Please review the following points. If, after doing so, you feel your work is a good fit for us, please send us an email in the stated format. We will respond to you in 2 to 3 days.
Note: If you don’t hear back from us within 4 days, that means we might have found your pitch irrelevant or not according to our guidelines.
Topics that are a big YES!
- Social Media Marketing (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google My Business, TikTok, etc.)
- Marketing Tips, Tricks and Hacks
- Marketing Strategies
And any other relevant topics you can come up with.
Topics that are a big NO!
- Any e-commerce related topics
- Any topic which has already been covered on our blog
- Any topic that doesn’t align with our niche – like ‘mobile marketing’, ’email marketing’ etc.
How to pitch?
Your mail must include:
- 3 title suggestions (the headlines should be attention-grabbing)
- Your bio – a short description of what you do
- At least 3 written samples (preferably on the kind of topics we cover)
- Your plan to promote your guest blog.
Send this email with the subject line I have a guest post for you to email@example.com
Your topic has been selected. What next?
Before you start scribbling, go through the below-mentioned instructions carefully.
- The piece should consist of 1600 or more words
- The article must be well- researched and not paraphrased
- Write in American English
- Keep all the paragraphs short – 4 sentences at the maximum
- Keep the tone conversational – more of ‘I’ and ‘you’
- Use bucket brigades – they ensure that the piece is easy-to-scan
- Avoid using jargon
- Break the points into subheadings and bullet points
- Add visuals – graphs, images, screenshots, videos etc
- Use data to validate your content
- Ensure the statistics included are not older than 3 years
- For Summary – 2 days from the when the topic is approved
- First draft – 5 days from when the summary is approved
- Final article – If there are any revisions , then 2 days from the day the revision is suggested
- The headline and subheadings should be in bold.
- Keep the font type and size consistent throughout the piece.
- All links to external resources must be relevant and not just your promotional links.
- We allow one do-follow link only in the author’s bio.
We love visuals and examples! Hence, your piece must include visuals and examples
- Visuals must be relevant to the point being covered
- Visuals must be explained – we don’t wish to leave our readers confused
- If you wish to include a video, provide us with its ‘embed’ link
- All visuals must be of high quality – 830 × 460
- All visuals must be sent to us in a ZIP file along with the piece
Before submitting your piece, run it for:
- Send us your bio – a short description of what you do (max 300 characters)
- Your headshot
- Links to all your social media profiles
Please send the final article as a Google doc – which makes it easier for us to edit and give feedback.
We can reject your article if :
- If you are approaching only for backlinks
- If the topic or summary is too common
- It’s a paraphrased version of some other article
- It’s not as per our standard after the second revision
- You send the summary or article after the deadline
We reserve the right to:
- Remove links that we find to be promotional
- Make edits for better readability
Please ensure that your piece is original and not published anywhere.
We dislike repetition.
Our readers are constantly looking for something new. Hence, your idea and content must be unique – one that we haven’t covered already.
You’re all set.
Submit your article to firstname.lastname@example.org.