SocialPilot is looking for an experienced React.js developer. Our team uses a variety of web technologies, including React.js, Node.js, and Mongo to build highly scalable software. It is used by over 130K users across the world.
As a Reactjs developer, you will work with the product engineering and product management teams to deliver high-quality B2B products. You will have a proven track record of working in high-end engineering teams at a SaaS (software as a service) company.
- 3+ years experience in working as a React.js Developer (preferably a product-based company)
- Should have hands-on experience with React.js workflows such as Redux
- Should be familiar with React router V4
- A basic understanding of Jest Testing is necessary
- Experience in working with common front-end development tools such as Webpack
- A decent understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Communication skills to coordinate with team members efficiently
- Knowledge about the basic concepts of the following is preferred: component creation, validations, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, usage of REST APIs in React
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Develop new features at the user’s end, using React.js
- Coordinate with a graphic designer(s) and fellow developers to maintain a seamless workflow
- Review the product and provide ideas for its improvement
For too long, too many SMBs and growing agencies have put up with underwhelming marketing software products that are “cheap” but painful to use, have too many frustrating features, and have severely delayed customer service and overall a very disappointing experience. And sure enough, as these agencies grow, they find themselves locked in annual contracts worth thousands of dollars for software products that they thought were “discounted”.
SocialPilot was created in 2014 to change this.
At SocialPilot, we believe that irrespective of the ticket size, SMBs and agencies deserve enterprise-class software that creates joyful experiences in their day-to-day marketing work. We think that being price competitive does not mean cheap and that just because an agency grows, does not mean that we should start charging them ridiculously. And yes, each and every customer’s business is equally important and deserves immediate attention including 24x5 chat, emails, and phone calls.
As of today, over 5000 agencies and SMBs use SocialPilot to manage their social media publishing, analytics, and social engagement while collaborating with their team and their clients.
Our impact so far
- Helped 5000+ marketing agencies and SMBs
- 1 billion+ social media posts published
- One of the fastest growing SaaS companies in India as listed by Inc 42
- Ranked as a “Great Product” consistently by G2, Capterra, SoftwareSuggest, and TrustRadius
What we believe in
- Customer Obsession: We put customers first while making decisions and planning future goals
- Ownership: We believe in taking ownership of areas that we’re working on. We own up our - successes and failures. Moving the needle matters more than just busywork
- Relentless: When it comes to creation & innovation, we stop at nothing. We might fail at the first attempt, but we rise back fast to try again
- Nimbleness: We respond rapidly to changing circumstances and customer needs
- Collaboration: Our collaboration efforts extend to our partners and customers along with our internal team. We are stronger together
Why join us
- Work-life balance: 5-days work week to help you make the most of work and life
- Open door policy: Strong communication and transparency goes a long way in creating stress-free work places. Got a question? Just ask the right person without any bureaucracy
- Zen-like workspace: A modern, aesthetically pleasing workspace with an all-inclusive cafeteria and dedicated conference/meeting rooms
- Unwind: Catch up with your colleagues or your guests at our chic cafeteria for coffee or our catered lunches. Challenge your team at air hockey or perhaps catch the live cricket match while you’re at it
- Celebrate: From birthdays to festivals - we don’t miss any occasion to celebrate however small or big