Blogging is no longer a muse but a sustainable source of a recurring income. If you are an individual or heading a business, blogging will make its way to your priority list.
But unlike decades back, blogging doesn’t mean typing until your wrists ache. It is much more strategic than shoving a few words here and there with an aesthetic feature image.
Top bloggers rely on the best blogging tools, so they never run out of content and limelight. These tools are available for each step of blogging like:
- Content curation tools for coming up with the best idea and strategizing around it
- Collaboration tools to organize the data relating to the particular idea
- Analytics tools to create SEO-friendly content and validate it
- Designing tools and checkers to develop attractive visuals and create plagiarism-free content
What Is a Blogging Tool?
A blogging tool, also known as a blogging platform, is a software application or online service that enables individuals or businesses to create and publish blog posts on the internet. These tools typically offer users a range of options for writing, editing, formatting, and publishing blog posts, as well as managing comments and tracking analytics. Popular blogging tools include Blogger, Medium, Wix, Squarespace, Ghost, and content management systems like WordPress.
In this blog, we have considered these stages of content management so you can streamline your blogging efforts right from the start.
The fun fact is that there are various types of blogging tools that help a blog to grow. These can be content ideation, content organizing, content organizing, and content publishing platforms.
For now, let’s start with which is the best tool specifically to blog.
Which Is the Best Tool for Blogging?
There are many great tools for blogging, and the best tool for you will depend on your specific needs and preferences. However, WordPress is one of the most popular content management system (CMS) that can be used to create a wide range of websites, including blogs.
This CMS is highly customizable, with a large library of plugins and themes available to enhance functionality and design. You may also want to explore subscription-based CMS such as Experro, Contentstack, and Contentful, as they provide some distinct benefits. Other than this, there are also free blogging tools to consider, such as Medium, Blogger, and Bloglovin.
Tools to Ideate Content
The most time-consuming aspect of blogging is coming up with a topic that is in demand. Check out these tools, so you create content that is in need.
How we analyze & select these Blogging Tools:
We have compiled the following list of top-notch blogging tools through extensive research and evaluation. Our process involved actively weighing factors like user experience, G2 ratings and reviews, cost, and scalability. We assessed the proficiency of these tools in automation, crafting content, visualization, analytics, and teamwork to rank them. We have dedicated immense effort to curating this list, with the aim of equipping marketers with insightful data for choosing the right tools that will help grow their businesses.
Quora is a question-and-answer platform where people usually go to discuss different topics. It is one of the best blogging tools to get an idea of a detailed blog post. All you have to do is search for the relevant keyword and follow the topic related to it. You will get plenty of ideas to start a new blog.
In addition to giving ideas and answering your queries, Quora is a site that allows you to advertise your product or service on the platform. Since a lot of people visit quora, there is a fair chance that you will get the attention that your business demands.
- Quora allows you to crowdsource ideas.
- It gives an insight into the latest topics and trends under discussion.
- It has millions of users to read what you publish.
Shadikur Rahman S
Quora has become one of the best platforms for content marketing these days and also to generate backlinks for SEO. Quora looks promising. I may dedicate some of my budgets for ads to Quora and see how they perform.
- It lacks the typical blogging features.
- It lacks widgets that might help promote your blog.
Quora isn’t a user-friendly application; it is not easy to use. One may find it difficult to access all the options available on the application as there are many options available, and it takes time to get used to it. The website of the application gets really annoying as it very often tells you to download the application, which creates a hindrance in reading the articles.
Tools to Organize Your Content
After you know the topic of your blog, the next step is to organize all the content efficiently. Some of the blogging tools that help you organize content are the following:
HubSpot provides a free blogging platform for bloggers, companies, and influencers to create engaging content for their readers and optimize it for visibility. With their free content management system, you can write articles and use built-in tools like the drag-and-drop builder, SEO optimization tools, and the rest of HubSpot’s all-in-one solution to integrate your blog with the rest of your business.
What makes HubSpot the ideal blogging tool is its connection with the rest of HubSpot’s tools and hubs. The blog maker has integrations with your other HubSpot tools, including email marketing, website, customer service ticketing, and more. This means your blogging platform is just a building block for the rest of your customer’s experience.
- Included in HubSpot’s Free Suite of Tools without any purchases needed
- Free CMS platform with built-in drag-and-drop functionality and SEO tools for ease of use
- Integration with HubSpot’s all-in-one platform for customer service, sales, and more
I feel like I have become an expert in moving websites into HubSpot. We’ve used it again and again because HubSpot CMS is a robust platform that’s easy to customize and use. The out-of-the-box themes are a great starting point, and the new editing tool makes building beautiful pages easy. Best of all, its straightforward UI lets even your junior marketers make content changes independently without the need for dev resources.
