SocialPilot is looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to work on our existing tool. Our team uses a variety of web technologies, including React.js and Node.js to build highly scalable software with MongoDB as a database. It is used by over 125K+ users across the world.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will have a high level of responsibility to ensure the further advancement of the company. You will have a proven track record of working in high-end engineering teams at a SaaS (software as a service) company. The job will be a mix of frontend and backend development.
- Must have worked as a Full-Stack Developer for minimum 4 years
- Experience with databases like MySQL and MongoDB
- A Strong presence on Developer websites like Github and stackoverflow
- Must have a product mindset. Ideate beyond the product specs considering the larger implications, both technological and user-facing
- Must understand existing architecture and code practices quickly
- Work on our tech stack i.e.NodeJS, ReactJS & Redux, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis. The hosting platform being AWS Cloud
- Take a part in the product development/uplifting from ideation to deployment and beyond
- Write effective APIs. Create data-driven new features
- Develop a high-quality code based on detailed designs that cater to the user requirements
- Work with our data and designer team to make our product smarter and more intuitive to use
- Be creative in using tools to deliver the code faster
- Serve as a mentor to junior developers.Communicate effectively with other Developers and QA
Interview process and prep notes
1. Applying for this post
Please send your latest resume along with a cover letter to apply to this post. Your cover letter should include:
- Why are you interested in this role?
- Where do you see yourself (professionally) in two years and why?
2. Online Test
Once we have reviewed your resume and cover letter, we will ask you to give an online test lasting approximately 45 minutes. If your performance in the online test is satisfactory, we will move ahead with the process.
3. Knowledge Assessment
You’ll get a call from us for a video interview to discuss more about your technical knowledge and career roadmap.
4. Coding Assessment
You’ll get an assignment consisting of a small task to test your coding skills.
We are a ReactJS and NodeJS shop. So, if you think you are the perfect applicant for this post, then you are expected to know it all (OOPS Concepts, React, Redux, Client-Side Rendering Vs Server Side Rendering)
For too long, too many SMBs and growing agencies have put up with underwhelming marketing software products that are “cheap” but painful to use, have too many frustrating features, and have severely delayed customer service and overall a very disappointing experience. And sure enough, as these agencies grow, they find themselves locked in annual contracts worth thousands of dollars for software products which they thought were “discounted”.
SocialPilot was created in 2014 to change this.
At SocialPilot, we believe that irrespective of the ticket size, SMBs and agencies deserve enterprise class software that creates joyful experiences in their day-to-day marketing work. We think that being price competitive does not mean cheap, and that just because an agency grows, does not mean that we should start charging them ridiculously. And yes, each and every customer’s business is equally important and deserves immediate attention including 24x5 chat, emails and phone calls.
As of today, over 5000 agencies and SMBs use SocialPilot to manage their social media publishing, analytics, and social engagement while collaborating with their team and their clients.
Our impact so far
- Helped 5000+ marketing agencies and SMBs
- 1 billion+ social media posts published
- One of the fastest growing SaaS companies in India as listed by Inc 42
- Ranked as a “Great Product” consistently by G2, Capterra, SoftwareSuggest, and TrustRadius
What we believe in
- Customer Obsession: We put customers first while making decisions and planning future goals
- Ownership: We believe in taking ownership of areas that we’re working on. We own up our - successes and failures. Moving the needle matters more than just busywork
- Relentless: When it comes to creation & innovation, we stop at nothing. We might fail at the first attempt, but we rise back fast to try again
- Nimbleness: We respond rapidly to changing circumstances and customer needs
- Collaboration : Our collaboration efforts extend to our partners and customers along with our internal team. We are stronger together
Why join us
- Work-life balance: 5-days work week to help you make the most of work and life
- Work Hard, Play Harder: Unwind with frequent air-hockey and coffee breaks with colleagues
- Open door policy: Strong communication and transparency goes a long way in creating stress-free work places. Got a question? Just ask the right person without any bureaucracy
- Zen-like workspace: A modern, aesthetically pleasing workspace with an all-inclusive cafeteria and dedicated conference/meeting rooms
- Celebrate: From birthdays to festivals - we don’t miss any occasion to celebrate however small or big
- Open Floor Workspace: So every coworker is just a ‘holler’ away. Besides, it ensures we stay productive