SocialPilot consisted of just one product until lately which helped us scale amazingly well. But our future vision is hinged on a multi-product strategy which will help us scale new heights. Based on this organizational strategy, we’re also scaling our marketing team to design great products that provide immense value to our customers. We believe that Conway was absolutely right in stating that organizations design systems mirror their own communication structure. So, each product at SocialPilot will have its own team of Product Managers and Engineers. All of SocialPilot’s products rely on core services, out of which most are built internally except for a few others which are built by third-party vendors.
So in this role, you will work with the respective marketing and other engineers of that team. .
- Must have worked as Web Designer for at least 2 years
- Must possess excellent understanding of the following:
- Web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Server-side CSS pre-processing platforms such as LESS and SASS
- Cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Must possess decent understanding of the following:
- Asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and Ajax
- SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Basic understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Website design
- Creating and maintaining landing pages as part of the marketing campaigns
- Ensure consistency of the visual website designs
- Maintain quality and accuracy of code
- Create reusable front-end components
- Deliver marketing assets like banners, social media posts, illustrations, motion graphics etc.
- Stay updated with the latest web - trends,techniques and technologies
- Ability to understand business deliverables and take ownership
Interview Process & Prep Notes
1. Applying for this post
Please send your latest resume along with current compensation details.
2. Knowledge Assessment
You’ll get a call from us for a video interview to discuss more about your technical knowledge and career roadmap.
A small practical test might be a part of this.
3. Final Interview
If all goes well, we’ll call you for the final interview to gauge your personality and overall fit with the organization. You might also be asked to give a small hands-on test of about 15 minutes to display your expertise in the subject matter.
For too long, too many SMBs and growing agencies have put up with underwhelming marketing software products that are “cheap” but painful to use, have too many frustrating features, and have severely delayed customer service and overall a very disappointing experience. And sure enough, as these agencies grow, they find themselves locked in annual contracts worth thousands of dollars for software products which they thought were “discounted”.
SocialPilot was created in 2014 to change this.
At SocialPilot, we believe that irrespective of the ticket size, SMBs and agencies deserve enterprise class software that creates joyful experiences in their day-to-day marketing work. We think that being price competitive does not mean cheap, and that just because an agency grows, does not mean that we should start charging them ridiculously. And yes, each and every customer’s business is equally important and deserves immediate attention including 24x5 chat, emails and phone calls.
As of today, over 5000 agencies and SMBs use SocialPilot to manage their social media publishing, analytics, and social engagement while collaborating with their team and their clients.
Our impact so far
- Helped 5000+ marketing agencies and SMBs
- 1 billion+ social media posts published
- One of the fastest growing SaaS companies in India as listed by Inc 42
- Ranked as a “Great Product” consistently by G2, Capterra, SoftwareSuggest, and TrustRadius
What we believe in
- Customer Obsession: We put customers first while making decisions and planning future goals
- Ownership: We believe in taking ownership of areas that we’re working on. We own up our - successes and failures. Moving the needle matters more than just busywork
- Relentless: When it comes to creation & innovation, we stop at nothing. We might fail at the first attempt, but we rise back fast to try again
- Nimbleness: We respond rapidly to changing circumstances and customer needs
- Collaboration: Our collaboration efforts extend to our partners and customers along with our internal team. We are stronger together
Why join us
- Work-life balance: 5-days work week to help you make the most of work and life
- Open door policy: Strong communication and transparency goes a long way in creating stress-free work places. Got a question? Just ask the right person without any bureaucracy
- Zen-like workspace: A modern, aesthetically pleasing workspace with an all-inclusive cafeteria and dedicated conference/meeting rooms
- Unwind: Catch up with your colleagues or your guests at our chic cafeteria for coffee or our catered lunches. Challenge your team at air hockey or perhaps catch the live cricket match while you’re at it
- Celebrate: From birthdays to festivals - we don’t miss any occasion to celebrate however small or big