- Gets expensive for their Professional and higher paid plans
- Steep learning curve connecting the blogging platform with HubSpot’s other tools
- Limited theme options for different businesses and niches
It’s a clunky CMS that requires lots of research to get even the basics to work. You have to buy/upgrade (spend more $$$) to get needed features that are included in most other CMS platforms.
Trello is one of the free blogging tools with the ability to do amazing work. It is a collaboration tool that shares a common perspective to manage all the projects, assignments, tasks, and daily activities.
The tool is very intuitive and simple. All you have to do is log in, join a team and collaborate around. It integrates with 100+ other tools such as Google Drive, Slack, Jira, and others. Trello makes all projects and activities quite transparent and easily shareable.
- Trello offers due dates to keep you ahead of your deadlines.
- It has the best task prioritization system to complete important tasks before time.
- It has an extensive project map to keep track of things.
Trello is great for marketing task tracking and higher-level road mapping, but we do not use it for day-to-day development work because it is not complex enough. Trello makes sharing these tasks and boards easy. The new update with the calendar view is pretty awesome too!
- The commenting feature needs improvement.
- Trello offers limited storage.
- It is not suitable for larger projects.
Feature limiting, with little control of what to do or who does what. It’s probably there but difficult to find, at least for us. We were unable to control moving cards from section to section. The butler was good but not great. There seemed to be a lot of add-on plugins, but most of the good ones were free to try and then pay for, which was not great. We would have loved to pay Trello one fee, which would include all these features if needed. If you want the basic package, then there are no dislikes.
Planable, is a versatile platform tailored to simplify your content creation, planning, and review process for large-scale blog campaigns. With Planable, you can effortlessly collaborate with your team or clients on various content formats, enhancing your content strategy management.
The real-time collaboration feature is the gem of Planable, allowing you and your team to write blog articles, briefs, and emails together, use markdown, and easily share comments and feedback. It’s a seamless way to work together on your content.
Additionally, Planable offers an intuitive calendar view, providing a comprehensive outlook of your content strategy. This user-friendly view encompasses blog posts, emails, and social media updates, ensuring a well-rounded approach to planning your blog content.
Experience the convenience and ease of Planable as you streamline your content workflow and enhance team collaboration.
- Planable boasts an intuitive UI/UX, ensuring a user-friendly experience.
- You get to Experience live collaboration with your team or clients for real-time content editing and feedback.
- Easily enhance your long-form content posts by adding emojis.
- Quick one-click approvals directly from the list view, streamlining your workflow.
- Use multi-level approval workflows to efficiently manage content review and sign-off processes.
Brian Daniel M.
It was convenient and easy for us to connect multiple pages. Also, it’s perfect for collaboration and approval. I would recommend this for businesses that have multiple brands.!
- Offers a limited set of created posts if you’re on a free plan
It doesn’t have any analytics or measurement tools
Tools to Optimize Your Content
Optimization is the key to efficient and result-driving blog posting. A number of blogging tools help you create the best-optimized content. Some of them are as follows:
If you’re looking for a comprehensive SEO audit tool for your website, Sitechecker is a great option. It will not only help you find SEO issues that are affecting your site’s performance but also give suggestions on how to fix them.
You can use it to track your site’s keyword rankings, analyze your backlink profile, or even keep tabs on your competitors. Sitechecker is a complete SEO audit and website analytics tool that will help you take your SEO game to the next level.
- Offers a 7-day free trial & is relatively affordable.
- It’s an easy-to-use tool with an intuitive UI.
- Conducts an in-depth audit with high accuracy.
Nice SEO tool that helps you with monitoring and improving your website(s). The tool is rapidly developing with new features and has a nice and intuitive UI.
- Lacks a dedicated keyword research or planner tool.
- Free version lacks many important features.
- Sometimes it can give multiple causes for an issue, not a specific one.
Some of the descriptions of what to fix and how to fix them could be more descriptive. I’ve been having a redirect error since I started using it but it says that there are many possible reasons rather than telling me the exact fault that it’s finding.
Google Analytics is a powerful yet flexible tool that is quite easy to use. It allows the marketers to find the best channels that might help them in getting the best results. Its main purpose is to give insights about a website, audience, and other marketing sources.
