The Customer Support Associate position at SocialPilot requires an action-oriented, flexible and problem-solving approach. In this role, you will be effectively communicating with customers through mail, chat, and phone to provide solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Excellent documentation skills
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to use Google Drive, Zoom etc.
- Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment
- Proactively support customers with prompt, friendly and accurate solutions through any medium or channel (including email, phone and chat)
- Troubleshoot technical queries to identify issues in order to provide complete information and resolution to customers
- Demonstrate ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Communicate effectively and promptly with cross-functional colleagues to gather inputs required for issue resolution.
- Gain complete knowledge of the product and its features to ensure understanding customer query immediately.
- Deliver interactive product demonstrations to help the user find value in the product.
SocialPilot empowers over 8000+ agencies, and SMBs to manage their social media publishing, analytics, and social engagement while collaborating with their team and clients.
We’re a high-growth bootstrapped B2B SaaS company with healthy profitability and a solid runway.
- SocialPilot is ranked as a “Leader” consistently by G2, Capterra, SoftwareSuggest, and TrustRadius
- SocialPilot is nominated as one of the 5 startups across India for the prestigious Economic Times Startup Awards in the Bootstrap category.
- SocialPilot is officially a Great Place to Work – CertifiedTM startup.
What we believe in
- Customer Obsession: We put customers first while making decisions and planning future goals
- Ownership: We believe in taking ownership of areas that we’re working on. We own up to our – successes and failures. Moving the needle matters more than just busywork
- Relentless: When it comes to creation & innovation, we stop at nothing. We might fail at the first attempt, but we rise back fast to try again.
- Nimbleness: We respond rapidly to changing circumstances and customer needs
- Collaboration: Our collaboration efforts extend to our partners and customers along with our internal team. We are stronger together.
Why join SocialPilot?
- Complete transparency on strategy, business metrics, key performance indicators, and major initiatives across the organization
- No micromanagement: Own up your work and be accountable without the need for close supervision.
- Great team: Work with a great team with diverse backgrounds from world-class organizations
- Personal growth: Design a personal learning plan and utilize organizational resources to achieve the goals.
- Best in class health and medical benefits
- Paid staycations, profit sharing, flexible hours, and OKR-led approach to growth