More than 70% of brands huddle up on social media to engage with people and build communities.
But is posting daily without fail the only way to entice them to join your brand army? Probably not!
That’s where a complete social media management tool like Falcon finds its safe place to reside. From social listening capabilities to making a note of debilitating analytics, this social media automation tool makes most marketing tasks a mere walk in the park.
However, there’s a catch you should know before signing up for Falcon. The pricing plan of Falcon is unbelievably straightforward. It doesn’t give you many options unless you want a complete customization suite of features.
This is a downside as customers can’t upgrade or downgrade with just 2 rolled-out pricing plans in play. Hence, the need for better Falcon alternatives arises.
In this blog, we have jotted down the top names that deem fit to be Falcon io alternatives. Without any further ado, let’s jump right in.
Table of Contents
SocialPilot is one of the top Falcon alternatives that makes posting on multiple social media not just easy but trackable too. The tool lays ahead of its competitors by dispensing offerings that take you a step further on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, TikTok, Google My Business, and more.
SocialPilot provides its users with valuable features depending on the budget and requirements of its diversified client base. The hero feature of the tool is its calendar which can be populated with curated and manual content updates.
SocialPilot also has white-label reporting and approval mechanisms for agencies and decentralized marketing teams. Trusted by more than 8500 professionals, it is one of the best social media tools in the industry.
How SocialPilot Fits Your Needs Right
- Schedule a month’s worth of posts in one sitting easily with bulk scheduling.
- Manage social media campaigns on 7+ social media platforms.
- Curate content from the best sources and keep your queues filled at all times.
- Repeat your top-performing posts to get more views and engagement.
- Analyze your social media performance with analytics and white-label reporting.
- Collaborate with your team members and set approval workflows.
- Tailor your posts as per platform with link shorteners and customized post composer.
- You can use its social inbox for managing engagement on Facebook and Instagram.
- It has Canva integration, so you can edit your post creatives without leaving the tab.
- You can boost posts and lead ads on Facebook.
- You can also schedule first comments to your Instagram posts.
The great part about SocialPilot is that we can tag accounts in our post; this stands out from other social media planning platforms. As a marketing manager, I have a full view of our social media planning across our accounts, which is excellent for managing our strategy. The platform offers great value for the price compared to other platforms.
It took me a solid 3 weeks to compare and contrast every single social media scheduling tool on the market, but I’m glad I did it! SocialPilot was BY FAR the best service for the best price. I get more from SocialPilot than I do from HootSuite or Buffer at a fraction of the cost. AND their customer support is unbeatable! Thanks for all you guys do! You’ve helped me and my business more than you’ll ever know!
I love being able to schedule multiple posts for multiple accounts and batch content. The analytics are good too. We can have way more accounts vs. some of the other sites out there. I also love that I can set groups and select multiple accounts with one click. There is an option to export reports with your company logo on them to look very professional. Another feature that I absolutely love is the hashtag counter. SocialPilot is the only program I’ve seen that includes this, and it’s a game-changer!
MeetEdgar is the next tool in the list of Falcon io alternatives which is quite popular for its evergreen scheduling. With its limitless library option, you can upload all your evergreen content in one place.
Once you set the weekly automation, MeetEdgar auto-schedules posts from this library when you are caught up to schedule daily content. However, the tool only supports 5 social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Automatically schedules evergreen posts if your posting queue is empty.
- There’s category-based scheduling so you can group your content as per relevance.
- You can do A/B testing and monitor engagements.
I love that you can set up campaigns to recycle content on a custom schedule. The schedule is visual, and you can see what category of content is going to go out and when. The queue is easy to manage and add content. It also pulls in data from my website’s news feed to make it easy to remember to create posts for it. I love that it will analyze the copy on a link and come up with suggestions for posting.
- You can’t shuffle posts in your scheduled queues.
- There’s no social inbox as of now.
- It doesn’t support TikTok yet.
Price is by far the biggest turnoff from regular use. The second is that repetition can be a bit much until you have built quite the library. And you will also need to understand social media marketing to understand what to post
PromoRepublic is comparatively a new contender for Falcon io alternatives. It comes with an in-built graphics editor and content library. It is best suited for teams that aim for local and global marketing ventures.
