Are you looking to make a significant impact at a growing Saas company?
As a QA in our company, you will have the opportunity to work on existing product and develop your career.
QA is responsible for the quality of software development and deployment. They are involved in performing manual tests to ensure the software created by developers.
What you Will do:
- Researching, recommending and implementing tools as needed with the goal of increasing automation
- Proactively bringing issues and problems to the attention of the team; generating, proposing and implementing innovative solutions to solve them
- Being meticulous about documentation and maintaining a robust log of all test cases and test results
- Ensuring that all tests are executed and give regular feedback to the team on the status of quality
- Being a creative thinker who can quickly identify and test for functional edge cases outside of expected functionality workflow
- Collaborate with team to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Strong background in, and at least 1+ Years of experience in QA Automation
- Experience in writing, executing and monitoring automated test suites using a variety of technologies
- Use Agile techniques to develop new capabilities and features for automated tests
- Experience with cross-browser testing using selenium grid, cross-platform and parallel testing
- Experience working in a continuous integration / continuous delivery development environment
- Strong Java programming skills and experience with other languages (e.g, Python and Go)
- Strong experience in creating a framework for Automation testing using Junit, TestNg with design patterns
- Familiar with Behavior-driven and/or Test-driven development. Experience is a plus
- Understanding of NoSQL database technologies such as MongoDB or DynamoDB
- CTFL, ISTQB, CSQA or CSTE certified Degree level qualifications in a technical related subject
- SaaS experience Skills:- Software Testing (QA), Automation, Test Automation (QA), Selenium, Appium, Postman, Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, ISTQB, SaaS and csqa