Are you looking to make a significant impact at a growing Saas company?
SocialPilot is seeking PPC Executive/Google Ads Specialist to increase new users and website traffic acquired via Google Ads and company results
You will work alongside the Marketing Manager to accelerate the Pay-per-click strategy that sits at the intersection of copywriting, design, SEO, and demand generation.
The ideal candidate will enjoy spending time in Google ads editor, Ahrefs, and Google analytics to clearly and creatively plan, execute and extract insights that will grow SocialPilot’s google ads traffic profile.
- Conducting end-to-end execution, measurement, reporting, and optimization of AdWords (Search) campaign
- Managing and maintaining updates for large keyword lists.
- Assisting the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Providing recommendations and executing strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search.
- Support the generation of new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and help in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Provide creative copy suggestions.
- Generate weekly and monthly reports for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Communicating with team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- 3-5 years of experience in a fast-paced software (preferably product) company
- Should be highly analytical, with the ability to analyze large amounts of data and draw actionable campaign insights
- AdWords certification is a plus.
- Experience in working with popular PPC platforms like Yahoo, Bing is a plus
- Comfortable with Ad copywriting
- Self-motivated and has a growth mindset to stay abreast of current trends and utilize those in the ads/campaigns.
- Should have a disdain for the status-quo; able to think and act outside the confines of the job description, desire to contribute value in other areas of growth.