SocialPilot is looking for an amazing, talented, data-driven inbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company and take full responsibility for inbound marketing strategies including social media, blogs, and lead generation. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic and converting that traffic into new leads for the business.
As a part of the marketing team, you will be working with a young & dynamic team that helps you unlock your true potential.
- A minimum of 3 years experience with B2B SaaS industry
- Good creative email writing skills
- Experience running content marketing initiatives
- Interest in product-led growth
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and optimization, as well as experience with multiple marketing channels
- Should be able to develop engaging content to attract the customers
- Ability to brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Proficiency in English communication, both written & verbal
- Collaborate across the marketing team to develop and execute integrated demand generation campaigns, including email marketing, social media, webinars, direct mail, inside sales, and content marketing
- Build key campaign assets and content, including, but not limited to, landing pages, email communications, social content, informational whitepapers/one-pagers
- Data-driven approach to analyze and optimize marketing funnel
For too long, too many SMBs and growing agencies have put up with underwhelming marketing software products that are “cheap” but painful to use, have too many frustrating features, and have severely delayed customer service and overall a very disappointing experience. And sure enough, as these agencies grow, they find themselves locked in annual contracts worth thousands of dollars for software products that they thought were “discounted”. SocialPilot was created in 2014 to change this.
At SocialPilot, we believe that irrespective of the ticket size, SMBs and agencies deserve enterprise-class software that creates joyful experiences in their day-to-day marketing work. We think that being price competitive does not mean cheap and that just because an agency grows, does not mean that we should start charging them ridiculously. And yes, every customer’s business is equally important and deserves immediate attention including 24×5 chat, emails, and phone calls.
As of today, over 7000 agencies and SMBs use SocialPilot to manage their social media publishing, analytics, and social engagement while collaborating with their team and their clients.
Our impact so far
- Helped 7000+ marketing agencies and SMBs
- 1 billion+ social media posts published
- One of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in India as listed by Inc 42
- Ranked as a “Great Product” consistently by G2, Capterra, SoftwareSuggest, and TrustRadius
What we believe in
- Customer Obsession We put customers first while making decisions and planning future goals
- Ownership We believe in taking ownership of areas that we’re working on. We own up our – successes and failures. Moving the needle matters more than just busywork
- Relentless When it comes to creation & innovation, we stop at nothing. We might fail at the first attempt, but we rise back fast to try again
- Nimbleness We respond rapidly to changing circumstances and customer needs
- Collaboration Our collaboration efforts extend to our partners and customers along with our internal team. We are stronger together
Why join us
- Complete transparency on strategy, business metrics, key performance indicators, and major initiatives across the organization
- No micromanagement: Own up your work and be accountable without the need for close supervision.
- Great team: Work with a great team with diverse backgrounds from world-class organizations
- Personal growth: Design a personal learning plan and utilize organizational resources to achieve the goals.
- Best in class health and medical benefits