It is almost an unsaid rule to have a Facebook profile. The startling potential of Facebook has actually paved the long way for social media marketing. It offers an excellent medium for individuals and businesses to strengthen their communities.
In fact, the newer integrations of Instagram and Whatsapp have made Facebook a revolutionary tool for success. With about 2.85 billion users visiting Facebook daily, it’s the place of jam-packed action.
However, Facebook marketing isn’t a cakewalk. Yet, with proper strategies and the right Facebook tools, you can hit a six and make your way to the top.
Here are some of the handpicked Facebook tools businesses can leverage to gain a competitive advantage and achieve their marketing goals.
How we analyze & select these Facebook Tools:
This list of exceptional Facebook tools has been formulated through in-depth research and experiential analysis. We have considered various aspects of the tool, such as user engagement, G2 ratings and reviews, price points, and scalability. The list ranking also reflects the evaluation of these tools’ competencies in automation, content production, visualization, analytics, and collaborative features. Our goal in curating this list is to enable marketers to choose tools that will help scale their business.
InstaChamp by Customers.ai is a Facebook automation tool that helps creators, coaches, and brands with Facebook Messenger marketing to generate user engagement. Formerly known as MobileMonkey, this Facebook DM automation tool fuels audience growth, instant engagement, and sales funnels. You can use this tool to instantly reply to Story mentions, comments, Story reactions and, importantly DMs.
- Helpful webinars, tutorials and live chat available that make it easy for the users to learn and grow their strategy.
- With Zapier integration, you can move your data from MobileMonkey to other systems you use to run your business.
An excellent, easy-to-use platform to grow your messenger marketing game.
- While MobileMonkey may be a perfect fit for your messenger marketing, it doesn’t serve all your Facebook marketing needs. Thus, you’d have to use more than one tool for your Facebook marketing efforts which would become very time-consuming, expensive, and cumbersome.
- It does not have many features as compared to other alternative facebook tools in their domain.
The interface is not very intuitive, and even though the pricing is affordable, there are other options out there.
Agorapulse is a simple yet effective Facebook business tool. It helps you monitor engagement, schedule, and publish posts. You can also use it for conducting Facebook contests and getting analytics reports. It supports various other social media platforms like Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, and Instagram.
- With their in-built CRM feature, it helps you understand your audience better.
- It has the ability to schedule and customize content on multiple channels at the same time. Tweaking the content for different platforms saves the user’s time.
- With the help of Social Inbox, the user can assign messages to their clients with a customized note or comment.
Having all social media pages on the same platform. It is most useful for replying to comments and posting to multiple channels.
- The tool faces many bugs. For example, images posted on some social networks are blurry.
- The reporting feature is very basic and isn’t very helpful.
- For the price it charges, Agorapulse’s interface and some of the features seem quite underdeveloped compared to the other Facebook tools in the market.
Our experience with Agorapulse has been incredibly frustrating. Our team has experienced a range of issues. The customer service is responsive, but our problems are not being resolved.
Buffer as a Facebook tool provides different features like analytics and insights on post’s reach and likes. Buffer’s Chrome browser extension also helps search for shareable content. It integrates with social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Buffer gives you access to Pablo, a free image creation tool that helps you create social media images for Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter quickly.
- It has a clean and simple interface that allows users to navigate within the tool easily.
- The customer support of Buffer is good, so the user doesn’t get stuck because of an issue.
The team at Buffer listens to their users and makes continuous improvements to the software. I love how the calendar feature has evolved over the years.
- Buffer allows users to do many things, but it asks users to pay to avail services like Buffer Reply, Buffer Publish, Buffer Analyze, and Tailwind, making this Facebook tool very expensive.
- It doesn’t have monitoring tools for searches, hashtags, and mentions, so you’ll need another tool to monitor them.
- Buffer doesn’t have a content curation feature essential for companies and users to find fresh and trending content.
Buffer is missing some crucial collaboration features offered by other software that makes it hard to use for working as a team. And the pricing is just too high for the present standard on social media pricing applications. If you have the money, it is not a problem.
AdEspresso is one the best Facebook tools for businesses who want to step up their PPC marketing efforts. With the help of AdEspresso’s split testing and optimization feature, you can drive the right audience for your PPC ad campaigns. Create all your campaigns seamlessly from one place and analyze the performance using the PDF reports.
- Create multiple variations of a single campaign and gain valuable insights and maximize ROI
- A/B test your Ad campaigns with just a single click.
Building multiple ads at one time were a breeze. AdEspresso allowed any user to create A/B Tests on a grand level. With the click of a couple buttons, you could have A/B/C/D/E tests within one campaign.
