So, about 85% of B2B marketers use email tools to strengthen their email marketing plans.
No wonder why email marketing services like Mailchimp are popular with brands.
However, Mailchimp falls short when it comes to providing affordable advanced segmentation. Users have also voiced their opinion on the lack of email or chat support.
But we can’t ignore that Mailchimp is still one of the most widely used email marketing services.
However, if you’re looking for Mailchimp alternatives, this post is for you!
We have gathered some of the best Mailchimp alternatives to help you with your email marketing initiatives.
Let’s proceed. Shall we?
17 Best Mailchimp Alternatives for Your Business
For small agencies, Moosend is one of the best Mailchimp alternatives for users. Users can master list management, create landing pages and track real-time performance through Moosend. You can also access free video lessons on their online academy.
Pricing: Moosend’s monthly paid plan will cost you $10 for 1k subscribers. With the increase in your email subscribers, you can expect increased charges as well.
- List segmentation to provide advanced personalization
- It offers some great email templates for free
- Access to a landing page builder
- A robust analytics tool to track your email performance
- Built-in customizable forms
- Detailed Facebook and Google Analytics Pixel tracking
- CRM and CMS Integrations and access to video tutorials
- The free plan includes Moosend’s Automation Builder
- The ‘Free Forever’ plan lets you work with unlimited emails
- Weather-based automation and availability to customer support
- Compared to Mailchimp, there are limited integrations
- Offers fewer multi-channel features
Sender is a marketing platform that supports integrations with WooCommerce, Magento and more. Their simple and intuitive interface is just what a newbie marketer needs. They are also working on adding landing page tools along with push notifications.
Pricing: Sender offers Standard and Professional plans starting at $50 and $250, respectively. They also have a custom Enterprise subscription for agencies.
- Automated emails for abandoned carts
- An intuitive drag-and-drop editor for easy email creation
- Access to advanced email analytics and reporting
- CMS integration for platforms like WooCommerce and WordPress
- Free email templates that can be customized
- Beginner-friendly tools at your disposal
- Get easy-to-read detailed reports and insights
- The free plan gives you access to use all their tools
- The paid plans are cheaper in comparison to Mailchimp
- Sender offers great customer support
- Has yet to release a landing page builder
- The emails on the free plan include Sender’s branding
A popular choice with businesses and freelancers, MailerLite is a great fit for budget campaigns. MailerLite’s free plan provides access to most of its marketing tools. Users can create eCommerce campaigns and design landing pages or sign-up forms to attract new leads.
Pricing: Mailerlite’s paid plans are based on your monthly subscriber count. They offer services priced at $10, $15, $30, $50 and $100 a month. You can calculate the monthly or annual estimates on their website.
- Custom HTML editor and readymade email templates
- Create landing pages, embedded forms and pop-ups
- Allows you to create email polls and surveys for better insights
- Integrations with platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce and Stripe
- Built-in editors for images and rich text
- Timezone based email delivery
- Send out automated promo emails and track revenue
- It offers a stellar marketing funnel tool-set
- The free plan lets you browse their video tutorials
- The free plan lets you access the most advanced tools, including integrations and A/B testing
- The free emails will be sent out with MailerLite’s logo
- Doesn’t offer phone support on any plans
Sendinblue is a brilliant Mailchimp alternative that provides unlimited CRM contacts, advanced segmentation and 40+ customizable templates in their free plan. They also offer multiple CRM, Payment, eCommerce and Automation integrations.
Pricing: Seninblue has free and custom Enterprise options along with Lite and Premium paid plans starting at $25 and $65 a month. An increase in your email volume would affect the monthly costs.
- Offers unlimited contacts in the free plan
- In-built tools and templates that aid in designing great emails
- Access to personalized SMS marketing
- Create Facebook ads, landing pages and sign-up forms
- Set up transactional emails and analyze their performance
- Real-time and Heatmap reporting (paid plans)
- Offers an email-based subscription model
- Allows you to integrate SMS marketing on the free plan
- Use CRM tools and email builder without investing a penny
- Beginner-friendly interface and tools
- The free plan content would contain the Sendinblue logo
- Not a lot of third-party integration options
Hubspot combines email marketing with CRM tools to consistently influence customers. They also allow you to connect your social profiles and manage ads through one comprehensive tool. The emailing tools are free to use, but your creations will contain Hubspot branding.
