Did you know that people worldwide spend 145 minutes daily on social media? That means a worldwide reach at every instant is no longer a far-fetched dream.
Businesses of all kinds are realizing that their digital marketing needs to amp up. But there’s one constraint, and that’s the lack of time. Believe it or not, digital marketers these days need to handle thousands of responsibilities.
It’s so important for any business to have a presence online in totality, be it in the form of blog posts, social media, or advertisements. Digital marketers are now grabbing hold of tools to double their brand reach.
To help you select the best, we have come up with 11 amazing tools for your complete digital marketing plan.
Best Digital Marketing Tools
SocialPilot is that digital marketing tool which will make your life so much easier by taking care of everything from publishing posts on top social media apps, bulk scheduling, and content curation backed with power-packed analytics.
It is one of the best digital marketing tools that also helps you with unlimited client management. Not only that, you can easily customize posts for each platform, design posts for impactful branding, and get seen by your audience with flexible scheduling.
The beauty of SocialPilot doesn’t stop here. It will serve every platform from Facebook, Google, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, TikTok, Tumblr, and VK. So leave your worries behind and focus more on better results.
Features of SocialPilot
- Create customized posts for every social media platform
- Document and analyze social media performance with in-depth social media analytics
- Strategize, organize, and visualize your content with a social media calendar
- Get new content suggestions with the content curation feature
- Make use of bulk scheduling and upload up to 500 posts in one go
- Create and schedule visually attractive posts
- Manage multiple client accounts hassle-free
- Access all page conversations in one place by leveraging the power of the social inbox
- Set approval workflows in team collaborations for seamless work
- Utilize Canva integration in SocialPilot and create the best designs
- Reach your ideal customers by targeting the right audience
Advantages of using SocialPilot
- It lets you handle up to 70+ social media accounts to manage all your clients from one place.
- With their scheduling feature, you can ditch the manual labor of posting endless postings at odd times.
- The analytics are pretty detailed and insightful, so you can experiment with different digital marketing strategies and pick the one that works best for you.
I have tried and researched a lot of websites that perform the services that SocialPilot does, and I can say without question that SocialPilot is by far the BEST. The competition all falls on one or more of the factors, but SocialPilot shines!
I have a small marketing agency handling social media for about 15 brands. I’ve used Hootsuite and Buffer but grew tired of not getting the support I needed. A few years ago, I found SocialPilot, so I decided to give them a try. I’m so happy I did. They have a robust platform, and I get more profiles AND all the analytics I need for way less.
Zora Alice Z
Intuitive, user-friendly, friendly price, fast and reliable support. I tried almost all platforms that can be found on the Internet, and here I was thrilled by the ease of use and great support. And all for a good price. So I’m not looking for anything else.
Mailchimp is one of the useful digital marketing tools that is designed to automate and orchestrate email campaigns. It also shows detailed analytics that helps you experiment and improve your digital marketing initiatives in the future. Marketers can design emails and increase their open rate by adding images, gifs, and personalized fonts. The templates are super easy to use. Keep a tab on all your email marketing campaigns with analytics.
- The analytics feature gives you statistics and figures for gauging audience engagement.
- You can create templates that fit your style.
- It has a user-friendly and intuitive interface.
Overall, Mailchimp is a great software to use to send out marketing emails to your clients and/or members. There are lots of templates to choose from, and the setup is pretty straightforward.
- The mobile app of Mailchimp doesn’t offer that many features.
- As Mailchimp largely focuses on email marketing, you may have to use other tools for your digital marketing initiatives, and thus it’d turn out to be very costly.
- The support team isn’t that great. So if you get stuck somewhere, it may take a while for your query to be resolved.
As I was still at a free trial stage, I did try to contact the support team and realized I wouldn’t be able to have any help at all, considering that I am not yet a customer. I was quite frustrated with the fact that I had no assistance at all, and it created a bad experience for me as a new user.
If you’re in search of a digital marketing tool that makes working with your team easier, SmartTask is the one for you. There are many tasks a digital marketer has on their plate. From scheduling posts to getting the blog posts approved by the team, there’s a lot to be done. Many digital marketers use SmartTask to brainstorm content ideas, strategize, assign tasks and deadlines.
- The tool has many features such as reminders, comments, and auto-complete, making working with a team easier.
- The files storage option makes sure everything is on the cloud. So you don’t have to wait for someone to send you the file you need.
- The interface is user-friendly and straightforward.
I have finally been able to use a project management tool in my daily life thanks to SmartTask simplicity.
- The mobile application isn’t that great.
- The user interface, although simple, could be made better.
- You’d have to use many other tools for your digital marketing requirements, and the price can steep up.
The UI looks very basic and needs a facelift. Their mobile app is not yet very polished.
