SocialPilot is looking for an experienced marketing manager to join our team. We are looking for a driven and go-getter to help shape and execute online marketing strategies, develop and optimize highly effective digital campaigns, with the goal to increase demand, leads, revenue, and customer engagement levels.
- 3+ years of experience as a digital marketer in a SaaS B2B technology company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has been involved in planning, ideating, and executing digital campaigns
- Must have hands-on SEO, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, and Social Media marketing experience
- Experience in managing a marketing team and achieving the target lead generation goals of the company
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, email marketing, social media, and content marketing
- Forecast, plan, establish KPIs, and track metrics for customer acquisition goals
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Take ownership of generating leads and increasing brand awareness through digital channels
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels
- Provide demonstrable contribution to the results of the business of SocialPilot and work alongside the senior leadership team
For too long, too many SMBs and growing agencies have put up with underwhelming marketing software products that are “cheap” but painful to use, have too many frustrating features, and have severely delayed customer service and overall a very disappointing experience. And sure enough, as these agencies grow, they find themselves locked in annual contracts worth thousands of dollars for software products that they thought were “discounted”.
SocialPilot was created in 2014 to change this.
At SocialPilot, we believe that irrespective of the ticket size, SMBs and agencies deserve enterprise-class software that creates joyful experiences in their day-to-day marketing work. We think that being price competitive does not mean cheap and that just because an agency grows, does not mean that we should start charging them ridiculously. And yes, every customer’s business is equally important and deserves immediate attention including 24x5 chat, emails, and phone calls.
As of today, over 5000 agencies and SMBs use SocialPilot to manage their social media publishing, analytics, and social engagement while collaborating with their team and their clients.
Our impact so far
- Helped 5000+ marketing agencies and SMBs
- 1 billion+ social media posts published
- One of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in India as listed by Inc 42
- Ranked as a “Great Product” consistently by G2, Capterra, SoftwareSuggest, and TrustRadius
What we believe in
- Customer Obsession We put customers first while making decisions and planning future goals
- Ownership We believe in taking ownership of areas that we’re working on. We own up our - successes and failures. Moving the needle matters more than just busywork
- Relentless When it comes to creation & innovation, we stop at nothing. We might fail at the first attempt, but we rise back fast to try again
- Nimbleness We respond rapidly to changing circumstances and customer needs
- Collaboration Our collaboration efforts extend to our partners and customers along with our internal team. We are stronger together
Why join us
- Work-life balance 5-days work week to help you make the most of work and life
- Open door policy Strong communication and transparency goes a long way in creating stress-free work places. Got a question? Just ask the right person without any bureaucracy
- Zen-like workspace A modern, aesthetically pleasing workspace with an all-inclusive cafeteria and dedicated conference/meeting rooms
- Unwind Catch up with your colleagues or your guests at our chic cafeteria for coffee or our catered lunches. Challenge your team at air hockey or perhaps catch the live cricket match while you’re at it
- Celebrate From birthdays to festivals - we don’t miss any occasion to celebrate however small or big