SocialPilot is looking for a top-notch full-stack developer to join the engineering team. Our team uses a variety of web technologies, including React.js and Node.js to build highly scalable software that is used by over 100,000 users across the world.
You will be involved with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive - right from their conception to completion.
What You’ll Do:
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Develop new features at the user’s end, using React.js
- Coordinate with graphic designer(s) and fellow developers to maintain a seamless workflow
- Review the product and provide ideas for its improvement
- Up to 2 year of experience in working as a React.js Developer
- Hands-on experience with React.js workflows such as Redux
- Familiarity with React router V4
- Decent understanding of Jest Testing
- Experience in working with common front-end development tools such as Webpac
- Decent understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Communication skills to coordinate with team members efficiently