When LinkedIn makes up 80% of all social media leads, you can’t afford to take any risks. If you are using the best LinkedIn automation tools, be sure that you are leveraging the superpowers of the social channel.
They can very easily lend you a helping hand in making you a giant brand.
Well, they give you the power of automation to streamline your publishing, sharpening your targeting options to locate apt audience based at the right time and maximizing your reach, opening up doors to newer customers.
- They do a lot of intelligent groundwork and automate monotonous chores.
- They personalize outreach emails for more effective communication with potential leads, opening up doors to newer customers.
- LinkedIn automation tools ease the management of incoming responses.
- For better user interactions, they employ a tailored strategy with emails.
- A/B testing allows you to experiment with different elements of your outreach messaging.
- Integration with social media marketing tools for efficient content creation, engagement, and lead generation, accelerating business growth.
We have picked 16 such LinkedIn automation tools that will make marketing on LinkedIn an easy affair.
How we analyze and select LinkedIn Automation Tools:
This list of exceptional linkedin automation tools has been formulated through in-depth research and experiential analysis. We have considered various aspects of the tool, such as user engagement, G2 ratings and reviews, price points, and scalability. The list ranking also reflects the evaluation of these tools’ competencies in automation, content production, visualization, analytics, and collaborative features. Our goal in curating this list is to enable marketers to choose tools that will help scale their business.
As the name suggests, Linked Helper will help you with your LinkedIn automation boosting your brand visibility on this social media channel. You can automatically endorse your contacts, even if you have hundreds of them, in no time. In return, a lot of contacts will also endorse your company or brand.
As a result, your brand/company’s visibility on LinkedIn will go up and with minimum effort. Linked Helper’s auto mailing system is another spectacular feature that you can use to keep your communication going with business partners open 24/7, 365 days a year.
This feature personalizes all communication or interaction that goes out from your LinkedIn profile to your connections.
- You can automatically add your signature to messages you send out to your connections, making it more professional and personalized.
- Using Linked Helper’s super powerful lists manager, you can build smart lead generation funnels and avoid overlaps between different campaigns that you are running at the same time.
Robotization is the best element – Linked Helper spares you a monstrous measure of time.There is little help or preparation, yet it is taking care of business that we needed it to.
- You can’t use emojis in your content as Linked Helper doesn’t support this format. And, your copy ends up looking unprofessional.
- The tool gives trouble with contact gathering at times. This is a technical glitch that can ruin your marketing efforts.
There are a few inconveniences with Linked Helper. The software stops running if you even minimize your window. I bounce between Safari & Chrome frequently so this is not ideal for me. The functions are helpful but the layout could use improvement.
If you are a startup or sales team looking to supercharge your lead generation efforts and get more qualified leads from LinkedIn into your sales funnel, Zopto is a great choice that you could pick from this list of LinkedIn automation tools.
Zopto, a cloud-based software, takes less than five minutes to set up. All you need is a LinkedIn Premium or Sales Navigator account, and you can get started with the amazing functionalities that Zopto provides for LinkedIn lead generation.
When you sign-up for Zopto, you get access to a ‘dashboard’ that collects and presents insights and statistics about the campaigns you are running on LinkedIn for lead generation.
Apart from automating your lead generation process, the tool also helps you capture new markets that are currently outside your network.
- Using advanced filters, you can target your ideal client for each campaign running on LinkedIn. You can, for example, apply filters and targets by location, industry, company size, title, seniority level, technology that the company uses, number of followers, and much more.
- Zopto allows you to select the desired level of engagement for each campaign that you are running on LinkedIn. You can enable settings like Connection Invites, Sequential Messaging, Free InMails, Twitter Engagement, or Profile View Generator to maximize engagement on your campaign.
This software is amazing at helping to narrow down and target the correct leads and follow up easily. One seat on this software has yielded more results and appointments than a team of 2-3 SDRs working 10-15 hours a week without it. It drastically reduces the time spent researching leads while ensuring uniform, consistent targeting.