Get a snapshot of local search, social media performance, content marketing, and brand reputation from a single dashboard. It ensures that your branding stays consistent throughout and abides by all the guidelines before going live.
- It has pre-designed posts if you are running short of ideas.
- Schedule content in different time zones to attract global and local audiences.
- Its reporting capability is decent.
PromoRepublic application enables us to schedule many different posts across different social media platforms in a very easy way. Also, the ability to receive awesome content planned for you and post suggestions is a great milestone.
- It lacks an in-depth analysis of crucial metrics.
- Users have complained of the platform being buggy.
- Getting responses from customer support is difficult.
If you have a business that has a small target group, there is not much of a selection for content unless you don’t care if your content has nothing to do with your business.
Buffer is yet another gangster in the group of Falcon io alternatives that has won the trust of aspiring marketers. The first thing that’s noteworthy about it is the WordPress integration that lets you market your blog as soon as you publish it.
An easy-to-use tool, Buffer simplifies the entire nitpicking process of social media management. It also provides its users with a free plan. Though it is good to start with, the free plan does possess loads of limitations. Hence brands have to get its paid version.
- The interface is super clean and user-friendly.
- Customize your posts as per each platform’s specifics before sharing them.
- Buffer provides its users with extensions and mobile apps.
Buffer is a great and easy tool to manage publishing to all my business social media accounts in a few easy steps, and I also like that they always improve the platform with different integrations.
- The content curation feature is missing, which is vital to social media management tools.
- Basic features are available as add-ons, and if you opt for all, the final price becomes hefty.
- Team collaboration features are also lacking.
Posts frequently fail, and there is always some error coming up. I also get annoyed that you cannot post to more than one platform at once and have to redo each platform. It also often glitches and jumps my cursor, so I end up deleting things I don’t want to delete.
Statusbrew is one of the engaging Falcon io alternatives that lets you interact with your customers on the go. Respond to messages, conversations, comments, and more from one place. The tool lets you manage reviews apart from branded content.
Like other social media tools, Statusbrew also schedules content in a timely fashion and gets you covered. Once shared, you get access to actionable insights about audience demographics and engagement.
- It has hashtag search and team collaboration features.
- It has integrations to useful tools like Slack, Bitly, Zapier, Mailchimp, etc.
- It provides enterprise-grade security with multiple authentication and authorization processes.
The hashtag search is excellent and learns automatically so that we are only shown more relevant hashtags and keywords. This allows us to create and publish ads that are relevant to us much faster.
- The learning curve is on the steeper side.
- The interface is slow at times and takes time to respond.
- It only supports a few social media channels.
I wish it could be used on more platforms. I feel like I need to get another automator for my other social media platforms.
Sprout Social is one of the stifling Falcon io alternatives that makes social media management a child’s play. You can run ads on multiple social media platforms along with posting daily content.
Sprout Social improves its offering by providing an additional suite of features like social media listening, publishing, analytics, advocacy, and engagement. It also has a social CRM that keeps track of all conversations with customers on social media.
- You can set up messenger chatbots.
- It has several useful integrations that make your work even more seamless.
- Its analytics feature is amazing.
Sprout has all the bells and whistles! My favorite aspects are the social listening tools and the ability to assign tasks to other users. Sprout goes far beyond simply scheduling.
- It is really an expensive tool.
- The social inbox isn’t so intuitive.
- It supports only a few social media platforms.
The process to edit and duplicate posts is a bit clunky. In other programs, I’ve been able to mark each post to go to multiple channels. On Sprout, I can only do that in the creation – I can’t edit to add another channel to a specific post.
Later is one of the visual-focused Falcon io alternatives which works best for Instagram and Pinterest. Though the tool supports other platforms, Later is a top-rated choice for marketers that are obsessed with visual marketing. The tool has splendid support for hashtags and keywords.
It also provides Instagram-specific tools like Linkin.bio that lets you add your website link to the Instagram bio, hence driving more traffic and boosting sales. However, it is not an all-rounder. You have to rely on additional tools to implement a better strategy for platforms like Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Generate hashtags while scheduling posts.
- Curate content for everyday posting.
- Store every media in the asset library and plan your calendar visually.
