At SocialPilot, we are looking for an aspiring Social Media Promotion Specialist who should be able to attract and engage with targeted virtual communities and network users. In this role, you will provide assistance to develop and implement our social media strategies.
As a part of the marketing team, you will be working with a young & dynamic team that helps you unlock your true potential.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in social media promotion
- Proven working experience in the social media marketing domain or as a Digital Media Specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation, and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools’ knowledge
- Proven experience of increasing reach, engagement, and generating leads through social media channels including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Quora, Google Business, and more
- Knowledge of social media promotions paid campaigns, target audiences, influencer marketing, and content marketing using social media
- Should know how to use social media analytics for optimization
- Has proven experience in building communities using Facebook and LinkedIn Groups
- Building and executing social media strategy through competitive research and audience research
- Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform; Identifying platforms for brand promotion
- Generate leads using Social Media, increase reach and engagement using social media, and track growth in both metrics on a week on week basis
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video, or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content
- Ensure keeping up with the latest social media trends and updates; build relations with fellow social media marketers
- Carry out content marketing using social media channels, increase website traffic
- Build communities and influencer marketing to ensure brand communication and brand awareness through social media channels
For too long, too many SMBs and growing agencies have put up with underwhelming marketing software products that are “cheap” but painful to use, have too many frustrating features, and have severely delayed customer service and overall a very disappointing experience. And sure enough, as these agencies grow, they find themselves locked in annual contracts worth thousands of dollars for software products that they thought were “discounted”.
SocialPilot was created in 2014 to change this.
At SocialPilot, we believe that irrespective of the ticket size, SMBs and agencies deserve enterprise-class software that creates joyful experiences in their day-to-day marketing work. We think that being price competitive does not mean cheap and that just because an agency grows, does not mean that we should start charging them ridiculously. And yes, every customer’s business is equally important and deserves immediate attention including 24x5 chat, emails, and phone calls.
As of today, over 5000 agencies and SMBs use SocialPilot to manage their social media publishing, analytics, and social engagement while collaborating with their team and their clients.
Our impact so far
- Helped 5000+ marketing agencies and SMBs
- 1 billion+ social media posts published
- One of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in India as listed by Inc 42
- Ranked as a “Great Product” consistently by G2, Capterra, SoftwareSuggest, and TrustRadius
What we believe in
- Customer Obsession We put customers first while making decisions and planning future goals
- Ownership We believe in taking ownership of areas that we’re working on. We own up our - successes and failures. Moving the needle matters more than just busywork
- Relentless When it comes to creation & innovation, we stop at nothing. We might fail at the first attempt, but we rise back fast to try again
- Nimbleness We respond rapidly to changing circumstances and customer needs
- Collaboration Our collaboration efforts extend to our partners and customers along with our internal team. We are stronger together
Why join us
- Work-life balance 5-days work week to help you make the most of work and life
- Open door policy Strong communication and transparency goes a long way in creating stress-free work places. Got a question? Just ask the right person without any bureaucracy
- Zen-like workspace A modern, aesthetically pleasing workspace with an all-inclusive cafeteria and dedicated conference/meeting rooms
- Unwind Catch up with your colleagues or your guests at our chic cafeteria for coffee or our catered lunches. Challenge your team at air hockey or perhaps catch the live cricket match while you’re at it
- Celebrate From birthdays to festivals - we don’t miss any occasion to celebrate however small or big