- You can’t automatically cancel a campaign if you end up accidentally contacting the wrong people.
- Their billing practices are not clean, and it often feels like they aren’t true with their customers. They don’t care about informing when your free trial ends, and you become a billable user without being notified.
There is a lack of documentation and you need to go by a trial and error method which can lead to time wasting -Interface design is a little bit old -Manipulating list of profiles is a little bit challenging.
MeetAlfred is one of the best tools for LinkedIn that focuses on end-to-end social selling campaigns. Because social selling requires you to push out the right message at the right time to the right user, you need a tool that drives personalized communication on a platform like LinkedIn.
MeetAlfed is one of these LinkedIn automation tools which helps you automate such conversations yet keep the essence of personalization alive in your messages.
Using this LinkedIn automation tool, you can send multiple connection requests in a flash. By installing MeetAlfed on Chrome, you can even send bulk messages.
However, if sending out messages in bulk seems too pushy, you can send out notifications to your connections. Additionally, MeetAlfred can also be used to maximize engagement and conversions from the connections you have made on LinkedIn.
Using its CRM functionality, you can create and run different LinkedIn campaigns for your LinkedIn audience base to keep connected and engaged with your company/brand.
- You get complete insights on your LinkedIn campaigns’ real-time performance. Fetch actionable insights by logging into the dashboard. You can optimize your campaigns for your follower base.
- The tool auto-detects any Linkedin warnings that have been made based on certain factors, such as surpassing the limits of campaigns run based on your Linkedin membership.
Exactly what I have been waiting for! Easy to use, great interface, and a time saver sent from above. The support team responds fast and does everything possible to help you 🙂
- They don’t accept payments by debit card. Therefore, you must have a Mastercard or an American Express card to use Meet Alfred.
- For $49 a month, you can manage only one LinkedIn profile. This is a bit expensive when with tools like SocialPilot, you get to manage over 25 social media profiles at just around $50.
Expandi is comparatively new in the market, but this easy-to-use tool is an excellent addition to your LinkedIn automation tools set. You can reach out to potential customers and partners automatically and extract more leads out of LinkedIn effortlessly.
Expandi provides users with an A/B testing feature that allows them to experiment with various campaign strategies. You can try various versions of your outreach messages, including different subject lines, CTAs, and message templates. This helps you optimize your outreach for everyone you approach.
While using this tool, you can target very specific audience segments depending on your campaign goals. You can use targetuing options like industry, job title, location, and more.
Reaching the right people with perfected messaging can help you leverage your LinkedIn network to the fullest.
- Outreach and response automation
- Cost effectiveness helps maximize the ROI
- Seamless team collaboration
- A/B testing allows the creation of highly effective messaging
Very easy to set up. I was able to have a rather elaborate outreach campaign created within about 30 minutes and I was confident that everything would work well. I like the stats and follow-up. It does make networking and business outreach easy for someone without the time to do it manually.
- The customer support is very unreliable
- The software has a lot of bugs
Poor support, INCREDIBLY buggy UI, stupid logic of evenly spreading account connection limits across campaigns even if they aren’t actively connecting with anyone (which creates an artificial bottleneck), a bunch of critical features that don’t work.
Crystal is one-of-a-kind in this list of best LinkedIn tools. Marketers have been smartly using it to reap the many benefits that this offers. The tool is indispensable at times to know and understand your customers, why they do something, what motivates them to buy, and how they behave.
Crystal can accurately predict anyone’s personality from a LinkedIn profile. Interesting, isn’t it?
LinkedIn automation tools like this help to know your audience better. When you know your customer so much in detail, there is very little scope of going wrong with how you communicate with them and what offers you pitch to them. Would it not make it so much simpler to communicate with a certain LinkedIn connection or with a lead if you know their personality?
Wouldn’t it work so much better than a cold call? Knowing your customer in that much detail also makes social selling extremely impactful.
