In the fast-paced world of social media, Twitter stands as a powerful platform for real-time conversations, news updates, and brand engagement. The popularity of Twitter can be seen from its staggering 368 million monthly active users worldwide.
And that’s a golden opportunity for brands to make it big. Budding marketers can’t ignore this platform’s phenomenal marketing potential. More Twitteratis are now discovering newer brands and striking purposeful interactions with them.
But to cut through the noise and reach your target audience, you require additional assistance.
Arm yourself with Twitter tools and go on auto-pilot mode.
This blog talks about the best Twitter tools every Twitter pro should know about.
How we analyze & select these Twitter Tools:
We have meticulously curated this list of premier twitter tools through detailed research and hands-on testing. We considered various factors such as user satisfaction, G2 ratings and reviews, pricing structure, and scalability. We also actively analyzed the abilities of these tools in automation, developing content, visualization, analytics, and collaborative workflows. We have assembled this list to provide marketers with essential insights, enabling them to make well-informed decisions on the best tools to expand their businesses.
These paid and free tools will not only offer enhanced functionalities but also ensure that you achieve your business goals quickly and efficiently
Sounds exciting? Let’s get right into it!
If you are a fan of using Twitter threads on other social platforms, then the ThreadMagic tool is the best of both worlds – Twitter and LinkedIn. ThreadMagic converts whole Twitter threads from your profile into well-organized, carousel-style PDFs that are ready to share on your LinkedIn pages. What’s more amazing is that it’s absolutely free.
Advantages of Using ThreadMagic as Your Twitter Tool
- It is easy to use.
- It is completely free
What People Say About Us
Tried it and it works remarkably great. I’d say ThreadMagic is a must-have and must-use tool for serious content marketers!
Simple and really useful
MeetEdgar is a Twitter tool that uses machine learning to read your blog posts and pull and create quotes out of them for social media updates. It helps you save hours by figuring out “what to post” on social media. MeetEdgar builds an evergreen library and utilizes it when running short on newer content.
- It organizes content category-wise.
- It keeps links to your old blog posts before your audience, so those posts garner more attention.
- It gives an analytics review of your posts as well as your competitors’ posts.
My favorite part of Meet Edgar is how they handle the recurring sharing of content. All the benefits of automation with really granular control over what goes out, when it goes out, and where it goes.
- It doesn’t have access to manage real conversations. You still need to log on to each platform individually to share, retweet, comment, and so on.
- With the help of this Twitter tool, you can only post and publish your posts on 5 social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Verified MeetEdgar User
Edgar now has no reporting capabilities.
Keyhole is one the most reliable Twitter tools for monitoring hashtag data and influencers on social networks. It helps in measuring all the metrics in real-time and the performance of every campaign with detailed data. It shares real-time dashboards so you can track the status of each task. It also creates PDFs reports for all your clients.
- This Twitter tool is pretty easy to set up and is extraordinarily user-friendly. One can use this tool right away in no time without any training.
- Keyhole also helps in account handling, influencer management, campaign following, analysis of emotions, and more.
The dashboard encapsulates a detailed overview of your entire campaign and mentions all the details and KPIs that you need. The metrics given on Keyhole are unmatched and help us in setting KPIs and measuring results accordingly.
- You need to improvise your hashtag strategy to get the full benefit of this Twitter tool.
- The price is quite high if you are a small business and don’t need thousands of hashtags to monitor.
I didn’t like the limitations on the number of hashtags you can use even when you pay the monthly fee. This makes it tough to use it for multiple, ongoing projects.
Sprout Social is a social media management platform that you can use to manage Twitter accounts. It offers a range of features and tools to help you manage your Twitter presence more effectively.
With Sprout Social, you can schedule tweets in advance and monitor your Twitter account for mentions, replies, and direct messages. It enables you to track your Twitter analytics to measure the effectiveness of your tweets and overall Twitter strategy.
You can also use Sprout Social to engage with your followers and customers on Twitter, by responding to their messages and mentions in a timely manner. It also helps to increase your reach and engagement by using Twitter’s native features, such as hashtags and retweets.
- Sprout Social has decent content scheduling and publishing capabilities that enable you to handle publishing for multiple accounts.
- It also stands out for its social listening capabilities that help you remain connected with your audience through timely responses.
