At SocialPilot, we are scouting for a bright and hungry copywriter with excellent writing and research skills. As a creative team member, our copywriter will write and edit copy for multiple projects (including web, ads, newsletters, emails, video, and social media), working closely with the marketing and design teams to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop messaging. We prefer somebody who is a quick learner with a versatile writing style for the web. Each day, we'd depend on you for impacting conversions on our website, ads, emails, newsletters, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Communications, or related discipline
- Minimum 4-5 years’ professional copywriting experience with a solid portfolio of work
- Exceptional writing and research skills
- Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style guides a plus
- Experience working with content management systems, WordPress
- Ability to work independently and along with a team to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skill and multitasking ability
- Social media or content marketing experience/agency experience is preferred
- Interpret briefs to develop and produce creative concepts and original copy for various digital mediums from scratch
- Research and thoroughly understand SocialPilot’s target audiences; accordingly, write copy for each persona
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of marketing and communication materials
- Collaborate with a team of marketers, visual designers, content writers, and SEO for concept development to delivery of the final product
- Present drafts and final deliverables to internal team, and to founders as needed, and participate in brainstorming sessions from time-to-time
- Revise copy based on feedback/direction
- Be willing to suggest creative ways to showcase our products to a distinct set of users and customers worldwide
For too long, too many SMBs and growing agencies have put up with underwhelming marketing software products that are “cheap” but painful to use, have too many frustrating features, and have severely delayed customer service and overall a very disappointing experience. And sure enough, as these agencies grow, they find themselves locked in annual contracts worth thousands of dollars for software products which they thought were “discounted”.
SocialPilot was created in 2014 to change this.
At SocialPilot, we believe that irrespective of the ticket size, SMBs and agencies deserve enterprise class software that creates joyful experiences in their day-to-day marketing work. We think that being price competitive does not mean cheap, and that just because an agency grows, does not mean that we should start charging them ridiculously. And yes, each and every customer’s business is equally important and deserves immediate attention including 24x5 chat, emails and phone calls.
As of today, over 5000 agencies and SMBs use SocialPilot to manage their social media publishing, analytics, and social engagement while collaborating with their team and their clients.
Our impact so far
- Helped 5000+ marketing agencies and SMBs
- 1 billion+ social media posts published
- One of the fastest growing SaaS companies in India as listed by Inc 42
- Ranked as a “Great Product” consistently by G2, Capterra, SoftwareSuggest, and TrustRadius
What we believe in
- Customer Obsession: We put customers first while making decisions and planning future goals
- Ownership: We believe in taking ownership of areas that we’re working on. We own up our - successes and failures. Moving the needle matters more than just busywork
- Relentless: When it comes to creation & innovation, we stop at nothing. We might fail at the first attempt, but we rise back fast to try again
- Nimbleness: We respond rapidly to changing circumstances and customer needs
- Collaboration: Our collaboration efforts extend to our partners and customers along with our internal team. We are stronger together
Why join us
- Work-life balance: 5-days work week to help you make the most of work and life
- Work Hard, Play Harder: Unwind with frequent air-hockey and coffee breaks with colleagues
- Open door policy: Strong communication and transparency goes a long way in creating stress-free work places. Got a question? Just ask the right person without any bureaucracy
- Zen-like workspace: A modern, aesthetically pleasing workspace with an all-inclusive cafeteria and dedicated conference/meeting rooms
- Celebrate: From birthdays to festivals - we don’t miss any occasion to celebrate however small or big
- Open Floor Workspace: So every coworker is just a ‘holler’ away. Besides, it ensures we stay productive