As an HR Manager, you’ll be a key member of the leadership team and will ensure alignment of talent vision and the company’s strategy. You will collaborate with the leadership team to recruit, nurture, engage, and retain talent at SocialPilot throughout the entire employee lifecycle.
You’ll be an advocate of SocialPilot’s culture and values, partnering with our leaders and managers to help them build/nurture their teams and make sure all people-decisions are based on data.
You will also demonstrate your background in diversity and inclusion, employment branding, and employee advocacy.
- 5+ Years experience in a technology company
- Proven experience in sourcing quality talent at the senior leadership level
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills
- Should be familiar with HR Management Systems(HRMS), Applicant Tracking Systems(ATS), recruitment platforms, and hiring portals
- Should have a meticulous approach
- Partner with the leadership team and managers on all things people-related, including performance reviews, coaching, employee relations, organizational development, and recruiting
- Attract, hire and retain top-quality employees with competitive salary and benefits
- Create and/or enhance processes around talent acquisition, talent management, talent retention, and succession planning
- Help resolve conflicts/issues and empower managers and employees to resolve their own issues going forward
- Handle legal compliance under Shops And Establishments Act, Contract Labour Act, Payment of Wages Act, Bonus Act, Gratuity Act, PF & ESI Act, and other Acts
For too long, too many SMBs and growing agencies have put up with underwhelming marketing software products that are “cheap” but painful to use, have too many frustrating features, and have severely delayed customer service and overall a very disappointing experience. And sure enough, as these agencies grow, they find themselves locked in annual contracts worth thousands of dollars for software products that they thought were “discounted”.
SocialPilot was created in 2014 to change this.
At SocialPilot, we believe that irrespective of the ticket size, SMBs and agencies deserve enterprise-class software that creates joyful experiences in their day-to-day marketing work. We think that being price competitive does not mean cheap and that just because an agency grows, does not mean that we should start charging them ridiculously. And yes, every customer’s business is equally important and deserves immediate attention including 24×5 chat, emails, and phone calls.
As of today, over 7000 agencies and SMBs use SocialPilot to manage their social media publishing, analytics, and social engagement while collaborating with their team and their clients.
Our impact so far
- Helped 7000+ marketing agencies and SMBs
- 1 billion+ social media posts published
- One of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in India as listed by Inc 42
- Ranked as a “Great Product” consistently by G2, Capterra, SoftwareSuggest, and TrustRadius
What we believe in
- Customer Obsession We put customers first while making decisions and planning future goals
- Ownership We believe in taking ownership of areas that we’re working on. We own up our – successes and failures. Moving the needle matters more than just busywork
- Relentless When it comes to creation & innovation, we stop at nothing. We might fail at the first attempt, but we rise back fast to try again
- Nimbleness We respond rapidly to changing circumstances and customer needs
- Collaboration Our collaboration efforts extend to our partners and customers along with our internal team. We are stronger together
Why join us
- Complete transparency on strategy, business metrics, key performance indicators, and major initiatives across the organization
- No micromanagement: Own up your work and be accountable without the need for close supervision.
- Great team: Work with a great team with diverse backgrounds from world-class organizations
- Personal growth: Design a personal learning plan and utilize organizational resources to achieve the goals.
- Best in class health and medical benefits