It is almost an unsaid rule to have a Facebook profile. The startling potential of Facebook has actually paved the long way for social media marketing. It offers an excellent medium for individuals and businesses to strengthen their communities.
In fact, the newer integrations of Instagram and Whatsapp have made Facebook a revolutionary tool for success. With about 2.85 billion users visiting Facebook daily, it’s the place of jam-packed action.
However, Facebook marketing isn’t a cakewalk. Yet, with proper strategies and the right Facebook tools, you can hit a six and make your way to the top.
10 Facebook Tools For Your Business
SocialPilot is a Facebook business tool that helps you schedule, customize, and discover great content. The best part about SocialPilot is its social media calendar. Instead of inconsistent sharing of posts, have everything organized and eliminate errors and confusion.
SocialPilot also lets you boost your scheduled posts on Facebook, add CTA, and run ad campaigns. It doesn’t stop here. With SocialPilot, you can post on various social platforms ranging from TikTok, LinkedIn, Instagram (Direct Publishing), Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr to VK from one dashboard.
- Create customized posts for your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, and GMB accounts at the same time.
- Mention others to get more eyes on your Facebook posts.
- Measure your social media ROI with in-depth social media analytics.
- Organize and visualize your social content with a social media calendar.
- Schedule your boost posts in advance to enhance your Facebook post reach.
- Leverage the power of social inbox to access all Facebook page conversations in one place.
- Never run out of new content ideas with the content curation feature.
- Upload up to 500 posts with bulk scheduling.
- Create and schedule visually attractive posts with Canva Integration right from your SocialPilot account.
- Delegate tasks and privileges to team members with the team collaboration feature.
Advantages of using SocialPilot as your Facebook Tool
- It’s your one-stop destination to increase your Facebook organic reach and boost Facebook ads for better lead generation.
- The analytics feature is pretty robust as the content analyzed is not limited to the posts that come from the system but from multiple sources, accounts, and pages.
- Never miss out on a mention, tag, or comment to your page with the Social Inbox for Facebook.
- Customize your Facebook posts with GIFs, native video, carousels, and Facebook album posts right from one place.
What do our users say?
It is very easy to use and combines all your social media accounts. I used it to manage posting on my Facebook page. This is the cheapest and most functional software that makes managing your accounts easier.
I’ve been using SocialPilot for a few weeks now (after using Hootsuite for years), and I gotta say that I’m impressedWhat I like most is their ANALYTICS – by far. They save me a lot of time, they’re detailed, and the reports are easy for my clients and me to read and understand. Their browser extension tool is helpful too!
The benefits are ongoing. The best part was the ease of onboarding team members and the high level of support we continue to receive from SocialPilot’s team. The significant increase across the board in social engagement, increase in followers, and conversion from social to our primary destinations.
MobileMonkey is a chatbot that helps you with Facebook Messenger marketing to generate user engagement. This Facebook tool allows you to build a list of Messenger subscribers, send out Messenger broadcasts, and drip campaigns to your customers. It also offers support for Facebook Messenger ads, sponsored ads, and other various chatbot tools.
Pros of MobileMonkey
- Helpful webinars, tutorials and live chat available that make it easy for the users to learn and grow their strategy.
- With Zapier integration, you can move your data from MobileMonkey to other systems you use to run your business.
An excellent, easy-to-use platform to grow your messenger marketing game.
Cons of MobileMonkey
- While MobileMonkey may be a perfect fit for your messenger marketing, it doesn’t serve all your Facebook marketing needs. Thus, you’d have to use more than one tool for your Facebook marketing efforts which would become very time-consuming, expensive, and cumbersome.
- It does not have many features as compared to other alternative facebook tools in their domain.
The interface is not very intuitive, and even though the pricing is affordable, there are other options out there.
Agorapulse is a simple yet effective Facebook business tool. It helps you monitor engagement, schedule, and publish posts. You can also use it for conducting Facebook contests and getting analytics reports. It supports various other social media platforms like Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, and Instagram.
Pros of Agorapulse
- With their in-built CRM feature, it helps you understand your audience better.
- It has the ability to schedule and customize content on multiple channels at the same time. Tweaking the content for different platforms saves the user’s time.
- With the help of Social Inbox, the user can assign messages to their clients with a customized note or comment.
Having all social media pages on the same platform. It is most useful for replying to comments and posting to multiple channels.
Cons of Agorapulse
- The tool faces many bugs. For example, images posted on some social networks are blurry.
- The reporting feature is very basic and isn’t very helpful.
- For the price it charges, Agorapulse’s interface and some of the features seem quite underdeveloped compared to the other Facebook tools in the market.
Our experience with Agorapulse has been incredibly frustrating. Our team has experienced a range of issues. The customer service is responsive, but our problems are not being resolved.
Here’s a detailed comparison of SocialPilot as an intuitive Agorapulse alternative.