The best thing about Google Analytics is that it lets you have the best suggestions when it comes to optimization, according to Google. It is one of the best analytics tools one can use to figure out what’s working for their blog. It enables users to track the audience’s behavior and share insights effectively.
- It effectively tracks user demographics and behavior.
- You can check the visits, bounce rates which will help you optimize content better.
- Google Analytics allows for custom goal creation.
Google Analytics is used to measure up the traffic on any particular website. So if you are an aspiring Web Developer or Search Engine Optimizer, you may get the exact data by linking google analytics with your website.
- The tool lacks reporting features. You have to create custom reports in order to save any data.
- It presents a very overwhelming interface to begin with.
It is not easy to install for beginners and a lot of parameters have to be set up correctly in order to get reliable data that can help you make a business decision. The implementation of its codes in your website is not for newbies at all or even a regular user, it needs either a professional or an experienced user to install its provided codes in the places they belong.
Paraphrasingtool.ai is an exceptional optimization tool, offering an advanced suite of language processing capabilities that extends beyond typical text paraphrasing.
With a diverse range of eight distinct modes and four unique tonal variations, this tool goes a step beyond by accommodating multiple input formats. Not only does it provide a platform for users to transcribe and rephrase audio files, but it also has the capability to extract text from images, which it can then rephrase to deliver a unique version.
Moreover, it further accentuates user convenience by offering a voice-to-text feature, allowing users to directly speak to the tool and receive paraphrased content instantly.
- Multi-format Support
- Voice-to-text Feature
- Available 24/7
Being a writer, I’ve used my fair share of online rephrases, but Paraphrasingtool.ai stands head and shoulders above the rest. The tool’s different paraphrasing modes, ease of use, affordable pricing, and extensive features make it an indispensable part of my writing toolkit. Simply put, Paraphrasingtool.ai is the best companion in my writing jobs.
- Dependence on Internet
- Limited Human Touch
The tool’s basic functionalities are phenomenal, but if you aim for the most precise and nuanced results, you’ll need to invest in the premium version. The premium paraphrasing modes offer a distinct edge in terms of accuracy and sophistication.
Yoast SEO is the best tool for blogger enthusiasts. It has specific SEO parameters to help you rank up your blogs. When writing in WordPress with Yoast SEO, it provides you the option to fulfill all SEO parameters such as title, keywords, meta description, and others.
Yoast SEO is one of the leading blogging tools that show different dots such as red and green to show how SEO-friendly your content is. Not only does it provide SEO analysis, but readability analysis as well which helps you improve your writing style.
- Yoast SEO provides the best keyword suggestions.
- It helps determine long-tail keywords.
- It gives accurate SERP rank tracking.
- The tool gives efficient competitor analysis.
- Yoast SEO also allows for white labeling.
Yoast has made such a complex and tiring aspect of a website like SEO so easy. This is a must-have plugin that you need for your website SEO if you want to rank higher. It has tons of great features that help your website rank up and be seen in the crowd.
- It decreases the speed of the site.
- You may put your site under security threats.
- It is unable to define canonical URLs.
Not a rich-featured plugin. You need other plugins to comply with Yoast.
Prepostseo is an online platform that is quite popular among bloggers and SEO specialists. It provides a list of tools that are useful for a variety of purposes such as content optimization and monitoring website SEO.
The best thing about this platform is that it is freemium, so all of its tools can be accessed and used for free. Most tools support a premium upgrade that adds more functionality (particularly content optimization tools).
One of the most effective and popular tools on this platform is its plagiarism checker. This checker is capable of finding both exact and paraphrased matches in the content. It provides a detailed report which highlights the copied parts as well as the sources of the plagiarized text. With this kind of advanced results, you will be able to eliminate any plagiarism in no time at all.
- Freemium tool, available to everyone
- Provides multiple advanced content optimization tools such as paraphrasing tool, text summarizer, and grammar checker
- Free versions of tools do not require registration
This is an amazing toolkit; I really like that I can do all of my proofreadings in one place and edit them as well. This tool has made my life much easier.
- Ads are bothersome
- Some related tools lack integrations with each other
I just think that some of the SEO tools could use some more integration with each other to make things easier. They are still great on their own, no doubt about that.
Ubersuggest is among the best blogging tools for beginners that can generate new and relevant keyword ideas. It helps you get extensive data against each keyword, including the search volumes, average CPC, PPC, and SEO competition.
Additionally, Ubersuggest gives out the best related, question-based, prepositional, and comparison-based keywords that help you rank up. Hence, it gives you ideas of different topics that might help to bring in a lot of traffic.
