SocialPilot is looking for an experienced Node.js Developer to join its engineering team. Our team uses a variety of web technologies, including React.js and Node.js to build highly scalable software that is used by over 100,000 users across the world.
You will have a proven track record of working in high-end engineering teams at a SaaS (software as a service) company.
- 4+ years of experience at an IT product company
- Experience in NoSQL(mongoDB) and SQL database
- Thorough knowledge of Node.js and frameworks such as Express, Koa, Socket.io and any ORM
- Experienced in test-driven development (TDD)
- Thorough knowledge of building REST APIs from scratch
- Proficient in building applications in a cloud environment with load balancers and SNS triggers, auto-scaling etc.
- Decent understanding of:
Nature of asynchronous programming – its quirks and workarounds
Accessibility and security compliance
Fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
Serverless concept (Lamda, Azure functions)
Code versioning tools such as Git
User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Thorough knowledge of front-end development using frameworks such as React or Angular
- Experience in creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with functional programming concepts such as immutability, pure functions, functors etc. (preferably proficient in any functional language)
- Review the product and provide ideas for its improvement
- Write reusable, testable and efficient code
- Construct new Node.js features for the product
- Test and maintain the product’s quality thereby ensuring strong functionality
- Coordinate with graphic designers and fellow developers to maintain a seamless workflow
SocialPilot empowers over 8000+ agencies, and SMBs to manage their social media publishing, analytics, and social engagement while collaborating with their team and clients.
We’re a high-growth bootstrapped B2B SaaS company with healthy profitability and a solid runway.
- SocialPilot is ranked as a “Leader” consistently by G2, Capterra, SoftwareSuggest, and TrustRadius
- SocialPilot is nominated as one of the 5 startups across India for the prestigious Economic Times Startup Awards in the Bootstrap category.
- SocialPilot is officially a Great Place to Work – CertifiedTM startup.
What we believe in
- Customer Obsession: We put customers first while making decisions and planning future goals
- Ownership: We believe in taking ownership of areas that we’re working on. We own up to our – successes and failures. Moving the needle matters more than just busywork
- Relentless: When it comes to creation & innovation, we stop at nothing. We might fail at the first attempt, but we rise back fast to try again.
- Nimbleness: We respond rapidly to changing circumstances and customer needs
- Collaboration: Our collaboration efforts extend to our partners and customers along with our internal team. We are stronger together.
Why join SocialPilot?
- Complete transparency on strategy, business metrics, key performance indicators, and major initiatives across the organization
- No micromanagement: Own up your work and be accountable without the need for close supervision.
- Great team: Work with a great team with diverse backgrounds from world-class organizations
- Personal growth: Design a personal learning plan and utilize organizational resources to achieve the goals.
- Best in class health and medical benefits
- Paid staycations, profit sharing, flexible hours, and OKR-led approach to growth