Please review the following points. If, after doing so, you feel your work is a good fit for us, please fill up this form. We will respond to you in 2 to 3 days.
Note: If you don’t hear back from us within 4 days, that means we might have found your pitch irrelevant or not according to our guidelines.
Topics that are a big YES!
- Social Media Marketing (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google My Business, TikTok, etc.)
- Marketing Tips, Tricks and Hacks
- Marketing Strategies
And any other relevant topics you can come up with.
Topics that are a big NO!
- Any e-commerce related topics
- Any topic which has already been covered on our blog
- Any topic that doesn’t align with our niche – like ‘mobile marketing’, ’email marketing’ etc.
- The piece should consist of 1500 or more words
- The article must be well-researched and not paraphrased
- Write in American English
- Keep all the paragraphs short – 4 sentences at the maximum
- Keep the tone conversational – more of ‘I’ and ‘you’
- Use bucket brigades – they ensure that the piece is easy-to-scan
- The content draft should be optimized for the primary keyword
- Add at least 5 FAQs relevant to the primary keyword of the blog topic
- Author bio along with your headshot
- Links to all your social media profiles
- Avoid using jargon
- Break the points into subheadings and bullet points
- Add visuals – graphs, images, screenshots, videos, wherever required.
- Use data to validate your content
- Ensure the statistics included are not older than 3 years
- Before submitting your piece, run it for grammar and readability
- Attach plagiarism report
- Send the final article as a Google doc, making it easier for us to edit and give feedback.
- The article must be submitted within 5 working days
- The headline and subheadings should be in bold.
- Keep the font type and size consistent throughout the piece.
- All links to external resources must be relevant and not just your promotional links.
- We allow one do-follow link only in the author’s bio.
We love visuals and examples! Hence, your piece must include visuals and examples
- Visuals must be relevant to the point being covered
- Visuals must be explained – we don’t wish to leave our readers confused
- If you wish to include a video, provide us with its ‘embed’ link
- All visuals must be of high quality – 830 × 460
- All visuals must be sent to us in a ZIP file along with the piece
We can reject your article if :
- If you are approaching only for backlinks
- It’s a paraphrased version of some other article
- It’s not as per our standard after the second revision
- You send the article after the deadline
We reserve the right to:
- Remove links that we find to be promotional
- Make edits for better readability
You’re all set.
If you think it’s a good fit, kindly fill up the given form.
We will get in touch with you to discuss the next steps and any other requirements to take this collaboration further.