Are you looking to make a significant impact at a growing Saas company?
SocialPilot is seeking a high-energy, experienced Product Marketing Manager who will be an in-depth product expert in the social media marketing space and will define and lead the SocialPilot marketing strategy for its product lines. The Product Marketing Manager will work closely with the Product, Sales, and Customer Support teams to position the SocialPilot solutions and take them to the market.
In this role, you will create and execute marketing strategies along with overseeing the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns. You will also report marketing and sales results to product owners.
- Must have 7+ years of experience as a product marketing manager with a SaaS/product-oriented technology company
- Must be from SaaS (Product Based) company preferably from a social media marketing or a marketing technology-based product company
- Excellent written and verbal communication and storytelling skills
- Ability to build a goal-oriented marketing strategy and lead execution with a team
- Must have hands-on experience in digital marketing and inbound marketing
- Must have used the marketing channel-mix to optimize and grow leads across all the digital channels
- Should have metrics-driven thinking, and data-driven decision making
- Should be able to analyze market trends, create a marketing plan, and execute it to meet company goals and targets
- Should be able to create the brand positioning and create a strategy for building brand awareness
- Should have strong collaboration skills across multiple functions and should be a storyteller
- Understand the competitive landscape - be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas
- Help ideate, strategize and build successful marketing campaigns with the marketing team
- Build outbound collateral, website messaging and thought leadership content to drive awareness
- Drive and deliver high-impact product feature launches
- Provide input into the product roadmap based on a clear understanding of customer pain points
- Define and support demand generation, product adoption, and partner marketing campaigns and activities
- Providing market and buyer insights to drive the development of campaign strategies including awareness and demand generation
- Develop core content to support sales enablement, including personas, sales presentations, demos, and competitive battle cards
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Marketing, Sales & Customer Experience teams
- Engaging regularly with customers, press, analysts, and field teams to drive a deeper understanding of our value proposition and differentiation
- Coordinate periodic calls with selected customers to review business issues
- Be in charge of the marketing budget, measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight, and assess against goals
- Generate target number of qualified leads, ensure month on month growth in market reach and brand awareness across the target market
- Own the product positioning, messaging, communication, GTM strategy, market and competitive research, regular inputs to the product team for the product roadmap, customer experience, and product adoption
For too long, too many SMBs and growing agencies have put up with underwhelming marketing software products that are “cheap” but painful to use, have too many frustrating features, and have severely delayed customer service and overall a very disappointing experience. And sure enough, as these agencies grow, they find themselves locked in annual contracts worth thousands of dollars for software products which they thought were “discounted”.
SocialPilot was created in 2014 to change this.
At SocialPilot, we believe that irrespective of the ticket size, SMBs and agencies deserve enterprise class software that creates joyful experiences in their day-to-day marketing work. We think that being price competitive does not mean cheap, and that just because an agency grows, does not mean that we should start charging them ridiculously. And yes, each and every customer’s business is equally important and deserves immediate attention including 24x5 chat, emails and phone calls.
As of today, over 5000 agencies and SMBs use SocialPilot to manage their social media publishing, analytics, and social engagement while collaborating with their team and their clients.
Our impact so far
- Helped 5000+ marketing agencies and SMBs
- 1 billion+ social media posts published
- One of the fastest growing SaaS companies in India as listed by Inc 42
- Ranked as a “Great Product” consistently by G2, Capterra, SoftwareSuggest, and TrustRadius
What we believe in
- Customer Obsession: We put customers first while making decisions and planning future goals
- Ownership: We believe in taking ownership of areas that we’re working on. We own up our - successes and failures. Moving the needle matters more than just busywork
- Relentless: When it comes to creation & innovation, we stop at nothing. We might fail at the first attempt, but we rise back fast to try again
- Nimbleness: We respond rapidly to changing circumstances and customer needs
- Collaboration : Our collaboration efforts extend to our partners and customers along with our internal team. We are stronger together
Why join us
- Work-life balance: 5-days work week to help you make the most of work and life
- Work Hard, Play Harder: Unwind with frequent air-hockey and coffee breaks with colleagues.
- Open door policy: Strong communication and transparency goes a long way in creating stress-free work places. Got a question? Just ask the right person without any bureaucracy
- Zen-like workspace: A modern, aesthetically pleasing workspace with an all-inclusive cafeteria and dedicated conference/meeting rooms
- Celebrate: From birthdays to festivals - we don’t miss any occasion to celebrate however small or big
- Open Floor Workspace: So every coworker is just a ‘holler’ away. Besides, it ensures we stay productive