This is one of the best digital marketing tools for analytics. Ahrefs is a comprehensive SEO tool that has data for more than 150 million keywords. It is also great for competitor analysis as it allows you to check who is linking your competitors, where their content is ranking, what their top pages are and so on. It can also be used for rank tracking and website monitoring.
- Using the Content Gap tool, you can identify the “gap” in your competitors’ content and generate better ideas for yourself.
- Ahrefs can also be a good digital marketing reporting tool as they give out a detailed SEO report that provides important insights you can capitalize on.
- It shows which keywords generated the most visits on your website and offers tips to optimize them better.
I love that I can do backlink research so easily and check what the competition is doing.
- The price is too high. Considering that you’d have to use other tools to manage the social media part of digital marketing, the cost will become extremely high.
- There is no free trial available, so you wouldn’t be able to try the product before paying such a huge amount.
- For someone who’s just starting out, the tool can seem pretty complicated and difficult.
The software is really expensive, the basic price comes in at 99/month, and this plan only offers you a limited amount of refreshes. If you want to implement ahrefs in a smaller (10 employees) web design agency, you quickly find yourself spending $500+ per month.
This is a free and must-have digital tool for website analytics. It can show you who is coming to your website, where they’re coming from, and which pages they’re spending most of the time on. These numbers will determine your digital marketing strategy. With Google Analytics, you can also find out the particular set of keywords that are doing wonders for your organic traffic.
- It helps you understand how your customers interact with your website, the products they are engaging with, and the total sales in a specific period.
- It is easy to get started with Google Analytics. All you need to do is log into the analytics account and link your website URL to it.
- You can view demographics, sales, and interaction data in correlation to each other and thus gain better insights.
Integration doesn’t take more than a few minutes. We can see real-time visitors and analysis of the users based on their retention, demographics, devices, etc.
- It doesn’t have too many advanced features that other tools have.
- The learning curve may be steep for a first-time user.
- The analytics provided are not always real-time.
The interface of the app is quite difficult to use for beginners and people who have less idea about using digital analytics tools. There should be a guided process to help users use the app more easily.
Awario is a social listening tool that gives brands the insights they require. It monitors the web non-stop to find the mentions of your keywords and ensures that you react to those impactful conversations. Awario also helps in social selling, making it a lead generation mine too. They also have powerful analytics to track the growth in numbers of mentions, measure collective reach, analyze progress, and much more.
- You can filter unnecessary mentions with a simple boolean search.
- It helps you sort mentions by reach, so you get involved in the most impactful conversations and prioritize your marketing efforts to reach bigger audiences first.
- You can export your data into White Label reports and send those to your clients or colleagues.
It increased our awareness of what people are talking about on the net without us having to do searches each day.
- There are limited filters and information on reports.
- Users take some time to get used to certain features of the tool.
- The price is too high for the features it provides.
Your first searches may not bring back the results you want. You really need to learn how to use the search tool and boolean searches to get what you need, so there is a learning curve on how to use the tool.
Want to make a quick graphic for your social media post? Canva is the go-to place for that. It is a digital marketing tool that allows you to create images using custom pictures, shapes, fonts, and icons. Canva offers a simple way to design your presentations, logos, social media posts, graphs, banners, and so much more. Optimize your presence on top social media apps with Canva.
- You don’t have to worry about hiring an expensive designer. Instead, you can use the collection Canva already has.
- You can also create your ads with Canva’s creative offerings.
- Canva provides you with multiple templates that are quite easy to customize.
Overall, Canva is a great program, whether using the free templates and graphics or unlocking their super high-quality paid templates and graphics.
- Your work isn’t always saved when you’re working in the mobile app.
- The premium membership isn’t cheap, so the amount would be high if used with other digital media tools.
- There are some bugs in the program.
When editing images through the browser, sometimes some sections do not work well, and if the page is zoomed with the browser, most times it can not be returned to the previous state, and the page must be refreshed.
Unsure about what content performs the best? Here is where top digital marketing tools like BuzzSumo come to your rescue. Lookup for trending topics with this tool for promising content strategy. You can even learn what content is working best for your competitor and identify the gaps where you need to work. Buzzsumo will also help you unravel influencers that can help you gain genuine engagement for your brand.
- This tool helps in identifying top influencers in your industry and enables you to connect with them.
- It is easy to use and saves you a lot of time by generating different content ideas.
- You can also conduct backlink research with this tool.
BuzzSumo is a very easy to learn and use tool. I was able to train teams on being self-sufficient with the tool very quickly. It is a great tool to get a better understanding of what is trending and also to see what competitors are up to with content.
- The price is too high, especially for small businesses and solopreneurs.
- It doesn’t count social shares on LinkedIn, which is one of the largest social media platforms.
- It takes some time to get used to the navigation in the beginning.
