Are you looking to make a significant impact at a growing Saas company?
As a Tester in our company, you will have the opportunity to work on existing product and develop your career.
Tester is responsible for the quality of software development and deployment. They are involved in performing manual tests to ensure the software created by developers.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with team to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Create relationships with job seekers and provide advice
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- 1+ years of work experience as a Web/Mobile Tester
- Hands on experience on manual testing
- Basic Knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Well versed with all stages of software development & software testing life cycle
- Proficient in test case preparation
- Solid experience in preparing test strategies, writing test plans, test cases and test data
- Identify, analyze, and document defects using bug defect tracking tools (Such as Jira)
- Good understanding of different testing types like Functional, Regression, Integration, Smoke, Database etc.