Ubersuggest is an all-in-one blogging tool for beginners who are not very comfortable with other advanced-level SEO blogging tools.
- Ubersuggest provides location-based keyword data.
- It offers fast results and simplified metrics.
- The tool presents data in the form of charts and stats.
- It supports multiple languages.
It’s a Neil Patel product. What else can I say? I trust him with everything SEO and always will. It’s easy and smooth to use, and Neil is upgrading it with all the bells and whistles as time goes on.
- It has limited data on several target niches.
- Ubersuggest lacks a mobile app.
It doesn’t have the language PT-PT, only PT-BR.
Tools to Write Seamlessly
Nothing can undermine the importance of writing when it comes to blogging. Hence, the most important category is writing tools that allow you to do the best blogging. Some of these are as follows:
Google Docs is an online writing platform that allows you to write blog posts online in your web browser. It is designed to create, edit, and store documents and spreadsheets. All features such as templates, charting, and commenting are available in Google Docs.
It is one of the best blogging tools for beginners. Not only does it allow for content creation, but sharing and management as well. It automatically saves the content as you are working on it. The saved content stays in your drive as long as you want. You can get a shareable link to share with other people – be it your colleague or employer.
You can add different plugins and extensions, such as Grammarly, code blocks, and others as per your requirement.
- It has an efficient sharing system.
- Google Docs has all the features required while writing.
- It allows you to install different plugins.
- It offers excellent formatting options.
I LOVE the ability to start to write a document, compile a sheet or a presentation on my phone, and then continue on my Desktop or Notebook. I share documents with my colleagues and clients to keep us constantly updated on modifications or variations. I LOVE the cross-platform ease of use and sharing functions.
- It lacks some of the Microsoft Word features.
- You can’t type on it without a working internet connection.
Although you can make changes to a document in real-time and the history feature allows you to see changes made to the document and who made the changes. The downside of this is that someone can edit the document as you are presenting and mess with your presentation or confuse your line of thoughts.
Hemingway is one of those blogging tools that help to make your content more friendly for the search engines. It highlights complex and lengthy sentences for you to break into smaller ones that are easier to rank.
Hemingway shows different colors to indicate a possibly tricky or hard-to-follow sentence. It also highlights the grammatical mistakes to make your content appropriate for posting and publishing.
It gives different score grades according to the ease and readability of your content. It prefers smaller and simpler sentences in blog post content. It is one of the most widely used blogging tools all over the world.
- It shows color-coded writing errors.
- Hemingway easily imports and exports documents.
- It highlights grammatical errors.
- It directly publishes to Medium and WordPress.
- It does not require an internet connection to work.
The reason why I like Heminway is because it’s simple to use & a powerful tool to correct my sentences and improve my writing. It helps me to identify all my writing errors in real-time by highlighting them in red, yellow, purple, blue, and green color.
- It does not allow adverbs and comma splices.
- It makes the writing very drab.
- It prefers really short sentences that are not very catchy.
No widgets for chrome and safari (like Grammarly), and no affiliate programs.
Grammarly is one of the best blogging tools that almost everyone uses in their blogging journey. It has enabled thousands of teams to produce error-free content. Not only does it provide real-time grammatical suggestions, but also allows you to improve word choice, refine the tone of your sentences, and make clearer sentences.
Grammarly works well for writing long blog posts, emails, or articles. Its plagiarism checker is one of the best checkers around. Most bloggers rely on Grammarly for its exceptional features.
- It is available as a plugin for Google Chrome.
- It thoroughly checks the document for any grammatical or structural errors.
- It allows for tone checking and sentence formatting.
- It integrates with different CMS.
Jeheen Mahmood Z.
With Grammarly, my emails, memos, social media posts and even chats became instantly better. But the best thing was, I didn’t have to check and re-check my writing for errors. I had peace of mind and could write in a flow.
- It offers very limited features in the free version.
- Grammarly does not work for one drive and some other platforms.
Grammarly has its weaknesses despite the accuracy of its monitoring of grammar, rating, and orthography mistakes in writing. Probably the worst disadvantage is the fact that passive words are treated like they weren’t in English.
Getsitecontrol is a tool for bloggers who want to grow their email lists faster. It allows for creating pop-up and inline newsletter signup forms that will turn your blog readers into email subscribers. You can also Getsitecontrol to create promo bars, notifications, feedback forms, and surveys for your blog to increase reader engagement rates and promote your CTA.
