As a Paid Marketing Specialist, you’ll play an active part in the ideation and thought process that goes behind designing new growth strategies and campaigns for a product that is used all across the world.
In this role, you’ll work closely with the Marketing Manager and other marketing team members to accelerate the pay-per-click strategy that sits at the intersection of copywriting, design, SEO, and demand generation.
- Should have a minimum of 3 years of experience
- Should be able to manage budgets, optimize cost per lead, recommend paid platforms and channels, and should be able to work with the team on landing page and conversions
- Ability to brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Will be accountable for all the paid marketing that will include - PPC ad platforms like Bing, Google, etc,
- Will also be accountable for Social Media Ads- LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and, Quora. PPC for directories like G2Crowd, SoftwareSuggest, Capterra, etc, Banner Ads, etc.
- Will be accountable for ROI and leads for paid marketing efforts
For too long, too many SMBs and growing agencies have put up with underwhelming marketing software products that are “cheap” but painful to use, have too many frustrating features, and have severely delayed customer service and overall a very disappointing experience. And sure enough, as these agencies grow, they find themselves locked in annual contracts worth thousands of dollars for software products that they thought were “discounted”.
SocialPilot was created in 2014 to change this.
At SocialPilot, we believe that irrespective of the ticket size, SMBs and agencies deserve enterprise-class software that creates joyful experiences in their day-to-day marketing work. We think that being price competitive does not mean cheap and that just because an agency grows, does not mean that we should start charging them ridiculously. And yes, every customer’s business is equally important and deserves immediate attention including 24x5 chat, emails, and phone calls.
As of today, over 5000 agencies and SMBs use SocialPilot to manage their social media publishing, analytics, and social engagement while collaborating with their team and their clients.
Our impact so far
- Helped 5000+ marketing agencies and SMBs
- 1 billion+ social media posts published
- One of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in India as listed by Inc 42
- Ranked as a “Great Product” consistently by G2, Capterra, SoftwareSuggest, and TrustRadius
What we believe in
- Customer Obsession We put customers first while making decisions and planning future goals
- Ownership We believe in taking ownership of areas that we’re working on. We own up our - successes and failures. Moving the needle matters more than just busywork
- Relentless When it comes to creation & innovation, we stop at nothing. We might fail at the first attempt, but we rise back fast to try again
- Nimbleness We respond rapidly to changing circumstances and customer needs
- Collaboration Our collaboration efforts extend to our partners and customers along with our internal team. We are stronger together
Why join us
- Work-life balance 5-days work week to help you make the most of work and life
- Open door policy Strong communication and transparency goes a long way in creating stress-free work places. Got a question? Just ask the right person without any bureaucracy
- Zen-like workspace A modern, aesthetically pleasing workspace with an all-inclusive cafeteria and dedicated conference/meeting rooms
- Unwind Catch up with your colleagues or your guests at our chic cafeteria for coffee or our catered lunches. Challenge your team at air hockey or perhaps catch the live cricket match while you’re at it
- Celebrate From birthdays to festivals - we don’t miss any occasion to celebrate however small or big