SocialPilot is looking for an amazing, talented, data-driven inbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company and take full responsibility for inbound marketing strategies including social media, blogs, and lead generation. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic and converting that traffic into new leads for the business.
As a part of the marketing team, you will be working with a young & dynamic team that helps you unlock your true potential.
- A minimum of 3 years experience with B2B SaaS industry
- Good creative email writing skills
- Experience running content marketing initiatives
- Interest in product-led growth
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and optimization, as well as experience with multiple marketing channels
- Should be able to develop engaging content to attract the customers
- Ability to brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Proficiency in English communication, both written & verbal
- Collaborate across the marketing team to develop and execute integrated demand generation campaigns, including email marketing, social media, webinars, direct mail, inside sales, and content marketing
- Build key campaign assets and content, including, but not limited to, landing pages, email communications, social content, informational whitepapers/one-pagers
- Data-driven approach to analyze and optimize marketing funnel
SocialPilot empowers over 8000+ agencies, and SMBs to manage their social media publishing, analytics, and social engagement while collaborating with their team and clients.
We’re a high-growth bootstrapped B2B SaaS company with healthy profitability and a solid runway.
- SocialPilot is ranked as a “Leader” consistently by G2, Capterra, SoftwareSuggest, and TrustRadius
- SocialPilot is nominated as one of the 5 startups across India for the prestigious Economic Times Startup Awards in the Bootstrap category.
- SocialPilot is officially a Great Place to Work – CertifiedTM startup.
What we believe in
- Customer Obsession: We put customers first while making decisions and planning future goals
- Ownership: We believe in taking ownership of areas that we’re working on. We own up to our – successes and failures. Moving the needle matters more than just busywork
- Relentless: When it comes to creation & innovation, we stop at nothing. We might fail at the first attempt, but we rise back fast to try again.
- Nimbleness: We respond rapidly to changing circumstances and customer needs
- Collaboration: Our collaboration efforts extend to our partners and customers along with our internal team. We are stronger together.
Why join SocialPilot?
- Complete transparency on strategy, business metrics, key performance indicators, and major initiatives across the organization
- No micromanagement: Own up your work and be accountable without the need for close supervision.
- Great team: Work with a great team with diverse backgrounds from world-class organizations
- Personal growth: Design a personal learning plan and utilize organizational resources to achieve the goals.
- Best in class health and medical benefits
- Paid staycations, profit sharing, flexible hours, and OKR-led approach to growth