SocialPilot is looking for an experienced product manager to join our team. You will be working on meaningful SaaS products in Martech space that the customers love. You will be part of a highly collaborative group of creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation. In this role, you will collaborate with cross-functional product teams including UX and UI designers, product managers, engineers, customer success managers, and marketing managers.
The role is completely remote and might require occasional travel to Ahmedabad and the US.
- 3+ years of experience in a fast-paced software product company
- Technical background and a basic understanding of software engineering concepts
- Analytical thinking and structured problem-solving skills
- Excellent communicator, natural bridge-builder, and conflict defuser
- Understand markets, competition, and user needs in-depth
- Talk with customers to help define the roadmap and ensure we are building the right stuff
- Drive sprint planning and prioritization for new feature development
- Collaborate on feature concepts and write product briefs
- Work closely with UX and UI teams to create intuitive experiences
- Work with the engineering team to materialize the desired product experiences
- Launch new features, test their performance and iterate quickly
- Work with marketing to strategize the feature launch and adoption
Interview process and prep notes
- Catch up with your future colleagues - get to know them and get to know SocialPilot
- Meet the founder(s) - ask them everything about the role as well as the future of SocialPilot
- Meet our advisors - ask them questions about the role, the founders and SocialPilot. Also, share feedback about your experience
For too long, too many SMBs and growing agencies have put up with underwhelming marketing software products that are “cheap” but painful to use, have too many frustrating features, and have severely delayed customer service and overall a very disappointing experience. And sure enough, as these agencies grow, they find themselves locked in annual contracts worth thousands of dollars for software products which they thought were “discounted”.
SocialPilot was created in 2014 to change this.
At SocialPilot, we believe that irrespective of the ticket size, SMBs and agencies deserve enterprise class software that creates joyful experiences in their day-to-day marketing work. We think that being price competitive does not mean cheap, and that just because an agency grows, does not mean that we should start charging them ridiculously. And yes, each and every customer’s business is equally important and deserves immediate attention including 24x5 chat, emails and phone calls.
As of today, over 5000 agencies and SMBs use SocialPilot to manage their social media publishing, analytics, and social engagement while collaborating with their team and their clients.
Our impact so far
- Helped 5000+ marketing agencies and SMBs
- 1 billion+ social media posts published
- One of the fastest growing SaaS companies in India as listed by Inc 42
- Ranked as a “Great Product” consistently by G2, Capterra, SoftwareSuggest, and TrustRadius
What we believe in
- Customer Obsession: We put customers first while making decisions and planning future goals
- Ownership: We believe in taking ownership of areas that we’re working on. We own up our - successes and failures. Moving the needle matters more than just busywork
- Relentless: When it comes to creation & innovation, we stop at nothing. We might fail at the first attempt, but we rise back fast to try again
- Nimbleness: We respond rapidly to changing circumstances and customer needs
- Collaboration : Our collaboration efforts extend to our partners and customers along with our internal team. We are stronger together
Why join us
- Work-life balance: 5-days work week to help you make the most of work and life
- Open door policy: Strong communication and transparency goes a long way in creating stress-free work places. Got a question? Just ask the right person without any bureaucracy
- Zen-like workspace: A modern, aesthetically pleasing workspace with an all-inclusive cafeteria and dedicated conference/meeting rooms
- Unwind: Catch up with your colleagues or your guests at our chic cafeteria for coffee or our catered lunches. Challenge your team at air hockey or perhaps catch the live cricket match while you’re at it
- Celebrate: From birthdays to festivals - we don’t miss any occasion to celebrate however small or big