We’ve divided the Twitter statistics into various sections:
- Demographics – The kind of people who are using Twitter, for instance, their gender, age, income etc.
- Usage – How people are accessing and using Twitter.
- Engagement – The kind of content users are engaging with on Twitter and also how and where they’re engaging with brands.
- Businesses – How businesses are using Twitter to market themselves – social selling, customer service, content marketing, etc.
- Ads – How brands are investing in Twitter ads, their returns and the kind of response ads receive on Twitter.
Want the most recent statistics for Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn too? Download this FREE ebook – 275 Social Media Statistics You Should Know In 2020.