- Prices are high compared to the features it offers.
- The scheduling weekly view doesn’t show me the view of the entire week.
The scheduling weekly view. Doesn’t show me the full week.
Professionals, Small teams, Small-medium businesses, and Enterprises.
Hootsuite is a social media marketing tool that enterprise-level agencies mainly use. This powerful software excels in centralizing all aspects of social media posting within a singular dashboard, streamlining workflows, and cutting out the need for different tools.
Along with other major social channels, the tool helps optimize and streamline the management of Faceboook accounts, from content ,management to analytics and social advetisement.
With a worldwide user base spanning industries like education, finance, government, and healthcare, the tool has helped automate content management for all its users.
Its powerful collaboration workflows make Hootsuite perfect for larger teams and agencies. However, due to its considerable prices on higher plans, smaller brands and solo entrepreneurs prefer Hootsuite alternatives.
Hootsuite offers five pricing tiers after a 30-day trial, ranging from $99/month to $249/month, catering to different social account and user needs.
- Scheduled Posting: Create, and schedule Facebook and othersocial media content to automate publishing at chosen time slots.
- Engagement with Audience: Utilize a unified social inbox for monitoring, engagement, and the integration of AI chatbots to automate responses.
- Social Listening: Stay informed about trends, track brand mentions, keywords, and hashtags to assess brand perception.
- Ad Management: Effectively manage Facebook ads directly from Hootsuite’s dashboard.
- Analytics: Centralize Facebook’s analytics data from multiple platforms for easy access and analysis on Hootsuite’s analytics dashboard.
- Team Collaboration: Promote seamless teamwork by assigning defined roles to clients and colleagues.
- Employee Advocacy: Expand your reach by enabling employees to share company posts on their personal profiles.
- AI-Enhanced Writing: Simplify and expedite the creation of Facebook captions with the assistance of AI technology.
We went through a hundred user reviews for Hootsuite, gathered from trusted review platforms like G2 and Capterra. After carefully analyzing each of them in respect to all the features of the tool, we have gathered these insights.
- Hootsuite’s content calendar proved to be very effective in visualizing strategy and easily rescheduling posts from one date to another.
- A majority of users find Hootsuite’s content publishing capabilities on multiple platforms quite useful.
- All the Hootsuite users highly commend the bulk scheduling abilities of the platform.
- The in-depth analytics insights provided by Hootsuite got a positive reception from 54.55% of users, with equal appreciation for the ease of use for accessing all the data.
- There are inbox tools in Hootsuite that let users automate the answers to common queries. This helped 10% of users to scale their responses faster.
- 41.56% people faced difficulties in using the tool due to the complex scheduling process involved.
- 88.90% of Hootsuite users have regularly encountered bugs and faced errors while publishing content through the tool.
- Although available, 45% of users found customization options in the reports of Hootsuite to be limited.
- The lack of features facilitating collaboration, like the inability to integrate any external project management tools, has disappointed nearly 17.20% of the reviewers.
- With delayed message retrieval, slow loading, and difficult organization, some users have expressed frustration with the overall performance of Hootsuite’s social inbox.
Fanpage Karma is a simple Facebook business tool that shows an overview and score for your page. With its help, you can compose and publish posts with ease. It also gives you useful insights on posting and helps you generate a detailed report consisting of details like the page content, influencers, fan engagement, timing, benchmarking, etc.
- It helps you export ready-made reports in several formats.
- It lets you compare your performance with the top brands in your field for you to improve.
Very simple to use, tracks selected competitors over time, useful time-of-day insights.
- The price shoots up considerably if you opt for all their features. Above all, these plans are just for one user. So, if you want to have more than one user, you have to pay $69 more for each additional user.
- The support they provide isn’t that great.
The support is not up to the mark, sometimes they take too much time to reply.
Heyo is that Facebook tool that gets your business leads in a fun way. It helps you create brand awareness and get more engagement by creating contests, sweepstakes, and hashtag campaigns for Facebook. You can collect user-generated content with such campaigns.
- The software is easy to use, even for beginners. It has a quick setup and established workflow too.
- It helps generate leads and export them in a downloadable file.
Ease of use, the software easily integrates existing social media pages, making setup extremely easy.
- The pricing structure is a little difficult to understand.
- The customization features are very limited.
Verified Heyo user
I don’t like the pricing model. It’s tough to truly know how much I will use it from a 7-day trial.