- Because Crystal uses artificial intelligence to assess personality traits, the results that you get are highly accurate. Crystal’s AI-based engine helps predict behavioral patterns by analyzing text samples, assessment responses, and other attributes.
- Crystal gets you insights into your connections’ personality profiles and suggests the best ways of interacting and communicating with them. Should you be reaching out to them on LinkedIn messages or opt for email instead? These insights help you select the preferred channel of communication.
I love the insights that Crystal provides. As a Sales Development Rep, I am constantly looking for ways to personalize messaging to prospects I am reaching out to. The way that Crystal compiles information and recommends a style of messaging has helped improve response rates when cold emailing.
- You get to analyze only ten people a month if you want to use Crystal for free. Doing more research than that will need you to pay for the tool.
- There is a scope of bias that can make the results inaccurate because those taking the DISC test might not actually be true in all their answers.
This tool isn’t really a part of my typical sales process. I don’t find myself using it that often unless I have a brand new client that is tough to understand. I also feel that there are times that I don’t fully understand where the information on the person came from. That would be helpful.
Dux-Soup has recently emerged as quite a popular tool for LinkedIn lead generation automation. An easy-to-use tool, Dux-Soup, makes finding leads, nurturing them, and getting them close to conversion a smoothly streamlined exercise.
Communicating with your prospects on LinkedIn becomes a more organized and chaos-free task with Dux-Soup. You get to personalize your messages and add interesting elements like images to your automated messages, making them seem more human.
On visiting prospects’ profiles for future correspondence or thinking about following up with them, you can drop notes and tags based on your observations. Later on, you can reference these tags, notes, etc., to frame your messaging for them.
- Even a beginner can easily set up drip campaigns for LinkedIn using Dux-Soup.
- Their support team is a fantastic bunch. They also provide live chat support during EU and US business hours, which is an impressive effort towards faster and better customer query resolution.
The thing that I like best about Dux Soup is that it runs autonomously. The fact that it can pull up information about the contacts visited is absolutely mind-boggling.
- Your device might slow down when you install Dux-Soup as a chrome extension, and your LinkedIn account will load very slowly. This makes the overall experience bad.
- The interface is clunky and not intuitive. It takes time to learn how to use the tool properly.
In many places, the UX and guides are super sub optimally designed (and probably not tested with real users). My strong recommendation is to improve User Experience all around. A complete UX overhaul was needed! The Dux-Soup Turbo license is too expensive.
As compared to other tools on this list, Cirrus Insight is simple. It is quite a powerful tool with a clear-cut objective. The idea behind this is to let you know every action that a person has taken after viewing content that you’ve shared with them through LinkedIn.
LinkedIn’s InMail functionality only allows you to reach out to your connections with documents, messages, links, etc., attached in your message. But Cirrus Insight allows you to link any document to your message and track engagement levels with it.
With such insights, you can understand which of your connections are interested in reading your shared content and who are going cold. These insights also help you create a better follow-up strategy for different segments of prospects –dormant, actively engaged, etc.
- You can easily install a Chrome extension for Attach and get started with creating and sharing trackable links right in your inbox. Retrieving such important details about content engagement levels takes literally only about two minutes if you are using a fuss-free tool like Attach.
- Attach easily integrates with Google Docs, Dropbox, etc., so you can use a range of file formats in your LinkedIn messages.
Attach gives us real control over who is looking at documents. The reporting makes it easy to see who is really reading what you share vs. those who skim the document.
- Simple to use, yet it is not designed keeping the ease of user experience in mind. You can’t send emails directly using this. This means that you have to toggle between two screens.
- It does not provide on-phone support. Integration support is also not available to users.
The billing of the service is from the parent company. Lately invitations shared with prospects are not showing up as unviewed.
Once again, we have a name that would not typically fit in as a social media tool on our list. IFTTT, or If This Then That, is a new-age artificial intelligence-based platform striving to build a better-connected world.
