What Is Zoho Social Used For?
Zoho Social is a popular social media management tool that allows individuals and businesses to manage their social media presence from a single dashboard. It supports all popular social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, and Google My Business.
With Zoho Social, users can schedule and publish posts, engage with their audience, track performance, and collaborate with team members. It also includes features for social listening, which allows you to monitor conversations and mentions of your brand on social media and analyze your competitors’ social media strategies.
Zoho Social offers a variety of plans, including a free plan for individual users and a range of paid plans for businesses with more advanced features. The tool is designed to help businesses of all sizes and industries to effectively manage their social media presence and grow their online audience.
What Is Hootsuite Used For?
Hootsuite is a leading social media management platform that lets you connect and manage multiple social media profiles from a centralized place. It is a popular tool that simplifies planning, scheduling, monitoring, and reporting of all your social media content.
Hootsuite is a versatile tool that automates and streamlines all your social media marketing efforts. It simplifies the task of social media management and saves a lot of time that you would otherwise invest in performing monotonous routine tasks.
Hootsuite helps you to create content strategies, schedule your content for posting on multiple platforms, monitor its performance, and offer in-depth analytics to conclude the results of your social media marketing efforts. It even allows users to onboard their clients and team members to work in a collaborative environment.
Hootsuite lets you handle multiple accounts from a centralized place. With it, you can manage Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, Pinterest, and YouTube accounts all from a single dashboard. The user interface of Hootsuite is a bit complex, but once you get the hang of it, it can be a really powerful tool.
Best Suitable for
Start with $15
Freelancers, Startup Agencies, Growing Agencies
Start with $99
Professional Teams, Small business, Enterprises
SMBs, Agencies, Multi-Location Brands
At a Glance
Both Hootsuite and Zoho Social offer almost the same set of features on the surface level. However, if we deeply compare the two, Hootsuite offers a more comprehensive set of features. It offers support for more social media platforms along with advanced scheduling, reporting, and team collaboration features.
Zoho Social, on the other hand, offers more affordable pricing options along with some unique features, such as SmartQ for scheduling and a CRM tool for lead generation. So, in the end, your final choice will depend on your specific needs and budget preferences.
Note: There is no denying the fact that SocialPilot is one of the best alternatives to Hootsuite and Zoho social for its affordability, customer support, and ease of use.
To make this comparison evident, let’s take a look at how users have rated Zoho Social vs. Hootsuite along with SocialPilot.
Making a choice between two similar tools used for the same purpose is tricky. However, there are a few differences between Hootsuite vs. Zoho Social that can help you decide better.
Hootsuite is more of a feature-rich platform that offers more robust analytics and reporting. Hootsuite also offers a wider range of social media integrations. Zoho Social, on the other hand, focuses more on collaboration and team management features, with tools for assigning tasks and tracking team performance.
Hootsuite has a little intimidating UI compared to Zoho Social, which can take some time to learn. Zoho Social’s interface is more intuitive and user-friendly, making it a better option for businesses that are new to social media management.
Although Hootsuite has much more to offer, it still lags in offering support for multiple languages. On the contrary, Zoho Social offers support for multiple languages, including German, English, French, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish.
If you compare these two tools in terms of customer support, Hootsuite only offers Email, Chat, and Tweet for Support, whereas Zoho Social offers Email support, FAQs, Blog, Webinars, Product Guide, and Forum for its customers.
Overall, both Hootsuite and Zoho Social are powerful social media management tools, but they have different strengths and weaknesses. Hootsuite is a better choice for businesses that need advanced analytics and reporting features, while Zoho Social is a good option for businesses that prioritize collaboration and team management.
Note: Both Hootsuite and Zoho Social offer a fair share of advantages, but if you want a tool that stands out in every aspect, SoicalPilot is your pick. SocialPilot is a Hootsuite alternative that offers dedicated support and localization capabilities at a much more affordable price point.
To help you get a clear picture is a direct comparison of Hootsuite vs. Zoho Social along with SocialPilot.
|Can't Miss to Compare|
|Number of Accounts||100||35||30|
|Number of Team Members||5||5||6|
|Number of Posts that Can Be Scheduled||350||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Scheduling & Publishing|
|Localization||German, English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish||English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish||German, English, French, Portuguese, Spanish|
|Support||Email, FAQs, Webinars, Product Guide, Forum||Email, Chat, Tweet for Support||Email, Chat, Social Media, Phone|
|Learn More||Learn More||14 Days Trial|
- With Hootsuite, you can effortlessly manage and schedule posts on multiple social networks in one place, saving your time and increasing your social media productivity.
- Hootsuite provides an overview of all social networks in one place, making it easy to manage and track social media interactions and performance.
- Hootsuite is a social publishing tool that is the most user-friendly for any platform, and it makes you feel as if you are making the post on the platform itself.
- Hootsuite price is on the higher end, making it an unaffordable software for smaller businesses and digital marketing agencies. Many other social media management softwares are available at lower prices.
- Though Hootsuite provides a tagging option so that you can tag content, placing it in a specific category. Content that has already been posted can not be tagged. So, if you forget to tag content before it's published, that campaign's insights will be incorrect.
- While using Hootsuite for posting images on Facebook and Instagram, there can be instances where non-square images may get cut off, leading to a loss of visual impact. This is a limitation of Hootsuite is a factor to consider when scheduling your posts.
- Zoho Social allows you to manage and schedule posts on all your social networks, resulting in significant time savings and freeing up more time for other tasks.
- The feature of brand profiles inside Zoho Social enables you to easily switch between different accounts, keeping your content organized and helping you to better manage each brand's unique presence on social media.
- Zoho Social has an efficient content approval process that saves a lot of time from back and forth communication, when working with a team.