Making a Facebook advertisement could be crazy at times, especially when there are so many variables involved. Here’s when WordStream comes to your rescue. WordStream assigns a grade to your ads and gives you tips for optimizing them. Since the price of Facebook ads can go up drastically, it offers certain checks that ensure you stay within your budget. This makes it one of the trusted Facebook tools for advertisers.
- WordStream allows you to handle PPC management processes with the help of Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning which helps in analyzing campaign data.
- With the help of WordStream’s 20-Minute Work Week, you can simplify your most time-consuming tasks with customized cross-platform alerts that display high-priority actions.
Managing PPC ads is a very difficult and time-consuming task, and Wordstream does a decent job of helping you save that time. The features are powerful, and there is a little Artificial Intelligence there as well to help you make better decisions.
- The support isn’t good to start with and they keep calling and mailing you to upsell their product.
- The pricing structure can become complicated and expensive as it is directly linked to ad spend.
- It is cumbersome to use and sometimes takes so much time to load.
Part of my package was the monthly assistance to look into Adwords and train me to optimize my profile. Obviously, I have paid extra for this, I only used them for the first three months, and then I had no news from them. My PPC charges have increased almost 100% with their new and suggested campaign. I lost more than $1500 a month for a few months until I stopped the campaign completely, and I am now back to square one.
Shortstack is a Facebook tool for lead generation and engagement optimization. You can create effective landing pages and improve social media marketing. Shortstack can be used to run contests and promotions to spread awareness of your Facebook page. It also collates email addresses and conducts polls for gathering valuable opinions of your Facebook followers.
- It is excellent for organizing social media contests. You don’t need any prior graphic design experience.
- Shortstack is a great way to gather information about users.
Information retrieval and exportation are rather confined to a tiny amount of applications, as the deficiency of an API implies that there is certainly no workaround.
- You may be required to do constant updates, which might interfere with your work.
- Updates can also be automatic and increase your billings. Considering the monthly price you already have to pay, it all makes Shortstack quite expensive.
- As a complete Facebook marketing tool, Shortstack falls short.
It’s really simple to quickly set up a competition or landing page, with easy-to-modify templates and the new theme customization. However, data retrieval and exportation are limited to a small number of apps, and the lack of an API means no workaround.
Facebook marketing is imperative for your brand to build its presence and grow your following. While there are many Facebook tools available, it’s crucial to choose the one that caters to all social media marketing needs and provides you with the best feature set.
That’s exactly what SocialPilot does. Without compromising on your efficiency, this affordable Facebook tool makes work a lot easier and effective for your social media management team.
Don’t wait anymore, and activate your 14-day free trial right away!
Frequently Asked Questions
What are Facebook tools?
Facebook tools help you manage complete Facebook marketing. From managing Facebook posting to ads to engaging audiences, several Facebook tools will do the work for you.
What are the best Facebook tools?
Here are the best Facebook tools you are looking for:
- SocialPilot is one of the best Facebook tools that lets you schedule, publish, moderate messages, manage ads, and more.
- Customers.ai is a Facebook tool that provides a chatbot to help you build a list of Messenger subscribers.
- Agorapulse is a Facebook tool that helps you monitor engagement, schedule, and publish posts.
- Buffer is one of the Facebook tools that provides complete Facebook management but at a high cost.
- AdEspresso is a Facebook tool designed to help businesses with PPC marketing.
- Hootsuite is one of the oldest Facebook tools mainly used by large enterprises, given the complexity of its interface.
- Fanpage Karma helps with an overview of your Facebook page and reporting.
- Heyo helps in creating and managing Facebook contests.
- Wordstream is a complete Facebook tool for advertisers.
- Shortstack is for running engaging contests on multiple platforms.
Which tool helps you with Facebook management and ads?
SocialPilot is a tool with which you can schedule Facebook posts, customize, and post to your Facebook pages hassle-free. You can publish native videos and carousel posts, analyze every bit of your Facebook page, and engage with your audience right from the dashboard.
How does Mobile Monkey help in Facebook marketing?
Customers.ai, formerly known as MobileMonkey, is a chatbot that helps you in Facebook Messenger marketing to generate user engagement. It allows people to write a single chatbot funnel that works across multiple messaging platforms. That one chatbot translates to Facebook Messenger, native webchat, and SMS messaging.
How do I make my Facebook page go viral?
Here’s how you can make the Facebook page go viral:
- Post consistently
- Boost posts and use lead ads for promotion
- Use Facebook tools
- Add CTA
- Hold contests
- Participate in conversations
What are the best Facebook marketing strategies?
The best Facebook marketing strategies are:
- Share posts at the best times
- Repost your top-performing content
- Go live and interact with the audience
- Post user-generated content and testimonials
About the Author