A social media platform that has been catering to businesses since its inception is LinkedIn. Right from hiring the best talent to bridging sales teams to their potential leads, LinkedIn has diversified use cases.
It is the largest professional social media network in the world, with users from almost 200 countries. It has been helping job seekers and professionals strengthen their networks to grab hold of gratifying opportunities.
But lately, to remain relevant with its ever-changing audience and dynamic work cultures, the platform has evolved in ways unimaginable.
Apart from building crucial networks to expand, Linkedin has also become a favorite place for marketers to drive their content marketing strategy, get leads, and realize effective ROIs.
As you add Linkedin to your marketing mix, here are some of the latest LinkedIn statistics for laying the foundation right. Understand the Linkedin audience dynamics and how it has shaped other businesses to fine-tune their strategies for the upcoming quarters.
Saving you from sweating hard and going through countless searches, we have compiled the major Linkedin stats in a value-providing and eyes-pleasing infographic.
We’ve divided the statistics into various sections in following segments:
- Demographics: Know how many people use Linkedin and characterize them in terms of age, income, location, and gender.
- Usage: Learn how people are accessing and using LinkedIn.
- Engagement: Understand the engagement rate of different LinkedIn content formats.
- Businesses: See how companies use LinkedIn to market themselves – social selling, customer service, content marketing, etc.
- Ads: How brands invest in LinkedIn ads, their returns, and the kind of response ads receive on LinkedIn.
Get a full report of all social media statistics that you must know to create a holistic marketing strategy on every social media platform.