The price is high for the data you receive. It was hard to justify the price at times. To unlock certain features that should be standard, you’d have to buy an upgrade subscription.
Kissmetrics is one of those digital marketing analytics tools that helps you track, analyze and optimize your digital marketing performance. With the help of this tool, you can easily see what’s working and what’s not working across all of your campaigns. The platform also tracks your website visitors throughout their entire conversion journey and lets you know which part of the funnel you need to fine-tune to get the best results.
- You can easily track what features users are liking the best and why they are abandoning a product.
- The user interface is such that it allows you to have quick insights into users, campaigns, etc.
Once you figure out how to set up and run reports, you can get valuable insight into all kinds of actions that take place on your site and track important conversion data. Overall, the best thing about Kissmetrics is that it allows us to do data-driven marketing better.
- It may take a long time to implement it correctly, especially if you have a complicated website.
- Integration with other tools isn’t very proper, and the user interface needs a lot of improvements.
The user interface is completely unintuitive. The UI is outdated and every task is so manual it is painful. The integration with other platforms is limited.
Feedly is a digital marketing tool that will help you check all the content ideas without the information overload that usually comes with this task. You can choose different blogs, topics, and publications you’re interested in, and the platform will aggregate them into a feed that you can monitor easily. You can also see what type of content is getting better results for your competitors.
- The recommendation feature allows you to get similar content recommendations for article topics you like.
- You can customize your feed by separating it from different interests like science, entertainment, digital marketing, etc.
- It is easy to use, even for someone new to the field.
It’s not confusing at all to browse around and use the Feedly account. It’s visually easy to look at and navigate to the feed that I want. I like being able to find new feeds as well through the categories.
- The filtering and tagging tools aren’t as advanced.
- The mobile version of Feedly isn’t that great.
- Sometimes the entire article is not seen on Feedly, and you have to go to the originator’s website, which could be frustrating.
The biggest dislike would be when I click on a story, and it varies how much of the content shows up. It either shows a majority of the written article, or it will show very few lines. I typically click on the source link, but it can be frustrating when I am trying to gather curated content and have to click on one, and it ends up being useless.
The digital marketing tools list is incomplete without a video editing app like Biteable. Bid farewell to video production hassles and create amazing videos in seconds. Add images with zero compromise on quality. Get access to beautiful animation and catch illustrations to suit your needs and branding tone. Customize them in any color and size. The best part is it isn’t just limited to marketing folks; multiple teams of different departments can benefit from Biteable’s studio-quality videos.
- You can make videos in just a few minutes.
- It is super easy to use. You don’t need to have prior editing or designing experience to use this tool.
Verified Biteable User
I like Biteable for its ease of use. I like the templates, the ability to upload images from Unsplash, the simple interface, and being able to create a video quickly. Overall, I think this is a good tool and a good value for money when compared to similar tools on the market.
- Most functionalities are limited.
- The platform isn’t entirely intuitive and keeps lagging too.
Verified Biteable User
There are a few limitations, but the main one is that it doesn’t offer you the ability to record or even upload a voice-over. The other issue is that while the themes may be different, the style of the video is always the same. It is very difficult to create any kind of informative video using Biteable, it’s really just a tool for cheesy marketing videos, and none of them have really gotten any views.
Digital marketers need to be present on every online platform. And the quickest way to do that efficiently is by using a handpicked set of tools. And one of these is indeed SocialPilot.
Social media is now an inseparable part of digital marketing. SocialPilot will help you conquer top social media apps with its smart scheduling and analytics feature. Get faster visibility and increased engagement opportunities at all times.
Are you ready for seamless and hassle-free management of everything from one place? Then activate your 14-day free trial now.
Frequently Asked Questions
Digital marketing refers to promoting brand products and services on several online platforms like social media, blogging sites, emails, ads, and more. Marketers leverage digital marketing to attract more leads and sales.
Digital marketing deals with multiple aspects of marketing online, which mainly includes the following:
- Search engine marketing
- Social media marketing
- Content marketing
- Display advertising
- Pay-per-click ads
- Email marketing
- Influencer marketing
- Affiliate marketing
- Mobile marketing
The tools used to schedule, curate, strategize and analyze your digital marketing campaigns are digital marketing tools. Some of these tools cater to content curation, scheduling posts on social media, generating keywords, managing email campaigns, and so on.
The best digital marketing tools are as follows:
- Google Analytics
Social media marketing is the cheapest form of digital marketing. It also has high ROI as it swells with massive users each day. You can use a tool like SocialPilot to dominate top social media apps easily.
SocialPilot is the best digital marketing tool for handling all your social media requirements. It has everything from scheduling, content curation, bulk scheduling, team and client management, social media analytics, and much more at an affordable rate.