With bigger brands investing in TikTok marketing, the space indeed looks inviting for marketing enthusiasts. But before you join the troop and try out TikTok for business, here is a list of top TikTok statistics.
We have created this TikTok infographic to inform you about some awesome social media statistics you must know to build a successful TikTok marketing strategy in 2022.
We’ve divided crucial TikTok statistics into various sections like:
- Demographics: The kind of people who are using TikTok, for instance, their gender, age, income, etc.
- Usage: How people are accessing and using TikTok.
- Engagement: The kind of content users are engaging with on TikTok and also how and where they’re engaging with brands.
- Businesses: How businesses use TikTok to market themselves – social selling, customer service, content marketing, etc.
- Ads: How brands invest in TikTok ads, their returns, and the kind of response they receive.
Let’s explore these insights right away.
Want social media statistics for Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn too? Download our FREE ebook having 430+ Social Media Statistics that every marketer should know in 2022.