However, the kind of capabilities that such LinkedIn automation tools provide can be excellently put to use for effective LinkedIn marketing. IFTTT has several preset automation called “recipes,” which can be applied to prospect screening, lead nurturing, etc
Or if followers “unfollow LinkedIn profile,” then send them an email message “We’d like you to stay. Where we went wrong – Feedback”.
Following are a few IFTTT recipes that can be used for LinkedIn automation:
- Automatically post images on LinkedIn that you have uploaded on Instagram.
- Automatically share Facebook Page photos to your LinkedIn network with the defined hashtags.
- Share your WordPress post as soon as it is published automatically on your LinkedIn profile or with specific LinkedIn groups.
- Very easy to understand and use. The IFTTT recipes are simple to set up. You don’t need to be a coding or machine learning expert to run IFTTT applications in real-life scenarios.
- You can integrate IFTTT with the best of tools to get the most out of your internet of things experiments or even if you are using it for business applications. The product works well with SaaS products making it fit for social media management and lead generation.
If you are looking to do more than just what your automation items can do out of the box and you are just getting started, then IFTTT is what you need to begin with.
- Some of the triggers fail to work for some reason. There is no way to find out what a ‘recipe’ did not work as required.
- You can set up only one condition. In other words, you can’t set up “If this and this” or “if this or this” type of commands using IFTTT.
I wish that I could use 1 command to do multiple tasks. With IFTTT you can only automate 1 task but it is possible to make 1 command do other tasks with the same command but it is a tedious process.
Aeroleads is the business email and phone number finder that lets you connect with the most influential personalities in your niche. Ever encountered a situation where you need to enter an email to verify yourself fit for connection? Aeroleads gives you a solution for such sticky scenarios.
This LinkedIn automation tool gives you opportunities for better lead generation by automating the entire process seamlessly. All the results are relevant and valid in real-time.
Another benefit of Aeroleads is that it lets you customize your messages while integrating with the top CRM solutions. It works with LinkedIn sales navigator and even sites like Crunchbase and AngelList.
- Emails suggested by Aeroleads are updated and relevant, automating LinkedIn connections.
- Data can be exported to CSV files for record purposes.
- Its integration with LinkedIn is seamless. The chrome extension is pretty easy to set up and use.
Their free plan offers valuable tools at low cost. The ability to acquire additional credits while on the free plan is great and overall low effort. For someone to gain value using this tool they should be a very consistent LinkedIn user as well.
- The integration at times causes lag in LinkedIn.
- The UI is a bit outdated.
- You run the risk of losing credits if the connections are not befitting your needs.
AeroLeads finds only business emails and phone numbers – the phone number sometimes will be the corporate phone number of the company and not the office desk phone number of that prospect.
Dripify is quite an advanced LinkedIn automation software that creates your sales funnel in mere minutes. This cloud-based tool uses advanced algorithms for your prospect analysis.
All you need to do is import leads to the tool from CSV files and build a foolproof prospecting sequence. Then, set the time intervals and triggers from the intuitive control panel, and you are done.
The integration of the tool with CRM solutions is fantastic for launching campaigns. You can also conduct A/B testings before going live. Managing leads is an absolute child play with Dripify.
You can also establish selective workflow and onboard your team members with preferential roles and privileges. Finally, you get to analyze your everyday LinkedIn dynamics in trackable metrics and even get a downloadable lead summary report.
- Learning is easy with video tutorials and other resources
- No technical skills are needed to manage drip campaigns and integration.
- The user interface is simple and accessible.
I can maximize my time using Dripify! I refuse to send spammy emails, fill my newsfeed with posts that nobody wants to see, and annoy people! I am focused on providing value and connecting with those in the same industry as me. Those who are interested, connect. Those who are not interested, don’t. It is as simple as that. It’s not personal. It’s business, and Dripify makes it simple to differentiate between the two.