Buffer as a Facebook tool provides different features like analytics and insights on post’s reach and likes. Buffer’s Chrome browser extension also helps search for shareable content. It integrates with social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Pinterest.
Pros of Buffer
- Buffer gives you access to Pablo, a free image creation tool that helps you create social media images for Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter quickly.
- It has a clean and simple interface that allows users to navigate within the tool easily.
- The customer support of Buffer is good, so the user doesn’t get stuck because of an issue.
The team at Buffer listens to their users and makes continuous improvements to the software. I love how the calendar feature has evolved over the years.
Cons of Buffer
- Buffer allows users to do many things, but it asks users to pay to avail services like Buffer Reply, Buffer Publish, Buffer Analyze, and Tailwind, making this Facebook tool very expensive.
- It doesn’t have monitoring tools for searches, hashtags, and mentions, so you’ll need another tool to monitor them.
- Buffer doesn’t have a content curation feature essential for companies and users to find fresh and trending content.
Buffer is missing some crucial collaboration features offered by other software that makes it hard to use for working as a team. And the pricing is just too high for the current standard on social media pricing applications. If you have the money, it is not a problem.
Check out the detailed comparison of SocialPilot vs. Buffer.
Qwaya is an Ad creation and management tool. It gives marketers an avenue to A/B test their ads and audiences to drill down the best possible combination. It also allows the users to optimize their campaign’s results by setting performance-based rules that can be paused or stopped if the campaigns aren’t doing well. The campaigns can also be scheduled to run at specific times during the day.
Pros of Qwaya
- It integrates seamlessly with Google Analytics and allows users to effortlessly view conversations attributed to their ads, campaigns, and brands in one place.
- It has a graphical reporting feature that gives the users a bird’s eye view of all their ads and performances so any trends could be easily spotted.
Verified Qwaya user
As an agency that does a lot of social media advertising campaigns for clients, Qwaya helped streamline the campaign management process. It made it easier to A/B test different ads and see results more quickly. The visualizations that the app provided were the coolest parts.
Cons of Qwaya
- It is a pricey tool considering the fact that it solves just one aspect of your Facebook marketing.
- There are some functional gaps in the tool like ads getting delayed, images not being saved, etc.
Verified Qwaya user
The software does its job, but they have terrible customer service, and you’ll find other software that are more robust at lower prices.
Hootsuite is a Facebook tool that enterprise-level agencies mainly use. It helps you optimize your Facebook ad campaign, target and retarget the right people for conversions, and schedule posts on different platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Pinterest. While it has been in the market for a long time, it is comparatively a complex tool to use. Thereby we recommend other user-friendly Hootsuite alternatives.
Pros of HootSuite
- Hootsuite lets you connect with more than 150 apps ranging from YouTube, Salesforce, Google Drive to SoundCloud, helping you streamline your processes and collaborate more effectively.
- It lets you view all your social media accounts on one dashboard.
- If you don’t know what to post on Facebook next, Hootsuite makes suitable recommendations that you can read to make relevant posts.
I’m able to see all of my social channels in one place efficiently. It makes it easier and less stressful to schedule, listen, reply to messages/comments, tag, etc. than go to each channel individually.
Cons of HootSuite
- There is a steep learning curve because of the number of components that Hootsuite offers in its complicated interface.
- Hootsuite is very pricey. They also charge additional fees for several analytics reports and services like using a different URL shortener, access to customizable reports, etc. To top this up, you also have to pay extra to get priority support.
Verified Hootsuite user
It’s good for simple social media monitoring and posting, but if you want to really dive deep into analytics or scheduling, then it’s not the right tool unless you spend an arm and a leg. It’s just overrated and expensive for what it is.
Here’s a detailed comparison of SocialPilot being a cost-effective Hootsuite alternative.
Fanpage Karma is a simple Facebook business tool that shows an overview and score for your page. With its help, you can compose and publish posts with ease. It also gives you useful insights on posting and helps you generate a detailed report consisting of details like the page content, influencers, fan engagement, timing, benchmarking, etc.
Pros of Fanpage Karma
- It helps you export ready-made reports in several formats.
- It lets you compare your performance with the top brands in your field for you to improve.
Very simple to use, tracks selected competitors over time, useful time-of-day insights.
Cons of FanPage Karma
- The price shoots up considerably if you opt for all their features. Above all, these plans are just for one user. So, if you want to have more than one user, you have to pay $69 more for each additional user.
- The support they provide isn’t that great.
The support is not up to the mark, sometimes they take too much time to reply.
Heyo is that Facebook tool that gets your business leads in a fun way. It helps you create brand awareness and get more engagement by creating contests, sweepstakes, and hashtag campaigns for Facebook. You can collect user-generated content with such campaigns.
Pros of Heyo
- The software is easy to use, even for beginners. It has a quick setup and established workflow too.
- It helps generate leads and export them in a downloadable file.