Sprout Social offers me a one-stop solution for managing multiple social media accounts. I like being able to schedule posts and how easily Sprout lets me move scheduled posts around. I also like the smart dashboard that lets me monitor and respond to social media interactions.
- Sprout Social has a steep learning curve and may not be worth learning if you solely need a tool for Twitter.
- It also lacks at offering thread scheduling capabilities and doesn’t allow you to draft schedule threads on Twitter.
The downside is that it may be a little bit of a learning curve. Because it has so many features and tools, it can take some time to get used to. There are also certain capabilities it does not have. For instance, creating Twitter threads or tagging LinkedIn pages/accounts.
Crowdfire is a Twitter tool that helps in the content recommendation with RSS integration. This is what distinguishes Crowdfire from other social media devices. It allows you to gather new and interesting content every day and lets you share fresh and up-to-date posts with your audience.
- It helps in discovering posts and photos automatically that your audience will love.
- This Twitter tool keeps an eye on website updates, blogging, or shops and builds beautiful posts to share easily with all your social profiles with each update.
Crowd fire enables me to share my business news, posts, and others in an easy and robust way. Content and user suggestions are a little off sometimes, but apart from that, the app is a standard.
- Crowdfire has no potential to help you promote your blog if it’s self-hosted.
- This Twitter tool just recommends articles and images to be shared that have been posted by other Crowdfire members.
The downside is this app’s only real functionality, which is kind of a vengeful motive. Basically, to unfollow anyone who doesn’t follow you, which seems like Twitter is just a game then.
Hashtagify is a Twitter tool that explores popularity trends, correlations, and so on. It helps you search for amazing hashtags. It also keeps a check on the top Twitter influencers. It makes sure that it chooses the best hashtag that will work perfectly for you and then sets up your campaign. You can even compare hashtags with spellings and language variants and their usage trends in a fixed interval.
- It analyzes your reach, popularity trends, and the perfect time to post.
- It discovers the top Twitter influencers and comes up with an influencer marketing strategy for you.
- This tool tracks your Twitter account to get dozens of ideas and insights to boost your performance.
Verified Hashtagify User
I liked the interface, and how user-friendly the software overall is.
- As it is a hashtag tracking tool, you need another tool to manage, schedule, and analyze your Twitter account.
- It can get costly as it doesn’t suffice all your requirements.
Verified Hashtagify User
I disliked the limitations of features for the basic version. I think more could be offered upfront.
Audiense Connect helps you to create an individual chatbot to connect with your potential customers over Twitter DM. Keep an eye on your competitors and know what strategies they are implementing.
Audiense Connect discovers new followers, follows them back, and unfollows them. Audiense gives you insights into your audience’s language, their recent Twitter habits, and where they come from.
- This Twitter tool manages subscribers with opt-ins that are included in the chatbot.
- It creates various conversational trees to customize your interactions.
- It gets accurate information about your community, gets to know your followers in-depth, and interacts with them efficiently.
Audiense connect represents the best platform to track the community on Twitter. It helps to analyze the commitment in social networks.
- It is paid when it comes to boosting Twitter performance and getting advanced insights.
- The learning curve is steep, and initially, the users may find it overwhelming and complicated.
The features are limited and seemingly have become more limited over the years. Some key listening features, such as listening to keywords within tweets are premium features.
Agorapulse is another social media management platform that offers tools for managing your accounts on various social media platforms, including Twitter. It provides a variety of features to help you schedule and publish tweets, monitor Twitter mentions and keywords, track Twitter analytics, and engage with your followers.
With Agorapulse, you can schedule tweets in advance, allowing you to plan and execute your Twitter strategy more effectively. The platform also offers a unified inbox where you can monitor and respond to all of your Twitter messages, mentions, and comments in one place.
Agorapulse also provides analytics and reporting features that allow you to track your Twitter performance and measure the impact of your tweets. You can track engagement metrics such as retweets, likes, and comments, as well as monitor your follower growth and audience demographics.
- Has a decent customer support service which can be helpful in urgent situations.
- It is a user friendly tool and is fairly easy to control as compared to its competitors
The customer service is the first thing that jumps to mind. They offer great help in a quick time. I also like the scheduling feature and stats reporting. User friendly! I love that it offers and all-in-one suction for managing multiple accounts. It is very easy to control a brands presence on social media.
- Agorapulse doesn’t offer thread scheduling capability for Twitter.
