As an HR Manager, you’ll be a key member of the leadership team and will ensure alignment of talent vision and the company's strategy. You will collaborate with the leadership team to recruit, nurture, engage, and retain talent at SocialPilot throughout the entire employee lifecycle.
You'll be an advocate of SocialPilot's culture and values, partnering with our leaders and managers to help them build/nurture their teams and make sure all people's decisions are based on data.
You will also demonstrate your background in diversity and inclusion, employment branding and employee advocacy.
- Partner with the leadership team and managers on all things people-related, including performance reviews, coaching, employee relations, organizational development, and recruiting
- Attract, hire and retain top-quality employees with competitive salary and benefits
- Create and/or enhance processes around talent acquisition, talent management, talent retention and succession planning
- Help resolve conflicts/issues and empower managers and employees to resolve their own issues going forward
- Handle legal compliance under Shops And Establishments Act, Contract Labour Act, Payment of Wages Act, Bonus Act, Gratuity Act, PF & ESI Act and other Acts
- 5+ Years experience in a technology company
- Proven experience in sourcing quality talent at senior leadership level
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills
- Familiarity with HR management systems, applicant tracking systems, recruitment platforms and hiring portals
Interview process and prep notes
- Catch up with your future colleagues - get to know them and get to know SocialPilot
- Reach out to a potential candidate - lead the process by example
- Meet the founder(s) - ask them everything about the role as well as the future of SocialPilot
- Meet our advisors - ask them questions about the role, the founders and SocialPilot. Also share feedback about your experience.
Why join us
- Work-life balance: 5-days work week to help you make the most of work and life
- Open door policy: Strong communication and transparency goes a long way in creating stress-free work places. Got a question? Just ask the right person without any bureaucracy
- Zen-like workspace: A modern, aesthetically pleasing workspace with an all-inclusive cafeteria and dedicated conference/meeting rooms
- Unwind: Catch up with your colleagues or your guests at our chic cafeteria for coffee or our catered lunches. Challenge your team at air hockey or perhaps catch the live cricket match while you’re at it
- Celebrate: From birthdays to festivals - we don’t miss any occasion to celebrate however small or big