Pricing: Their email marketing toolkit is free for use. Instead, Hubspot offers Marketing Starter, Professional and Enterprise packs starting from $45, $800 and $3,200, respectively.
- A complete marketing hub, it allows you to create automated workflows
- Access ad management and list segmentation on all plans
- Create forms for lead capture, pop-ups and drip campaigns
- Integrate Messenger and YouTube analytics
- Video hosting for a maximum of 250 videos (paid plans)
- Get free marketing courses and tutorials
- SEO optimization and content strategy (paid plans)
- Access to advanced reporting for email comparison and email replies
- Live chat and basic bots to optimize marketing
- Free use of CRM tools
- Most of the stand-out tools are only offered in paid plans
- Compared to the other software, Hubspot’s paid plans are heavy on the pocket
A multi-channel marketing ace, SendPulse lets you set up chatbots on platforms like WhatsApp, Facebook and Instagram. Their Email Verifier maintains your email list hygiene to boost your deliverability. They also provide video training and detailed blogs to help new subscribers.
Pricing: SendPulse provides monthly Standard, Pro and Enterprise pricing at $8, $9.60 and $13.44, respectively. They offer flexibility with their pay-as-you-go subscription based on monthly email count.
- Utilize emails, SMS, push notifications and Messenger through one platform
- 100+ free customizable email templates
- Create pop-ups or floating forms for your websites
- Create Facebook and Telegram chatbots
- Tools for AMP emails and email personalization
- Easy integration for Shopify, WordPress, Hubspot, Paypal, Amazon and more
- Create and automate free Transactional emails
- Offers multi-channel marketing options
- A flexible pay-as-you-go subscription for users
- Affordable paid Enterprise and Pro plans
- Limited free plan with tool restrictions
- Cannot access the reporting or analytics tools for free
When compared to Mailchimp’s plans, Mailjet offers more marketing features at a lesser price. Along with the email builder, you get to utilize their SMS API to send out Transactional SMS to your leads. Users can even test out a demo version of their workflow on their website.
Pricing: Other than the Custom and free plans, Mailjet currently provides two paid plans starting at $15 (Essential) and $25 (Premium). Keep in mind that the prices would increase with an increase in the email count.
- Give you access to email marketing as well as SMS API
- Utilize A/B testing and advanced statistics like ISP and click maps
- Allows you to lock or link certain content sections
- Automate marketing workflows
- Collaborate and restrict people from using certain features
- Webhooks and SMTP relay for all the subscriptions
- Content analysis for the Custom plan
- The free plan lets you store unlimited contacts
- Offers API and basic analytics for free
- You can upgrade or downgrade as per your preference with their email-based plan
- Offers limited features and monthly emails on the free subscription
- No support is available on the free plan
As the name suggests, Omnisend prioritizes omnichannel marketing. It is a great Mailchimp alternative for eCommerce businesses that are aiming for greater conversion and sales rates. Users can sync Facebook or Google ads to increase their audience reach.
Pricing: Omnisend’s monthly subscription changes as per your email contact count. If you’re sending out emails to 100 customers, the monthly cost incurred would be – Standard Email ($16) and Pro Email and SMS ($59).
- Segment through Google Customer Match
- Automate emails, SMS and push notifications through the free plan
- Analytics tools for retention and product
- Get reports for click maps, sales, automation and segmenting
- Content editing tools like email and image editor, product picker and more
- Live-view of customer browsing
- Availability of free SMS credits on all plans
- Unique features like Omnisend’s ‘Wheel of fortune’ and ‘Gift box’
- Inbuilt eCommerce workflow
- Access to a multitude of features with the free subscription
- No option for integrations on the free plan
- Some of the tools can be too advanced for newbies
Did you know that putting videos on landing pages can boost lead conversions by almost 86%? A powerful email marketing service, AWeber stands out by allowing you to add videos to your landing pages. You can access Canva to design your emails through your AWeber account.