- Not worth buying if you don’t practically need all the features it offers and need a tool solely to manage your Twitter account.
With all the different features, it can be overwhelming when you’re just starting to use it. Our team has been using the platform for about a year, and we still don’t use all of the features to their full potential.
TweetDeck is one of the free management tools with which you can seamlessly manage your business profile. Tweetdeck lets you schedule and monitor your posts, and view your scheduled, active, trending, and DM content in one look.
This is a free tool offered by Twitter that lets you search for specific keywords and media types. Some marketers use this as their Twitter dashboard instead of the main app.
- It links and manages multiple Twitter accounts from one dashboard.
- It lets you watch, share, and record video clips from the tool itself.
- TweetDeck groups your audience for targeted marketing.
I think my favorite part about TweetDeck is that it gives you the ability to feel so organized when it comes to Twitter accounts. I love the ability to move easily throughout the program and manage my social media accounts in a timely manner.
- You can’t change the auto-scheduling settings once set.
- It might be overwhelming because of the information overload.
- The user interface isn’t that intuitive.
I think that TweetDeck can be extremely confusing at times. There is a lot going on with Twitter, and the constant refreshing of content can be too much to handle. TweetDeck gets too congested, and it needs to be simplified. It can be overwhelming for users of the product.
Fedica is another Twitter management tool that allows you to track all of your actions in one place. This platform has it all: AI-driven analytics, posting at the ideal times, and analyzing all engagement metrics.
It allows you to have a deeper understanding of your followers, their views, and how they interact to make better marketing decisions.
- It supports multiple aspects of Twitter marketing, like publishing and connecting with the audience.
- The tool is great for keeping track of campaigns.
- Content curation is also a useful addition to Tweepsmap.
There are a lot of handy features with this software. It really is an “ALL IN ONE” solution for anyone that uses Twitter as part of their marketing mix.
- The tool can be overwhelming to new users.
- User experience could be improved with a better interface.
It is not the most intuitive software and is not necessarily easy to use. There are elements that would be improved by a bit of a UI/UX with some customers who are not as technical — I’d be happy to do this type of focus group with the team b/c I believe in the platform.
Circleboom is an analysis tool that helps businesses point down fake accounts and inactive accounts to help them avoid spam in their feed. The tool gives insights into your audience so they can make sure they`re generating followers from their target demographics.
This social media management tool lets users plan, design, and schedule their posts to manage several accounts from one place.
- Apart from Twitter, it also supports Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Displays crucial analytics like inactive users.
- It lets you schedule your posts and save time.
You can view those who are inactive and those who are fake or don’t follow you back
- The features can sometimes be confusing and not accurate.
- Requires update on UX
Currently, nothing, though I would love some UX improvements.
Marketers use several Twitter tools to make the most of Twitter. They allow you to connect better with your customers and supporters while maintaining a dynamic presence simultaneously.
They help you understand your demographics better which in return will maximize your impact on them. The above-mentioned Twitter tools are all handpicked, tested, and tried.
But we put our bet on SocialPilot as it lets you manage every popular social media platform from one place. It provides premium features like post optimization, analysis, collaboration, bulk scheduling, RSS feeds, and more at an affordable price.
Get started with your free 14-day trial and watch your marketing evolve!
Frequently Asked Questions
Which are popular Twitter tools?
Some of the popular Twitter tools are as follows:
- Sprout Social
- Audiense Connect
Which Twitter tool is the best and most affordable to use?
SocialPilot is a great Twitter tool that you can opt for to dominate your Twitter marketing. SocialPilot is a social media management tool that helps you grow and maintain your Twitter presence giving more power to your Twitter account. It starts at $25.5/month with a free 14-day trial.
What is the best app to manage Twitter?
SocialPilot is the best app to manage Twitter. It lets you schedule your tweets for multiple accounts at the best time. You also get access to White Label reports with detailed analytics.
Which is a Twitter analytics tool?
Some of the best Twitter analytics tools are:
- Sprout Social
Is Twitter good for marketing?
Yes, Twitter is good for marketing. You can tweet about your brand and reply to your customer queries and feedback instantly. It also lets you run ad campaigns for better reach.
What is the best time to post on Twitter?
The best time to tweet totally depends on your audience and your business niche. Still, the most popular time to post on Twitter is between 8 am-10 am and 6 pm-9 pm. If you are looking for better engagement, then you should either post early in the morning or late in the night.