Walnut, California 31st May 2022
SocialPilot launched a brand new version of its web app on 5th May 2022. The update reflects SocialPilot’s ongoing focus on outstanding user experience, superior product performance, and overall customer-centricity.
The latest version offers greater efficiency in managing social media campaigns by delivering loads of upgrades and feature additions. Users also get to see a clutter-free UI with improved navigation that promises a more intuitive experience.
“Customer-centricity lies at the core of all that we do, and this extensive version update is a manifestation of that very spirit. Our team conducted an in-depth study of customer usage patterns, client feedback, emerging trends, and based on that analysis, executed an intensive product development cycle to launch this update.
We are stoked with the response this update has received so far and are even more optimistic about the future as we plan to launch several more features and upgrades in the coming months! ” says Jimit Bagadiya, the co-founder of SocialPilot.
The company has kept customer needs at the forefront and introduced several new features such as the image editor, social inbox for multiple networks, and Instagram-specific capabilities, etc.
Prominent enhancements and updates introduced in this version of SocialPilot are as follows:
- Social inboxes for multiple social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Google Business. These reduce the probability of customer queries being unanswered, thereby improving your engagement levels.
- Post previews for a quick visual representation of how your posts will actually look after being shared on the platform.
- Improve the reach of your posts without wasting time by pre-tagging Instagram profiles while scheduling them.
- Collaborate better with your non-native clients and team members with the new French language support.
- Custom fields feature for scheduling account-specific versions of your main post in a single go. All you have to do is define custom tags for different social media accounts in terms of signatures, disclaimers, hashtags, location, links, and references, and just select the tags while scheduling the main post.
- Add-on capabilities help in expanding account bandwidth for new team members and clients without paying for an upgrade.
- Improved analytics dashboard for comprehensive reporting.
- Schedule sending performance reports monthly to clients and members for monthly analysis.
SocialPilot has already seen a 20% uptick in customer satisfaction via NPS within just a month of the version update. The company is extremely bullish about the future as it plans to launch several other capabilities and updates in the coming months.