SocialPilot is looking for an experienced Node.js Developer to join its engineering team. Our team uses a variety of web technologies, including React.js and Node.js to build highly scalable software that is used by over 100,000 users across the world.
You will have a proven track record of working in high-end engineering teams at a SaaS (software as a service) company.
- Review the product and provide ideas for its improvement
- Write reusable, testable and efficient code
- Construct new Node.js features for the product
- Test and maintain the product’s quality thereby ensuring strong functionality
- Coordinate with graphic designers and fellow developers to maintain a seamless workflow
- 3+ years of experience in working as a Node.js Developer
- Thorough knowledge of Node.js and frameworks such as Express, Koa, Socket.io and any ORM
- Experienced in test-driven development (TDD)
- Thorough knowledge of building REST APIs from scratch
- Proficient in building applications in a cloud environment with load balancers and SNS triggers, auto-scaling etc.
- Decent understanding of:
- Nature of asynchronous programming - its quirks and workarounds
- Accessibility and security compliance
- Fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Differences between multiple delivery platforms such as ‘mobile vs. desktop’ to optimize output to match the specific platform
- Serverless concept (Lamda, Azure functions)
- Code versioning tools such as Git