Ease of use, the software easily integrates existing social media pages, making setup extremely easy.
Cons of Heyo
- The pricing structure is a little difficult to understand.
- The customization features are very limited.
Verified Heyo user
I don’t like the pricing model. It’s tough to truly know how much I will use it from a 7-day trial.
Making a Facebook advertisement could be crazy at times, especially when there are so many variables involved. Here’s when WordStream comes to your rescue. WordStream assigns a grade to your ads and gives you tips for optimizing them. Since the price of Facebook ads can go up drastically, it offers certain checks that ensure you stay within your budget. This makes it one of the trusted Facebook tools for advertisers.
Pros of Wordstream
- WordStream allows you to handle PPC management processes with the help of Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning which helps in analyzing campaign data.
- With the help of WordStream’s 20-Minute Work Week, you can simplify your most time-consuming tasks with customized cross-platform alerts that display high-priority actions.
Managing PPC ads is a very difficult and time-consuming task, and Wordstream does a decent job of helping you save that time. The features are powerful, and there is a little Artificial Intelligence there as well to help you make better decisions.
Cons of Wordstream
- The support isn’t good to start with and they keep calling and mailing you to upsell their product.
- The pricing structure can become complicated and expensive as it is directly linked to ad spend.
- It is cumbersome to use and sometimes takes so much time to load.
Part of my package was the monthly assistance to look into Adwords and train me to optimize my profile. Obviously, I have paid extra for this, I only used them for the first three months, and then I had no news from them. My PPC charges have increased almost 100% with their new and suggested campaign. I lost more than $1500 a month for a few months until I stopped the campaign completely, and I am now back to square one.
Shortstack is a Facebook tool for lead generation and engagement optimization. You can create effective landing pages and improve social media marketing. Shortstack can be used to run contests and promotions to spread awareness of your Facebook page. It also collates email addresses and conducts polls for gathering valuable opinions of your Facebook followers.
Pros of Shortstack
- It is excellent for organizing social media contests. You don’t need any prior graphic design experience.
- Shortstack is a great way to gather information about users.
Information retrieval and exportation are rather confined to a tiny amount of applications, as the deficiency of an API implies that there is certainly no workaround.
Cons of Shortstack
- You may be required to do constant updates, which might interfere with your work.
- Updates can also be automatic and increase your billings. Considering the monthly price you already have to pay, it all makes Shortstack quite expensive.
- As a complete Facebook marketing tool, Shortstack falls short.
It’s really simple to quickly set up a competition or landing page, with easy-to-modify templates and the new theme customization. However, data retrieval and exportation are limited to a small number of apps, and the lack of an API means no workaround.
Facebook marketing is imperative for your brand to build its presence and grow your following. While there are many Facebook tools available, it’s crucial to choose the one that caters to all social media marketing needs and provides you with the best feature set.
That’s exactly what SocialPilot does. Without compromising on your efficiency, this affordable Facebook tool makes work a lot easier and effective for your social media management team.
Don’t wait anymore, and activate your 14-day free trial right away!
Frequently Asked Questions
Facebook tools help you manage complete Facebook marketing. From managing Facebook posting to ads to engaging audiences, several Facebook tools will do the work for you.
Here are the best Facebook tools you are looking for:
- SocialPilot is one of the best Facebook tools that lets you schedule, publish, moderate messages, manage ads, and more.
- MobileMonkey is a Facebook tool that provides a chatbot to help you build a list of Messenger subscribers.
- Agorapulse is a Facebook tool that helps you monitor engagement, schedule, and publish posts.
- Buffer is one of the Facebook tools that provides complete Facebook management but at a high cost.
- Qwaya is a Facebook tool best known for ad management.
- Hootsuite is one of the oldest Facebook tools mainly used by large enterprises, given the complexity of its interface.
- Fanpage Karma helps with an overview of your Facebook page and reporting.
- Heyo helps in creating and managing Facebook contests.
- Wordstream is a complete Facebook tool for advertisers.
- Shortstack is for running engaging contests on multiple platforms.
SocialPilot is a tool with which you can schedule Facebook boost posts, customize, and post to your Facebook pages hassle-free. You can publish and manage Facebook lead ads, share native videos and carousel posts, analyze every bit of your Facebook page, and engage with your audience right from the dashboard.
MobileMonkey is a chatbot that helps you in Facebook Messenger marketing to generate user engagement. It allows people to write a single chatbot funnel that works across multiple messaging platforms. That one chatbot translates to Facebook Messenger, native webchat, and SMS messaging.
Here’s how you can make the Facebook page go viral:
- Post consistently
- Boost posts and use lead ads for promotion
- Use Facebook tools
- Add CTA
- Hold contests
- Participate in conversations
The best Facebook marketing strategies are:
- Share posts at the best times
- Repost your top-performing content
- Go live and interact with the audience
- Post user-generated content and testimonials