SocialPilot consisted of just one product until now which helped us scale amazingly well. But our future vision is hinged on a multi-product strategy which will help us scale new heights. Based on this organizational strategy, we’re also scaling our marketing team to design great products that provide immense value to our customers. We believe that Conway was absolutely right and organizations design systems that mirror their own communication structure. So, each product at SocialPilot will have its own team of Product Managers and Engineers. All of SocialPilot’s products rely on core services, out of which most are built internally except for a few others which are built by third-party vendors.
So in this role, you will work with the respective team’s Product Manager and other engineers of that team.
What You’ll Do
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Develop new features at the user’s end, using React.js
- Coordinate with graphic designer(s) and fellow developers to maintain a seamless workflow
- Review the product and provide ideas for its improvement
- Up to 2 year of experience in working as a React.js Developer
- Hands-on experience with React.js workflows such as Redux
- Familiarity with React router V4
- Decent understanding of Jest Testing
- Experience in working with common front-end development tools such as Webpac
- Decent understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Communication skills to coordinate with team members efficiently
Interview process and prep notes
1. Applying for this post
Please send your latest resume along with a cover letter to apply to this post. Your cover letter should include:
- Why are you interested in this role?*
- Where do you see yourself (professionally) in two years and why?
2. Online Test
Once we have reviewed your resume and cover letter, we will ask you to gh4>ive an online test lasting approximately 45 minutes. If your performance in the online test is satisfactory, we will move ahead with the process.
3. Knowledge Assessment
You’ll get a call from us for a telephonic interview to discuss more about your technical knowledge and career roadmap.
Knowledge about the basic level concepts of the following will be highly appreciated:
- React Js
- Redux Framework
- How to create components
- and For designing part HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
Why join us
- Work-life balance: 5-days work week to help you make the most of work and life
- Open door policy: Strong communication and transparency goes a long way in creating stress-free work places. Got a question? Just ask the right person without any bureaucracy
- Zen-like workspace: A modern, aesthetically pleasing workspace with an all-inclusive cafeteria and dedicated conference/meeting rooms
- Unwind: Catch up with your colleagues or your guests at our chic cafeteria for coffee or our catered lunches. Challenge your team at air hockey or perhaps catch the live cricket match while you’re at it
- Celebrate: From birthdays to festivals - we don’t miss any occasion to celebrate however small or big