Additionally, the app brings email marketing automation, which means you can deliver lead magnets, recommend the most popular reads, and send engaging emails on autopilot.
The app works on any blogging platform including WordPress, Wix, Blogger, and others. No technical expertise is required, allowing you to launch a list-building campaign even with zero prior experience. There is a 7-day free trial and two subscription plans starting at $9 per month.
- User-friendly, intuitive interface
- Large gallery of form templates
- Page scroll and exit-intent form triggers
- Survey forms and promo bars
- Email marketing automation features
- Easy integration with other apps
I enjoyed how user friendly this app was to install and manage. I’d recommend this app. Looking forward to adding this app to my business.
- No free plan is available
- Advanced targeting and automation are only in the Pro plan
There are some good targeting options but these could be made a little more advanced in my view, e.g. targeting people who’ve viewed (or not viewed) certain pages in the current session.
Effective communication is key in Blogging, and Canary Mail helps you streamline your email management. Its user-friendly design and smart organization features simplify email handling, freeing you up to focus on creating great content. With robust security measures like PGP encryption and SecureSend, Canary Mail ensures your emails remain confidential and secure.
- Intuitive user interface for effortless email management.
- AI tools for email composition, email thread summaries, and smart email sorting.
- Read receipts for email tracking.
- Seamless cross-platform compatibility
- Calendar Integration for a more efficient daily schedule.
- Bulk Cleaner for easy removal of unwanted emails
- One-Tap Unsubscribe to easily unsubscribe from unwanted subscriptions.
I love everything about this app. It has got every function you need but isn’t as overloaded as for instance Airmail or Outlook. It’s smart, straight to the point and beautifully made.
- Limited Third-Party Integration can pose challenges for some users.
- No support for S/MIME
- Advanced features require a premium subscription.
Only for private use: Unfortunately, there is no support for SMIME, so probably not for business use…
Rephrase is an essential tool if you want to boost the engagement of your blog. It is an online paraphrasing tool with multiple features for improving your content.
This free tool can alter your content in a variety of ways. From something as simple as changing a few words in your write-up to completely altering the tone, you can do it with this tool.
You can utilize this paraphrasing tool when writing blog posts, articles, marketing copies, and even a thesis. Bloggers rely on Rephrase to make their content easier to read, simplify complex sentences and remove redundant words and phrases.
- Provides five paraphrasing modes
- Available in multiple languages
This tool can change words in five different ways and can be used in many languages. It rephrases sentences with the help of advanced technology.
- It offers very limited features in the free version.
- Grammarly does not work for one drive and some other platforms.
You can rephrase the article up to 1500 words only if you have the paid version.
CustomWritings is an all-in-one essay writing service with years of experience in academic writing. The company is a trusted and popular place to go for those engaged in blogging and busy students in need of writing assistance.
The company’s clientele mainly comprises college and university students, dedicated bloggers, and corporate workers who must compose error-free documents. The company has a range of qualified writers that can work under time pressure and meet your requirements from A to Z.
With more than 75 disciplines experts on board, the CustomWritings service helps you with tasks of any level and type. Whether it’s a blog, lab report, scholarship essay, book review, data analysis, or desktop application development, the variety of services can help you with your writing needs.
- Pocket-friendly prices for students, beginner bloggers, office employees, etc.
- Round-the-clock order delivery
- Free-from-plagiarism content for college academic projects, blog articles, lab reports, business documents, and so on.
- All types of papers – from humanities to STEM disciplines
As a blogger, I’m always challenged to provide cool and up-to-content. When life kicked in and I couldn’t spend a lot of time on my blog and do some other commitments, I asked the company guys for help. They were there in no time offering quality content exactly on the topic required.
- The website needs a refresh
- Some writers aren’t native English speakers
Although the website is quite helpful and they did the job exactly the way I asked, the support team doesn’t seem to be always there as they promise. First I asked them to provide me with some content for home cooking safety tips for my food blog. Then I needed to change the topic but it was hard to catch someone online. So… just be ready to knock on the door louder.
Canva believes that design is for everyone and not for the designers only. Hence, it offers an online platform that allows users to create social media graphics, posters, presentations, videos, and other content that is required for blogging.
It is one of the most commonly used design blogging tools that feature a simple drag-and-drop interface with a vast library of templates, designs, fonts, stock photography, video, audio, etc. Additionally, it allows the inclusion of content from other web sources such as Giphy and Google Maps.
Canva offers designs for different products such as brochures, videos, presentations, and other purposes as well.
