At SocialPilot, we are looking for an aspiring email marketer who should be able to create email marketing campaigns to promote our products and create a buzz or generate leads for the business.
As our in-house email marketing expert, you will be critically looking at all the emails that are sent out and identify opportunities to optimize the flow. Your success will be to ultimately increase the conversions from our emails by determining the target audience.
- Must have 3+ years of email marketing experience where they have worked on the complete life-cycle of email creation, deployment, and optimization around email copy, list, tool, and reporting
- Should have experience in list management and should be routinely performing list cleaning exercises
- Should have hands-on experience in creating and managing automated email nurturing campaigns
- Should have owned the email schedule, segmentation, management, and strategy
- Should be aware of legal and regulatory compliance like GDPR etc related to email marketing
- Should have experience of running campaigns for multiple geographies
- Should have the knowledge to generate click maps and other analytical tools for optimization
- Should have built a KPI benchmark for campaigns across various product categories
- Should be able to create email templates on their own with minimum help from the content, design, and development team
- Hands-on experience in managing email marketing tools like Mail Chimp, SendInBlue
- Should be entrepreneurial, creative, organized, self-motivated with attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication is a must
- Create email marketing campaigns to promote products or services. Ensure marketing messages are conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects
- Develop a personalization strategy, ensuring required email data is captured
- Create and manage a database of emails for lead generation. Follow up on interested respondents. Purge non-deliverable email addresses and opt-outs
- Track and analyze direct and interactive marketing campaigns. Use statistical analysis and reports to create campaigns
- Create email workflow campaigns, test and schedule email, and SMS campaigns
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to plan, design, deliver and create successful mobile marketing campaigns (SMS, QR, Coupons, Ads, etc.) and measure ROI
- Draw up email campaign reporting to benchmark and measure success
- Creating and building marketing email campaigns and landing pages that drive ROI
- Liaise with the product team to develop and execute the marketing roadmap across all products
- Design and develop drip campaigns to enable accelerated cycle and continuous engagement
- Email copy and design editorial input for best practices
- Email analysis (tracking, reporting, insights)
- Assist with email KPI analysis to determine email effectiveness
- Identify and conduct A/B tests to build email best practices
- Drive strategy/management of the opt-in/opt-out process including maintaining users subscription preferences
- Will be accountable for ensuring leads from the email channel as well as ensure a steady increase in the email database assets
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling
For too long, too many SMBs and growing agencies have put up with underwhelming marketing software products that are “cheap” but painful to use, have too many frustrating features, and have severely delayed customer service and overall a very disappointing experience. And sure enough, as these agencies grow, they find themselves locked in annual contracts worth thousands of dollars for software products that they thought were “discounted”.
SocialPilot was created in 2014 to change this.
At SocialPilot, we believe that irrespective of the ticket size, SMBs and agencies deserve enterprise-class software that creates joyful experiences in their day-to-day marketing work. We think that being price competitive does not mean cheap and that just because an agency grows, does not mean that we should start charging them ridiculously. And yes, every customer’s business is equally important and deserves immediate attention including 24×5 chat, emails, and phone calls.
As of today, over 7000 agencies and SMBs use SocialPilot to manage their social media publishing, analytics, and social engagement while collaborating with their team and their clients.
Our impact so far
- Helped 7000+ marketing agencies and SMBs
- 1 billion+ social media posts published
- One of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in India as listed by Inc 42
- Ranked as a “Great Product” consistently by G2, Capterra, SoftwareSuggest, and TrustRadius
What we believe in
- Customer Obsession We put customers first while making decisions and planning future goals
- Ownership We believe in taking ownership of areas that we’re working on. We own up our – successes and failures. Moving the needle matters more than just busywork
- Relentless When it comes to creation & innovation, we stop at nothing. We might fail at the first attempt, but we rise back fast to try again
- Nimbleness We respond rapidly to changing circumstances and customer needs
- Collaboration Our collaboration efforts extend to our partners and customers along with our internal team. We are stronger together
Why join us
- Complete transparency on strategy, business metrics, key performance indicators, and major initiatives across the organization
- No micromanagement: Own up your work and be accountable without the need for close supervision.
- Great team: Work with a great team with diverse backgrounds from world-class organizations
- Personal growth: Design a personal learning plan and utilize organizational resources to achieve the goals.
- Best in class health and medical benefits