, analytics, and social engagement while collaborating with their team and their clients.
Our impact so far
- Helped 7500+ marketing agencies and SMBs
- 1 billion+ social media posts published
- One of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in India as listed by Inc 42
- Ranked as a “Great Product” consistently by G2, Capterra, SoftwareSuggest, and TrustRadius
What we believe in
- Customer Obsession We put customers first while making decisions and planning future goals
- Ownership We believe in taking ownership of areas that we’re working on. We own up our - successes and failures. Moving the needle matters more than just busywork
- Relentless When it comes to creation & innovation, we stop at nothing. We might fail at the first attempt, but we rise back fast to try again
- Nimbleness We respond rapidly to changing circumstances and customer needs
- Collaboration Our collaboration efforts extend to our partners and customers along with our internal team. We are stronger together
Why join us
- Work-life balance 5-days work week to help you make the most of work and life
- Open door policy Strong communication and transparency goes a long way in creating stress-free work places. Got a question? Just ask the right person without any bureaucracy
- Zen-like workspace A modern, aesthetically pleasing workspace with an all-inclusive cafeteria and dedicated conference/meeting rooms
- Unwind Catch up with your colleagues or your guests at our chic cafeteria for coffee or our catered lunches. Challenge your team at air hockey or perhaps catch the live cricket match while you’re at it
- Celebrate From birthdays to festivals - we don’t miss any occasion to celebrate however small or big