SocialPilot is looking for an experienced Technical Architect to join our team. As a Technical Architect, you will lead and support the development team(s) through the system development cycle. You will be part of a highly collaborative group of creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation. In this role, you will collaborate with cross-functional product teams including UX and UI designers, product managers, engineers, customer success managers, and marketing managers.
- 5+ years experience in technology products (Preferably SaaS)
- Experience in building SaaS platforms
- Experience with APIs and integration
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with Agile project methodologies
- Excellent communication skills – ability to render business needs into technical specifications
- Must have Hands-on experience on ReactJS, NodeJS, AWS, MongoDB, etc
- Must have experience handling large volumes of data
- Must have experience with Micro Service Architecture
- Good knowledge of quality standards, legislation, and best practice
- Analyze and define product requirements and drive architecture
- Work closely with the product and development team to translate product requirements into system design and solutions
- Drive product quality through agile practices and adhere to architectural standards
- Assess technical risks and come up with mitigation strategies
- Maintains database performance by identifying and resolving production and application development problems
- Participate in the entire SDLC process
For too long, too many SMBs and growing agencies have put up with underwhelming marketing software products that are “cheap” but painful to use, have too many frustrating features, and have severely delayed customer service and overall a very disappointing experience. And sure enough, as these agencies grow, they find themselves locked in annual contracts worth thousands of dollars for software products that they thought were “discounted”.
SocialPilot was created in 2014 to change this.
At SocialPilot, we believe that irrespective of the ticket size, SMBs and agencies deserve enterprise-class software that creates joyful experiences in their day-to-day marketing work. We think that being price competitive does not mean cheap and that just because an agency grows, does not mean that we should start charging them ridiculously. And yes, every customer’s business is equally important and deserves immediate attention including 24×5 chat, emails, and phone calls.
As of today, over 7000 agencies and SMBs use SocialPilot to manage their social media publishing, analytics, and social engagement while collaborating with their team and their clients.
Our impact so far
- Helped 7000+ marketing agencies and SMBs
- 1 billion+ social media posts published
- One of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in India as listed by Inc 42
- Ranked as a “Great Product” consistently by G2, Capterra, SoftwareSuggest, and TrustRadius
What we believe in
- Customer Obsession We put customers first while making decisions and planning future goals
- Ownership We believe in taking ownership of areas that we’re working on. We own up our – successes and failures. Moving the needle matters more than just busywork
- Relentless When it comes to creation & innovation, we stop at nothing. We might fail at the first attempt, but we rise back fast to try again
- Nimbleness We respond rapidly to changing circumstances and customer needs
- Collaboration Our collaboration efforts extend to our partners and customers along with our internal team. We are stronger together
Why join us
- Complete transparency on strategy, business metrics, key performance indicators, and major initiatives across the organization
- No micromanagement: Own up your work and be accountable without the need for close supervision.
- Great team: Work with a great team with diverse backgrounds from world-class organizations
- Personal growth: Design a personal learning plan and utilize organizational resources to achieve the goals.
- Best in class health and medical benefits