- It allows you to create visual content for blogs.
- It integrates with Giphy and Google Maps, etc.
- It is easy to customize and create content.
- It has a vast library to add stuff from.
Simply put, Canva has changed my life and career. Being a blogger, I need to design a lot for my content. Especially when it comes to creating the infographic, Canva is unbeatable. You can choose from tons of professional templates and easily shape your imagination. Whether you need to design a photo for Facebook, Twitter, or blogpost, Canva has everything to support you.
- It offers quite a limited set of tools for a free user.
- If you’d like to resize your design for a different dimension, you’d either have to upgrade to a paid plan or create a new one altogether.
- You can only create or edit designs on Canva with a working internet. They don’t have an offline app.
Canva is great but I don’t like that you have to get canva credit for each premium photo. Free assets on Canva are limited.
Movavi Video Editor is a handy yet simple and effective video editing tool in the field of video creation and video blogging. The platform comes with various filters and special effects that allow you to make awesome videos for social media platforms and visual content for blogs in minutes without any required experience.
Movavi Video Editor lets you choose pre-made video templates in different categories or start from scratch. In addition, the platform provides a built-in collection, including music, videos, backgrounds, and effects, along with advanced AI-powered tools. You can quickly gain inspiration to turn your footage into a creative masterpiece.
This editor will help you create eye-catching video content and lead your video blogging venture to success.
- Clean, simple interface.
- AI-powered tools for motion tracking, background removal, noise removal and more.
- Affordable license fee.
- Export videos in different formats and resolutions.
The best part of Movavi is User Interface and built-in background, template and animation presets. Other than these, the render option is super sleek and fast. It renders out the quality output without compression in major formats.
- Limited trim modes and clip pre-trimming features.
- The trial version has functional limitations and is available for 7 days only.
Perhaps, being a program focused on beginners, it lacks some functionalities that can be found in other programs, but this doesn’t make it a bad option at all.
VEED is a video editor with a user-friendly interface and powerful features that can help elevate your blogging experience to new heights. This tool is suitable for a seasoned blogger or just a starting-out user. It makes trimming and cropping videos easy and is also helpful in recording the screen display through its screen recorder tool.
This is definitely a recommended tool for marketing purposes, school projects, and creating social media content for it has more than 25 built-in tools and features. Each of them provides valuable uses for every project you need to create.
- Drag-and-drop functionality and straightforward editing options make video editing effortless with VEED’s intuitive interface.
- The platform also offers plenty of options for customizing and improving your video content, from text overlays to transitions.
- You can make your videos more inclusive and accessible to a broader audience by automatically captioning and subtitling them.
- Your videos will look their best wherever they are shared since it offers optimized export settings for different platforms.
- With VEED using a cloud-based system, video editing can be done whenever and wherever you want, without requiring you to download specific software.
I love how easy this is to use and the features they have to make videos much more compelling. I have been using Veed for about 3 months now and it is my go-to video editing software.
- Since VEED is a cloud-based tool, your ability to edit and export videos may be hindered if your internet connection is slow or unreliable.
- VEED may impose file size limitations when uploading videos for editing so before it can be processed within the tool, it may need to be compressed in size.
- VEED offers limited advanced features to free and basic versions so a need for a paid subscription can help you enjoy full access to the tool.
This software is very glitchy. Often the sound doesn’t work during playback, and the subtitle generation is not very accurate. Editing the subtitles when the sound is glitching is very frustrating on a longer project.
SmallSeoTools is a well-known name in the writers’ and SEO specialists’ communities. This online platform provides tons of free online tools that help you manage your site’s SEO, write high-quality content, and perform other professional tasks.
The tool available on this site is the best online utility that offers you the fastest and reliable duplication-checking facility.
Once you insert your text into the input box for plagiarism check, it scans it, makes a comparison with a massive number of pages from its database, and provides you with all matched results within no time. Using this free and advanced plagiarism checker, you won’t feel any convolutions.
- The tool is free and accessible to all.
- It aids in SEO maximization and SEM optimization.
- It has a lot of useful features like plagiarism checker, spell checker, paraphrasing, and more.
The detailed reporting option offered by SmallSEOTools Plagiarism Checker eases out the entire process. What I like the most is the sharing option, using which I can make the students understand their mistakes and get them back on track.
- Ads are distracting.
- The database is limited.
I only wish it had a bigger database.