Pricing: AWeber’s pro plan starts out at $19.99 a month for 0-500 subscribers. Your monthly plan price would increase based on the subscriber count.
- It gives you access to design through Canva
- Access thousands of stock images for free
- A library filled with customizable email templates
- Get reports for page tracking, sales tracking and audience analytics
- Ecommerce and CMS integrations for multiple platforms
- Create landing pages with AWeber’s free templates
- Access the subscription features through their mobile application
- Create landing pages with videos to garner more conversion
- Access AWeber Ecommerce tools even on the free subscription
- Award-winning support via chat, emails and calls on all the plans
- Content on the free plan contains their branding
- The paid plans are comparatively costlier than other software on our list
Drip offers a multitude of features that Mailchimp misses by a long shot. Drip gives you advanced automation tools along with customizable broadcast email templates. Users can integrate Facebook Custom Audiences, Shopify and custom stores with ease.
Pricing: Drip’s monthly charge is based on your email list. For example, you’ll have to invest $29 a month for 800 contacts. The figures will change if you add SMS services to your plan.
- Offers 100+ platform integrations
- Drip provides an excellent intuitive user interface
- Get pre-made Ecommerce workflows
- Stand-out features like ‘Liquid Templating’ and ‘List Pruning’
- Create Facebook advertisements and track their performance
- A visual Workflow builder
- Audience event and behavior tracking
- Get advanced automation for emails and SMS
- Access to some amazing personalization features
- Direct Shopify and Facebook integrations
- Offers a limited 2-week free trial
- Some of the tools may not be beginner-friendly
ConvertKit is an amazing platform for digital content creators. Other than the active features highlighted on our list, they’re also working on introducing color palettes for landing pages and templates for visual automation. You can design landing pages and sell digital products through free or paid plans.
Pricing: CovertKit’s Creator and CreatorPro monthly plans are reasonably priced at $9 and $29, respectively.
- Access over 70 direct integrations and API
- Users can sell digital products and run paid newsletters
- Create unlimited sales and landing pages
- Get detailed list growth reports
- Design unlimited inline forms or pop-ups
- Access advanced workflows through their Visual Automation Builder
- Create a Sparkloop account for free and reward your subscribers (paid plan)
- Allows you to sell digital products or services on the free plan
- Be part of the Creator Community
- The user interface can be easily accessed by beginners
- The free plan does not offer migration services
- Doesn’t offer A/B testing like other email services on the list
Unlike Mailchimp, GetResponse allows you to test spam and email design through their plans. The paid plan users can also access webinars that are full of valuable information. Users can even create promo videos for their social profiles.
Pricing: You can find three monthly paid packages and a custom Max package with getResponse. They offer a Basic plan ($12.30), Plus plan ($40.18) and a Professional plan ($81.18).
- An AI-driven website builder
- Access to pre-made email and form templates
- Automate product recommendations and emails for abandoned carts
- Design and run Google searches and Facebook advertisements
- Create SEO-optimized landing pages
- Access Ecommerce tools and conversion funnels
- On-demand and Live webinars (Pro and Custom plans)
- Allows you to integrate payment gateways
- Access multichannel marketing services
- Multiple stand-out features like Ads and Webinars
- The free plan doesn’t include most of the email marketing features
- No access to customer support or webinars on the free subscription
Dotdigital currently offers a limited free plan that can be initiated after registering your agency. The paid options allow you to incorporate omnichannel marketing. You can also access real-time, comprehensive reports to track your campaigns.
Pricing: Dotdigital’s team provides a custom price plan based on your contact list and email volume.
- Customize readymade templates for surveys and registrations
- Utilize Facebook, Instagram and Google advertisements
- Send personalized push notifications and SMS
- Incorporate hyper-personalization for advanced audience targeting
- Access to B2B and Ecommerce marketing tool-set
- Resource library including ebooks and guides
- Get advanced tracking and ROI reports
- Offers tools for omnichannel marketing
- Access AI-driven tools to maximize lead conversions
- Integrate CRM, payment and Ecommerce platforms
- Only offers a limited 14-day free trial
- Cannot access the resource library without signing up
14 Constant Contact
Constant Contact is a great option for businesses who are looking to work with email and eCommerce tools on one platform. Not only that, brands can also integrate their social profiles and run ads. They currently offer a free 60-day email marketing trial to let you test out their services.
