SocialPilot is seeking an experienced Video Designer to join our team. You will be part of a highly collaborative group of creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation. In this role, you will coordinate with our marketing team to design creative and thoughtful video content.
- 4+ Years of video production and editing experience
- A dynamic portfolio that demonstrates proficiency in video production, editing, and motion sense
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build good working relationships
- Technical expertise in video formats and output is required
- Creative with a strong social media focus who is proficient in all video formats and platforms
- Strong video rendering and format conversion skills
- Ability to produce high-quality visuals
- Strong understanding of the theory and aesthetics of graphics creation, color correction, and audio mixing
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, both creative and strategic, with sound editorial judgment
- End-to-end video creation, editing, and optimization
- Create content that is compelling, creative, and original for regularly scheduled postings by utilizing combinations of design, typography, motion graphics, and video editing
- Prepare design plans, storyboards, layouts, and engaging video concepts
- Collaboration with the marketing team to ensure that concepts are delivered on time and in keeping with the overall strategy
- Execute projects with attention to details
- Experimenting with various video styles
- Keep up with the new technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency
- Adobe Premiere Pro, Media Encoder, After effects, Animate/Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch
For too long, too many SMBs and growing agencies have put up with underwhelming marketing software products that are “cheap” but painful to use, have too many frustrating features, and have severely delayed customer service and overall a very disappointing experience. And sure enough, as these agencies grow, they find themselves locked in annual contracts worth thousands of dollars for software products that they thought were “discounted”.
SocialPilot was created in 2014 to change this.
At SocialPilot, we believe that irrespective of the ticket size, SMBs and agencies deserve enterprise-class software that creates joyful experiences in their day-to-day marketing work. We think that being price competitive does not mean cheap and that just because an agency grows, does not mean that we should start charging them ridiculously. And yes, every customer’s business is equally important and deserves immediate attention including 24×5 chat, emails, and phone calls.
As of today, over 7000 agencies and SMBs use SocialPilot to manage their social media publishing, analytics, and social engagement while collaborating with their team and their clients.
Our impact so far
- Helped 7000+ marketing agencies and SMBs
- 1 billion+ social media posts published
- One of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in India as listed by Inc 42
- Ranked as a “Great Product” consistently by G2, Capterra, SoftwareSuggest, and TrustRadius
What we believe in
- Customer Obsession We put customers first while making decisions and planning future goals
- Ownership We believe in taking ownership of areas that we’re working on. We own up our – successes and failures. Moving the needle matters more than just busywork
- Relentless When it comes to creation & innovation, we stop at nothing. We might fail at the first attempt, but we rise back fast to try again
- Nimbleness We respond rapidly to changing circumstances and customer needs
- Collaboration Our collaboration efforts extend to our partners and customers along with our internal team. We are stronger together
Why join us
- Complete transparency on strategy, business metrics, key performance indicators, and major initiatives across the organization
- No micromanagement: Own up your work and be accountable without the need for close supervision.
- Great team: Work with a great team with diverse backgrounds from world-class organizations
- Personal growth: Design a personal learning plan and utilize organizational resources to achieve the goals.
- Best in class health and medical benefits