- Data downloading options can be improvised.
- Its mobile app isn’t available.
The campaign sequences allow for an advanced automation workflow that has a lot of flexibility. I’d like to be able to save a sequence to use it on other campaigns but I’m sure that will come soon.
LiProspects is a tool that utilizes its humanized algorithm to manage outreach and follow-ups for you. View more profiles with autopilot features to get noticed using this LinkedIn automation suite.
You can now automate LinkedIn connection requests and follow-ups to target accounts with personalized messages. Worried about your in-mail credits? Here you get to enjoy 800 in-mails.
Getting started with LiProspects is a quick 5-minute process. The prospect manager feature monitors your leads in a humanized way. Run unlimited campaigns with a campaign manager and enjoy the auto-tracking benefits.
With LiProspects, get your hands-on campaign metrics with A/B testing functionality and nurture leads like never before. The tool is also compatible with CRM integrations and customized imports. Growing is easy with its smart features that tackle repetitive tasks.
- LiProspects has provisions for unlimited campaigns and targeting features.
- It comes with 4G mobile proxy integration.
- The UI is user-friendly and easy to use.
The rate of development has been amazing and the features are top notch. This is far beyond a new product, while new to the market, the features are advanced. This deal is a must!
- Customer support is okay.
- There have been instances of the tool being unresponsive.
So far support responds fast but is unable to offer me solution. Also the app is glitchy. Some messages disappear and you have to type them again.
LeadFuze is a LinkedIn tool that automates the spadework of finding contact details of your potential leads. If you’re a small business owner who’s only utilizing social media for content distribution, daily engagement, and general promotion, you might want to look into other LinkedIn automation tools.
On Leadfuze, you can get crucial information that makes identifying prospects a piece of cake. This is definitely worth a shot if you’re searching for lead nurturing and prospecting.
LeadFuze is a lead creation platform that uses artificial intelligence to match specific opportunities and sectors to leads. The tool offers detailed information and fundamental data such as checked emails, phone numbers, social media accounts, and more. Use these real-time facts to communicate with your leads for faster conversion.
- Small teams can easily leverage this tool to generate leads faster.
- The interface is quite friendly with powerful integrations.
I was actually really impressed with their marketing, and I switched from another lead-grabbing software to use LeadFuze. It has a great cold email builder, and they provide helpful training to make sure you’re using best practices. They give you plenty of leads on a daily basis, so it keeps us busy.
- Onboarding isn’t the best and leaves room for much improvement.
- Phone numbers of generated leads are not pulled out.
- Spammers can misuse information.
The lack of results I received. I did not get one lead. Even with their recommendations or feedback on my emails, I did not receive one lead in 7 months! I spent $1,400, and my ROI was $0.
For sales teams that want to save time and focus on verified leads, Wiza is one of the most promising, user-friendly tools to connect to your Sales Navigator. This tool leverages the latest technology that allows real-time data scraping to make sure you get contact information that is accurate and up to date.
In addition to the standard information such as emails and phone numbers, Wiza can also collect over 30 data points relevant for each lead. Of course, the plan you choose will determine the amount of data you can collect.
Another way sales teams can benefit from using Wiza for their prospecting and sales campaign management is that it integrates smoothly with many CRM platforms. Your team can easily connect, share, and keep track of all the data in one place while letting Wiza do the heavy lifting in terms of lead generation.
- Wiza significantly reduces the time you spend on prospecting, allowing you to focus on verified leads and accurate contact information, which leads to major savings and increased profits down the line.
- You get emails from your LinkedIn prospects with a staggering 97% accuracy rate, with the ability to leverage many more pieces of information, all in real time.
From beginning to end, it’s an excellent product. I love how well it embeds with the SalesNavigator search page, email scraping when I’m exporting is just fantastic and saves me so much time.
- The pricing structure might take some time to understand, so you need to make sure you’re getting the plan that will actually benefit your business.