Pricing: Constant Contact has two monthly plans – Email ($20) and Email Plus ($45).
- Customize your logos with their AI-powered tool
- Easy Vimeo and Google My Business integrations
- Readymade templates for specific industries
- Create polls and coupons for optimal lead engagement
- Automate welcome and re-sending emails
- Combine social marketing by publishing to LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
- Sell unlimited digital products
- Access to the learning resources and comprehensive support
- Get social media ad performance insights
- A library of free stock photos
- A limited free trial option
- A transaction fee is charged on each store sale
Boasting top reviews from Capterra and GetApp, Autopilot gives you Ad hoc reports along with sales and site tracking. The visual workflows and knowledge base make this platform beginner-friendly. Non-profit businesses and startups can even opt for a 50% discount on any paid plans.
Pricing: Other than the free plan, Autopilot offers three monthly paid plans – Campaign, Pro and Business priced at $29, $99 and $299, respectively.
- A simple and easy-to-use interface
- Autopilot AI to deliver emails at the right time
- Create surveys to gather customer feedback
- Customize pre-made templates for SaaS and web analytics
- Monitor your performances with varied report types
- Share tracking reports through a unique link
- Shopify integration to grow your online shop
- Access to the knowledge base for free and paid plans
- Two-factor authentication and SOC2 compliance for more security
- Get Revenue and ROI reports
- The paid subscriptions are comparatively costlier
- No A/B testing and email support on free plans
16 Campaign Monitor
Campaign Monitor has shown its effectiveness through famed brands like Girlboss. They offer amazing templates and analytics tools to aid you in maximizing your email potential. You can even join their email academy and learn a course for free.
Pricing: Campaign Monitor currently has monthly Basic, Unlimited and Premier plans priced at $9, $29 and $149, respectively.
- A library full of beautiful and responsive templates
- Watch video tutorials and learn through the Email Academy
- Upgrade your plans with visual content, including live feeds
- Access to over 100 pre-made email templates
- Get real-time worldview reporting
- Automate welcome and transactional emails
- Expert support to aid with any delivery concerns
- Access to most of the tools in the affordable basic plan
- Free image gallery through Unsplash
- Simple integration for applications to run ads
- They don’t offer any free plans or trials
- Phone support is available only in the Basic and Unlimited plans
Klaviyo is an awesome eCommerce and email marketing platform that offers paid subscriptions. Access to advanced tools and bulk content makes it a popular choice. Their community section is filled with extensive webinars, live training and informative podcasts.
Pricing: Klaviyo’s paid plan is based on your preferred email contacts. For example, if your total email contact is 20,000, then the monthly estimate would be $375. You can get an estimate through the calculator on their website.
- Pre-made email layouts to create tailored content
- Check flow and campaign analytics
- Easy integration for Ecommerce, CRM and third-party applications
- Access to data science tools for optimal marketing
- Automate SMS marketing along with emails
- Get a 360-degree view of customer profiles
- Free detailed guides and webinars to learn about the features
- Access to multichannel marketing tools
- Excellent tracking reports and insights
- Multiple Ecommerce platform integration
- Doesn’t offer a free plan or trial
- Not a cheap alternative in comparison to the other platforms
The above list of alternatives to Mailchimp can definitely cater to your business requirements. There are software that offer some really unique features while others offer omnichannel marketing. Test out these tools through free plans or trials. And most importantly, stick to services that provide comprehensive support.
Don’t forget to track your email performance and consistently converse with your audience. Find the frequency that works best for you and automate certain emails to optimize your time.
If you’ve already integrated email marketing into your strategy, why not combine social media as well? SocialPilot’s Social Media Scheduling & Publishing tool helps you create and schedule content on multiple social platforms.
Brilliant, isn’t it? Want to try it out for yourself? Well, test out its FREE 14-day trial now.