Verbit is an AI-powered transcription and captioning platform. It takes audio or video recordings, transcribes, and timestamps them swiftly and accurately. It is great for bloggers who need to document videos of their process, interviews, or other content they’ve created.
Verbit also offers automated captioning services in languages including English, Spanish, French, and German. It is a perfect feature for people who are hard of hearing as Verbit will automatically generate captions for any audio or video content. Verbit also allows for easy editing of transcripts and captions using their online editor.
This makes it super simple to make changes in real time and quickly publish content on any website or platform.
- TYou can create accurate transcripts and captions
- Easy to use
- Streamlined functionality
- Intuitive UI
- Support inclusivity
Verbit customer service is second to none! Every time I get in touch with them, they are able to find a resolution quickly and efficiently. They have never failed to meet my expectations or accommodate any special requests that we’ve had. My students rave about the excellent quality of their services – Verbit is always looking for new ways to improve the product offerings available for their partners.
- Not for individual use
- Minimum work volume required, not suitable for small tasks
With more language options, the software would be even stronger. It would be great to have Hindi, Bengali, and Tamil languages available too
Clockify is a free time tracking tool used by many bloggers worldwide. This app allows users to record time manually, with a timer, or automatically.
Thus, you can focus on writing and editing and let the app track the time you spend working. You can also mark the time you spend doing client’s work as billable hours. This way, you’ll be able to create invoices for clients in just a few clicks.
And, whenever you lack inspiration, feel free to explore the Clockify blog, which focuses on productivity, time management, remote work, and work-life balance.
Speaking of work-life balance, Clockify has also got you covered in this area. One of the best things about Clockify is that it allows you to track holidays, time off, and breaks — for your personal purposes or entire team.
- You can track time on desktop or mobile apps, in a web browser, or via a browser extension — everything is synced online.
- The app also offers the Pomodoro Timer, which comes in handy on the days when you can’t seem to focus on work.
- Clockify integrates seamlessly with 80+ web apps, like Trello, Google Docs, Evernote, etc.
- To ensure maximum security and privacy, you can host Clockify on your own servers.
One of the easiest web browser apps I´ve ever installed. Nowadays, when time is so valuable and when you seem to get lost investing too much time on specific activities, Clockify lets you become a time management ninja with a couple of clicks. Plus, it’s free! What more can you ask for?
- There’s no built-in chat feature, although it offers integration with chat apps like Pumble.
- Limited browser extension options — available only for Chrome, Firefox, and Edge.
In the analyses/reports, I could not figure out a way to tabulate hours for custom lengths of time. For example, you can tabulate for the past week, month, year, etc. But if I wanted to tabulate for the past two weeks or three weeks (or two months or three months), I couldn’t find a way to do that quickly and easily.
If you’ve been blogging for any amount of time, and have ever gone through the (hilarious) process of trying to copy & paste a blog post you wrote as a draft in a Google Doc—and get it loaded into WordPress, then you know how much of a nightmare the re-formatting will be. Wordable is one of my favorite writing tools because it’s saved me literally hours of my life.
Once you’ve signed up for Wordable’s free trial, you’ll download their plugin and install it on your WordPress blog. Then, in literally one click, you’ll be able to instantly export Google Docs into a WordPress post or page on your blog—without any formatting challenges. Seriously. It’s incredible, and it’ll even import images using the titles you’ve given the files originally within your Google Doc.
- Publish Google Docs to your blog in 1-click.
- Export in seconds (not hours).
- Save 6-100+ hours/week.
I started using Wordable.io since it first hit the market, and it has saved my collaborators and me hundreds of hours in transferring content to WordPress and editing it. I love it for its ease of use, for how quickly it gets the job done, and for how reliable it is. Honestly, I can’t see my setup without it, as it frees up me and other content marketers I work with from a ton of painstaking manual work that takes hours.
- You can’t upload images that are larger than about 4MB.
- Formatting can get a little weird.
- In some cases, the account has to be tied with Gmail.
Scribe is a tool that lets you instantly create step-by-step instructions. It captures your work on the computer and turns it into screenshots and written instructions.
For bloggers working with other writers or freelancers, Scribe is great for documenting processes and ensuring content is written, edited, and published correctly.
It’s also great for writing step-by-step content. Individual Scribes can be embedded in any CMS. So if your blog or article would typically include manual screenshots, you can create and embed a Scribe in far less time than taking screenshots and uploading them to your publishing platform.
Scribe’s Chrome extension is free with unlimited use – perfect for bloggers building their site.
- You can create unlimited free guides.
- Guides can be directly embedded in any CMS.