- Wiza doesn’t offer any refunds, which is another reason to make sure you’re using the plan and the structure you need to make the most of the tool for your sales prospecting and lead generation needs.
The only way to know if the data is ok is testing. And even if the data is ok, you will never be entirely sure about it because when you send an email and get no answer it could be just because the prospect don´t want to answer.
Every sales executive looking to build analytically-driven campaigns with their prospects list should try Evaboot. This tool helps you filter through, refine and extract all the searches on your Sales Navigator account, making it an ace tool in the lead gen category. It was especially designed to get emails from LinkedIn Sales Navigator in a flash saving you hours of lead generation.
LinkedIn Sales Navigator helps you zero in on the most qualified and relevant leads for your business while Evaboot is the rocket to deliver your leads email enrichment tools with a click. You get to build relationships, send personalised emails and manage your pipeline effectively.
All you have to do is add the Evaboot Chrome Extension and you’ll be ready to download a qualified lead list. Evaboot exports leads from Sales Navigator, automates data cleaning and double-checks to see if the leads match the search filters you’ve selected.
If you’re in the B2B space, looking for ways to amp your sales, you can try out Evaboot’s free trial. The good news is that it offers competitive pricing with both a subscription and a pay-as-you-go model.
- It’s totally compliant and safe to use with your LinkedIn account so you won’t get banned. It extracts up to 2500 leads daily so you’ll be within the threshold like other LinkedIn users.
- It’s very easy to use.
Miguel Ángel S
If you use Sales Navigator and want to save your information in Excels, this is a tool that saves you MANY hours. You click and it exports a CSV with all the info you need, I’m very glad I found Evaboot.
- It’s only worth it if you have LinkedIn Sales Navigator as it doesn’t work with the basic LinkedIn search.
- It has limited APIs.
Over to You
Getting started with LinkedIn marketing is a tough nut to crack. You’ll need multiple tools to publish relevant posts for different occasions or clients in different time zones.
Starting with an all-rounder tool simplifies content planning and publishing, provides comprehensive engagement insights, and assists you in managing all of your LinkedIn marketing activities.
That’s why we recommend using a tool like SocialPilot to automate prospecting on LinkedIn. Grow rapidly with content marketing tailored to your LinkedIn audience using its 14-day free trial right away.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you automate in LinkedIn?
You can automate posting on LinkedIn with social media automation tools like SocialPilot. This will fetch you more views opening doors to more leads.
What are LinkedIn Tools?
LinkedIn tools aid in synchronization of LinkedIn activities like posting, automating replies, tracking campaign performances, sending out connection requests, and building a loyal follower base. There are multiple LinkedIn tools available like SocialPilot, Aeroleads, Dripify, LiProspects, etc.
What is the best time to post on LinkedIn?
10 am-6 pm is the best time to post on LinkedIn. Employees tend to use LinkedIn most at this time frame to get their daily dose of inspiration.
What is an automation tool in LinkedIn?
Automation tools in LinkedIn such as SocialPilot improve your overall performance on LinkedIn by boosting your reach to the right audience at the best time. Some tools can also automate LinkedIn connections with personalized messaging and follow-ups.
Why use a LinkedIn automation tool?
The reasons behind using a LinkedIn automation tool are:
- They help you publish content for the right audience at the right time, making your LinkedIn presence stronger.
- They allow you to bring in a personalized approach to your user interactions.
- They automate redundant and repetitive tasks with a lot of other intelligent work.
What is the best LinkedIn automation tool to use?
The best LinkedIn automation tools you can choose from are:
- LinkedIn Helper
- Cirrus Insights
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
How do I generate B2B leads on LinkedIn?
You can use tools like SocialPilot to improve your LinkedIn page and share audience-centric posts to pique their interests in your offerings when they are most active. These will ensure you reach your target audience and gain maximum engagement. You can also keep track of everyday metrics to make decisive actions.
About the Author