- Zoho Social's mobile app currently has limited capabilities, which may be frustrating for users who prefer to manage tasks on the go or away from their desktop.
- Zoho Social sometimes faces issues with account linking, which prevents some users from fully utilizing certain features or services.
- Zoho Social's reporting may be comprehensive but is challenging in terms of creating a single display of chosen metrics for all social networks in one place. Even when customized, the page can be cumbersome and difficult to interpret, potentially reducing its usefulness for some users.
- SocialPilot can schedule posts in advance on multiple platforms at once while customizing the post for each one of them for the scheduler.
- SocialPilot constantly keeps updating itself by keeping a keen eye on customer suggestions and dynamic needs of social media channels. This way, the platform, backed by features that users require, is able to fulfill every demand a marketer may have.
- You can upload and schedule up to 500 posts at once using SocialPilot through its handy bulk import feature. These can be link posts, text, or even image posts to any of the platforms which SocialPilot supports.
- Users can post directly using their Instagram business account, but they will get mobile reminders in case of a personal account. This is a common issue on all social media management platforms since there is no available API for Instagram personal accounts.
- Some users have reported receiving error messages with scheduled posts. However, they acknowledge that this issue is not unique to SocialPilot and is also present in other social posting platforms. It is simply a minor inconvenience at times.
- SocialPilot does not have a free version available, leaving users with only a 14-day free trial option to test the app. The free trial can be accessed without the need for a credit card, making it a risk-free opportunity for those who want to explore the features and capabilities of the app before making a purchase.
Both Hootsuite and Zoho Social have been fairly priced depending on their features and popularity. Hootsuite offers four pricing plans for its professional, team, business, and enterprise-level customers. On the other hand, Zoho Social offers a total of five plans for its business and agency-level customers.
Hootsuite offers plans starting at $19 per month compared to Zoho Social, which starts at $10 per month. Hootsuite also offers more advanced plans with more features, which may be worth the extra cost for larger businesses.
However, Hootsuite may come across as an expensive option with a monthly charge of $739 for its business pack. Zoho Social nails its pricing game with a price of $338 per month for its agency customers.
Note: Zoho Social charges less than Hootsuite, but it is still more expensive compared to SocialPilot, which charges way less than the two and offers the same level of features.
Follow the table below to learn why SocialPilot is a better alternatives to Zoho Social or Hootsuite.
Business - Standard
Business - Professional
Business - Premium
15 Days Free Trial
Credit Card Required
30 Days Free Trial
Credit Card Required
14 Days Free Trial
No Credit Card Required
|Learn More||Learn More||Start Your free Trial|
In-depth Scheduling and Publishing Capabilities Comparison
Scheduling and publishing capabilities lay the foundation of any social media management tool. So, in this part of our comparison, let’s take a look at how Zoho Social vs. Hootsuite compare in terms of scheduling and publishing capabilities.
Both tools offer post customization, personalization, and URL shortening capabilities. However, Zoho Social falls short of not offering post preview capabilities and hashtag suggestions.
If we compare the two in terms of app integrations, Hootsuite takes the leap as it allows more than 40 app integrations which is way more than Zoho Social.
Note: If you need a tool that offers all the scheduling and publishing capabilities, SocialPilot can be your pick. It also allows post-reviews and enables you to integrate a URL shortener for creating custom URLs and tracking their performance.
Here is a side-by-side comparison of Hootsuite vs. Zoho Social, along with SocialPilot, to help you make the right choice.
|Smart & Advanced Queueing|
|Customize Post for Each Platform|
|Visual Post Support (Image, Video, GIF)|
|Advance Publishing Capabilities|
|Save Draft Posts|
|Watermark on Images|
|Auto publishing from RSS|
|Social media calendar|
|Advance Facebook Publishing Capabilities|
|Support Album Posts|
|Support Carousel Posts|
|Alternate Text on Image|
|Support Facebook First Comment|
|Boost Post Scheduling|
|Support Mention and Hashtags|
|Advance Twitter Publishing Capabilities|
|Support Mention and Hashtags|
|Support Multiple Image Posts|
|Advance Instagram Publishing Capabilities|
|Tag Profiles on Images|
|Support Instagram First Comment|
|Advance LinkedIn Publishing Capabilities|
|Support LinkedIn First Comment|
|Advance YouTube Publishing Capabilities|
|Mention of Other Youtube Accounts|
|Learn More||Learn More||14 Days Trial|
In-depth Analytics Capability Comparison
Insights from social media analytics help you track the performance of your campaigns. It also helps you to come up with an action plan for your future marketing efforts. If we compare Zoho Social vs. Hootsuite, there isn’t much difference in their analytical capabilities.
Both tools offer powerful analytics for stories, posts, and reels. You can also generate whilelabel reports and download them in PDF format or simply schedule reports with your clients.
Let’s take a look at the comparative chart below to learn about all the analytics capabilities of Hootsuite and Zoho Social, along with SocialPilot.
In-depth Inbox/Listening Capability Comparison
Both Hootsuite or Zoho Social are capable of effectively managing social conversations through their social inbox. Although Hootsuite doesn’t allow you to reply to visitors’ posts, unlike Zoho Social, it does offer a fair share of inbox and listening capabilities.
Follow the comparison table below to gain a more comprehensive understanding of the listening capabilities of Hootsuite and Sprout Social along with SocialPilot.
In-depth Social Media Collaboration Capability Comparison
Collaboration efficiency is a vital aspect of any social media management tool. Collaboration capability is crucial for teams to streamline processes, centralize communication, and work in a collaborative environment to increase efficiency.
If you compare Hootsuite vs. Zoho Social, both tools allow unlimited client onboarding and offer team workflow capabilities for their respective pricing plans. Herein is a detailed comparison of all their collaboration capabilities.