- You can easily customize the content.
- A free Chrome extension is available.
Scribe is so intuitive and simple to use. The team has put thought into how people teach and learn. I can make a tutorial for team members in minutes. The process is no fuss and simplified and features all the tools I need to work effectively.
- Screenshot editing is limited to paid plans.
- There is no Firefox or Safari extension.
I wish the desktop version of Scribe were better at “auto-capturing” what you’re doing. For example, instead of “Click this menu item,” I’d love it if it said to choose “Save New Live Set”. This is a great feature of the Chrome version, and I know it’s substantially more difficult to implement for every software I use on my desktop, but it would be nice!
Dorik is one of the most beginner-friendly website builders for blogging. You can create your website in minutes without knowing any coding.
The platform offers 80+ professionally designed and fully responsive templates with 250+ stunning UI blocks and 20+ elements.
Dorik CMS allows you to easily create and manage blogs. You can format your blog posts using headings, blockquote, images, etc., to make them easy to read.
Additionally, the built-in SEO features will help your blog rank higher on Google.
- Easy to use
- Built-in native SEO for blogging
- Unlimited storage & bandwidth
- Reliable hosting & CDN
- Membership feature and option to protect your pages with password.
- Integration with marketing and analytic tools
Great tool for creating landing pages and websites in no time, without knowing how to code
- Lacks eCommerce functionalities
“A good platform, with some “hiccups”
With all those tools, you can start with your blogging journey. However, if you are a beginner blogger, there is a whole lot of things that you will need. Lets get to know all of them one by one.
What Does a Beginner Blogger Need?
As a beginner blogger, there are several things you need to start your blog and make it successful. Here are the six essential things you should consider:
1. Blogging Platform
Choose a blogging platform that suits your needs, such as WordPress, Blogger, or Wix. WordPress is the most popular platform and offers a lot of customization options, while Blogger is easy to use and ideal for beginners.
2. Domain Name and Hosting
A domain name is your blog’s address, and hosting is where your blog files will be stored. You can buy a domain name and hosting from providers like Bluehost, HostGator, or SiteGround.
3. Blogging Niche
Decide on a niche or topic you want to blog about. Choose a topic that you’re passionate about and have some knowledge or expertise in.
4. Blog Design
Choose a clean and professional-looking design that is easy to navigate. You can use free or premium themes/templates to customize your blog’s appearance.
5. High-Quality Content
Create high-quality content that is informative, engaging, and valuable to your target audience. Ensure that your content is original and SEO-friendly.
6. Social Media Presence
Create social media profiles on platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to promote your blog and connect with your audience.
By focusing on these essential elements, you can create a successful blog that attracts and engages your target audience.
Blogging requires you to always be on your toes. You need to be a designer, an SEO strategist, a writer, and more all at once if you are a blogger. Dedicated tools like the ones we just discussed make blogging a breeze.
Once you hit publish, you also have to vest in equal efforts to promote. And for that, the best platform is social media. SocialPilot helps you here with automated post scheduling and other exciting features.
SocialPilot is a scheduling and marketing tool for individuals and businesses. You can easily schedule your content on different social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, TikTok, Tumblr, etc., and track their performance. Apart from that, the client management features help your clients provide feedback on posts from any device without needing to log in to SocialPilot, ensuring a faster and more intuitive approval experience.
Get your free trial and let your content garner the fame it deserves!
Frequently Asked Questions
What tools do I need as a Blogger?
There are various tools that you will need as a blogger, the most important being a publishing platform for blogs like WordPress. You will also need tools like Grammarly, Canva, Trello, and Yoast SEO to manage different aspects of content creation and content promotion.
What tools do you need to blog?
To start blogging, you will need tools like Buffer, Evernote, MailChimp, Buzzsumo, Google Analytics, Thrive Leads, and other tools to manage and grow your blog over time.
What are blogging tools?
Blogging tools are tools that help you write, organize, and optimize your content efficiently. Several types of blogging tools are available that help with a seamless blogging process.
How do bloggers find content?
Bloggers find their content by using different blogging tools or doing research by themselves. They prefer writing on most trending topics.
How do I choose keywords for my blog?
You can use different tools to identify all keywords that you can work on. Determine the content, narrow down the topic that you want to write on. Produce and optimize your content.
What are different tools for creating website blogs?
Different tools for creating website blogs are as follows:
- Google Analytics
- Yoast SEO
- Google Docs
Which is the best site for blogging?
The best sites for blogging are as follows:
About the Author