SocialPilot is looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to work on our existing tool. Our team uses a variety of web technologies, including React.js and Node.js to build highly scalable software with MongoDB as a database. It is used by over 125K+ users across the world.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will have a high level of responsibility to ensure the further advancement of the company. You will have a proven track record of working in high-end engineering teams at a SaaS (software as a service) company. The job will be a mix of frontend and backend development.
- Has 4+ years of experience of working in Full-Stack Developer capacity
- Capable of quickly understanding the existing architecture and code practices
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit with a knack for working in a high-paced environment
- Has a product mindset and is able to think beyond the product specs considering the larger implications, both technological and user-facing
- Is an active learner and takes an interest in grooming the team on the latest technologies
- Experience with databases like MySQL and MongoDB
- A Strong presence on Develops websites like Github and stackoverflow
- Communicate effectively with other Developers and QA
- Take a part in the product development/uplifting from ideation to deployment and beyond Write effective APIs
- Develop a high-quality code based on detailed designs that cater to the user requirements
- Create data-driven new features
- Work with our data and designer team to make our product smarter and more intuitive to use
- Be creative in using tools to deliver the code faster
- Serve as a mentor to less experienced developers
Interview process and prep notes
1. Applying for this post:
Please send your latest resume along with a cover letter to apply to this post. Your cover letter should include:
- Why are you interested in this role?
- Where do you see yourself (professionally) in two years and why?
2. Online Test:
Once we have reviewed your resume and cover letter, we will ask you to give an online test lasting approximately 45 minutes. If your performance in the online test is satisfactory, we will move ahead with the process.
3. Knowledge Assessment
You’ll get a call from us for a video interview to discuss more about your technical knowledge and career roadmap.
4. Coding Assessment
You’ll get an assignment consisting of a small task to test your coding skills.
We are a ReactJS and NodeJS shop. So, if you think you are the perfect applicant for this post, then you are expected to know it all (OOPS Concepts, React, Redux, Client-Side Rendering Vs Server Side Rendering)
Why join us
- Work-life balance: 5-days work week to help you make the most of work and life
- Work Hard, Play Harder: Unwind with frequent air-hockey and coffee breaks with colleagues.
- Open door policy: Strong communication and transparency goes a long way in creating stress-free work places. Got a question? Just ask the right person without any bureaucracy
- Zen-like workspace: A modern, aesthetically pleasing workspace with an all-inclusive cafeteria and dedicated conference/meeting rooms
- Celebrate: From birthdays to festivals - we don’t miss any occasion to celebrate however small or big
- Open Floor Workspace: So every coworker is just a ‘holler’ away. Besides, it ensures we stay productive