Are you looking to make a significant impact at a growing Saas company?
SocialPilot is seeking a high-energy, experienced Marketing Manager to manage all our marketing initiatives.
You will create and execute marketing strategies along with overseeing the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns. You will also report marketing and sales results to product owners.
What You’ll Do
- Understand the competitive landscape - be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition
- Coordinate periodic calls with selected customers to review business issues
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships with key customers
- Be in charge of the marketing budget
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- 7+ years of experience as a product marketing manager with SaaS/product-oriented technology company
- Must from SaaS (Product Based) Company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build a goal-oriented marketing strategy and lead execution with a team
- Hands-on experience in digital marketing and Inbound Marketing
- Must have hands-on SEO, PPC, Email Marketing, Content Marketing etc
- Proven track record of strong problem-solving ability, metrics-driven thinking, and data-driven decision making
Why join us
- Work-life balance: 5-days work week to help you make the most of work and life
- Work Hard, Play Harder: Unwind with frequent air-hockey and coffee breaks with colleagues.
- Open door policy: Strong communication and transparency goes a long way in creating stress-free work places. Got a question? Just ask the right person without any bureaucracy
- Zen-like workspace: A modern, aesthetically pleasing workspace with an all-inclusive cafeteria and dedicated conference/meeting rooms
- Celebrate: From birthdays to festivals - we don’t miss any occasion to celebrate however small or big
- Open Floor Workspace: So every coworker is just a ‘holler’ away. Besides, it ensures we stay productive