I love that Later is “approved” by Instagram, meaning scheduled posts won’t be hidden and considered posted by a third-party app by Instagram and will still show up in people’s feeds. It is also super easy to schedule posts, and drag and drop media in, add locations, hashtags, and links in bio.
- You can’t bulk schedule posts.
- Sharing text posts is a menace since it doesn’t let you proceed without an image or creative upload.
- The platform isn’t intuitive and can be overwhelming at times.
I have found that the amount of open menus, tabs, and boxes on the screen at any given moment makes Later’s UI look a bit cluttered, and it can actually make it more difficult to find things, not less.
eClincher is another profound tool competing in the race of Falcon io alternatives. Its publishing and analytics platform can help you spike your social media ROI. The tool is a popular choice among franchisees and enterprises.
Like other schedulers, eClincher supports multiple social media platforms and lets you supervise your presence there. eClincher has amazing content creation and management feature sets like RSS feeds, smart queues, bulk scheduling, image libraries, and more.
- eCincher can help you in competitor analysis.
- Its centralized inbox has all listening and monitoring capabilities in one place.
- You can engage with your followers on any platform with in-built live feeds.
eClincher is the only platform that met our needs in terms of inbox analysis. All interactions received on the pages of the brands we manage are collected by the platform so that we can analyze them in detail later. Automated reports are available, but there is also a world of possibilities in terms of data visualization in custom reports.
- The tool isn’t user-friendly.
- Connected accounts keep disconnecting.
- The inbox is clumsy and could be improved.
Eclincher is very clunky. It takes a long time to load, it has certain strange rules regarding linked Instagram and Facebook accounts. Multiple times it has notified me that something I scheduled has been posted when it has not.
Zoho Social is one of the pricey Falcon io alternatives. The tool’s highlight feature is its integration with CRM for better lead generation prospects. You can monitor and customize reports that round up the social media performance of connected accounts.
It also has SmartQ prediction that finds out the best time to post your content for maximum engagement. Along with this, Zoho Social also provides its users with social media listening capabilities.
- Its SmartQ feature is worth mentioning.
- Customizing reports is incredibly easy with Zoho Social.
- Canva integration helps you with all graphical edits.
Zoho Social is easy to use and has a very shallow learning curve! I have used other social media scheduling tools, which may have helped, but the process was very intuitive and easy to both learn and recall the next time. Pricing is excellent and overall, the package works great for me. Tech Support also responds quickly and helpfully!
- The tool is unexpectedly expensive.
- Analytics is quite basic for the price that customers pay for the tool.
- You can’t customize posts as per each social media platform, which is quite frustrating.
I think that the service is too expensive. I use the lowest tier of their product, and I would not increase to the next tier because I don’t think it’s worth the price. There are some neat tools, but they aren’t worth their price.
Loomly is the final name in the list of Falcon io alternatives. You can create posts from scratch in Loomly with its phenomenal features. You can search for inspiration within the tool and take a peek into what’s trending.
Once done, you can upload relevant assets to the library and schedule them at your desired time. It also lets you get a preview of what your posts might look like after sharing. Call out your teams to the platform and effectively carry out your social media marketing tasks.
- It gives tips and best practices to follow while you schedule your content.
- You can optimize your content for every social media platform it supports.
- It lets you run ads and sponsored content from its dashboard.
I like the ease of scheduling my clients as well as my own in one convenient location. The analytics are wonderful, as well as the onboarding process for clients when teaching them how to approve.
- The ideas generated within the tool are quite generic.
- The whole process of scheduling content can be improved.
- Users have to put in a bit of effort to use the tool and get accustomed to the platform completely.
The interactions/response function could use some improvements. The social accounts can become disconnected without warning, and sometimes communications have been missed.
Confused? Well, you need not be.
It’s always advisable to get a quick free trial before signing up for any tool, as they directly impact your output. Choose the one that your team can use without much hair-pulling effort.
Because you wouldn’t want your team members to spend more time learning the ropes. That’s why starting right away with SocialPilot seems like a wise move.
Take its free trial, and you’ll be a pro in no time. The tool is extremely straightforward and robust at the same time.
So wait no more and be ready to be amazed.