Twitter has 330 million monthly active users and 40% of these Twitter users reported purchasing something after seeing it on Twitter.
Businesses all across the world are reaping benefits from this growing social media channel and rightly so. In fact, according to a report, 67% of all B2B businesses are using Twitter as a digital marketing tool.
But anyone who has used Twitter knows that it’s not an easily manageable platform. There are various challenges from managing the character limit, finding relevant hashtags, garnering constant engagement, posting consistently to interacting with potential prospects.
That’s where Twitter Management Tools come into the picture. These paid and free Twitter management tools aim to make your tweeting life easier and much more effective.
In this blog, we present to you a list of 9 such effective Twitter tools you can pick from.
9 Top Twitter Management Tools
SocialPilot is undoubtedly one of the best Twitter management tools out there.
It lets you connect over 50 accounts, discover relevant and evergreen content from across the web, schedule posts, analyze and report your Twitter performance with a single click that exports all the data into a presentable PDF report.
The magic doesn’t stop here. It lets you manage all your social media channels from Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, TikTok, Google My Business, Tumblr to VK.
This means your social media team can strategize easily as everything is in one place. They no longer have to deal with information overload that comes from using too many tools.
Features of SocialPilot:
- Create and schedule visually attractive posts for your Twitter account.
- In-depth Twitter analytics.
- Organize and visualize your social content with calendar.
- New content suggestions with the content curation feature
- Upload 500 posts with bulk scheduling.
- Manage your team with its collaboration features
- Leverage the power of social inbox to access all social media conversations in one place
- Manage client approval workflows to work seamlessly.
- Create best designs with Canva integration right from the SocialPilot account.
Advantages of using SocialPilot:
- The comprehensive analytics provided by SocialPilot is a powerful feature as the content analyzed by the tool isn’t restricted to just the posts that come from the system but from other sources, pages and accounts as well.
- Bulk scheduling helps you schedule up to 500 posts in advance which means you can plan your Twitter strategy for weeks or even months in advance and if you change your mind anytime, you can always edit, delete or move your scheduled posts.
SocialPilot's ability to bulk schedule content is a giant time-saver. Having all of your content in the right place, on the right date and the right time, that, my friend, is magic! -it's peace-of-mind.
What I like most about SocialPilot software is that it saves me time! This software is smart and easy to use. It is designed in such a fantastic way that anybody can learn to use it. It is so easy to schedule posts to my various social media platforms ahead of time. I just love the efficiency of SocialPilot!
The benefits are on going, the best part was the ease of onboarding team members and the high level of support we continue to receive from SocialPilot's team. Significant increase across the board in social engagement, increase in followers and conversion from social to our primary destinations.
TweetDeck is one of the free Twitter management tools that makes work easier. It is owned by Twitter itself and helps you schedule and monitor posts. Its interface allows you to keep your scheduled, active, trending and DM content neatly organized in columns and you can also search for specific keywords or media types.
- Just using one dashboard, you can link and manage multiple Twitter accounts.
- It allows you to watch, share and record video clips and view Youtube videos from within the tool.
- You can segment your Twitter audience into groups for the purpose of targeted marketing.
I think my favorite part about TweetDeck is that it gives you the ability to feel so organized when it comes to Twitter accounts. I love the ability to move easily throughout the program and manage my accounts in a timely manner.
- You can’t change the auto scheduling settings. For example, you set a tweet to be sent out today in the evening. Now, you can’t modify it. You have to again delete the tweet and remake it.
- Many users find the experience overwhelming as there is abundance of information at one time.
- The user interface isn’t great and it takes some time to get used to this tool.
I think that TweetDeck can be extremely confusing at times. There is a lot going on with Twitter and the constant refreshing of content can be too much to handle. TweetDeck gets too congested and it needs to be simplified. It can be overwhelming for users of the product.
Commun.it allows you to review all your conversations in one place, gain insights about your followers and find out your most engaged follower, send thanking notes and welcome messages to followers, find top curated content and share it. You can also automate a lot of other things that make managing your Twitter account easier.
- You can get analysis of competitors and their followers, stats and influencers and this report can be easily downloadable to your desktop.
- You can filter out ghost followers and focus on those who are actually taking the time to read and interact with your posts.
Actively monitors your followers, quick and easy route to engaging with influencers and for identifying where to spend your (limited) time.
- The user interface isn’t intuitive and there is a steep learning curve, particularly when users have to manage multiple accounts.
- The support staff doesn’t resolve your problems satisfactorily and many users vouch that the tool has a lot of bugs and errors.
Used to be really good. Now there is always a function or two not working, and they are VERY slow at responding to support-related requests, often we get NO response at all.
This Twitter management tool allows you to find influencers in your industries and get their contact details>. Furthermore, it lets you build outreach with those influencers. Ninja OutReach is mainly used as an influencer marketing tool, outreach tool and a relationship building tool.
- You can also use the tool for link building campaigns, partner outreach and for various SEO and content marketing purposes.
- You can set up auto-follow ups so you don’t have to remember a lot.
- They have pre-built templates which you can use for your marketing purposes.
I like that this software presents all influencer metrics at a glance, such as country, email address, engagement rate, etc. It helps me a lot in deciding whether an influencer is a keeper.
- The user interface isn’t that intuitive and there are a lot of functions that could be improved.
- Many user reviews state that even when they cancelled before the end of the trial period, they were charged for the entire month.
- The tool is very expensive, especially considering that it takes care of just some of your social media needs.
I tried to cancel my subscription on the very first day of my free trial and despite my efforts, they have billed me for an annual pro account and refused to cancel my subscription.
Audiense is an enterprise level twitter management tool that helps you discover influencers you can connect to, find the right time to tweet to gain maximum engagement, run automated direct message campaigns, bulk follow or unfollow twitter users, understand your audience and gain valuable insights.
- Audiense helps in targeted marketing as the insights help you better understand your audience and craft posts that appeal to them.
- You can input customers’ email addresses to see if they have Twitter accounts thus making it easier to follow and engage, turning them into your loyal customers.
- The dashboard can be customized according to your requirements.
Very clear way to view engagement, and target the most effective influencers
- Sometimes, the information gathering takes a lot more time than it should which makes the experience of using the tool quite time-consuming and frustrating.
- The learning curve is steep and initially, the users may find it overwhelming and complicated.
- If you want to access all features, the price model is very expensive, considering that this tool doesn’t handle all your social media channels.
Although there is an entry level pricing it is pretty limited. If you are not interested in the entry level pricing the tool is pretty expensive. This is a substantial draw back since the return from this investment may not always be evident.
Tweepi asks you for hashtags and users that are relevant to your topic of interest and then with the help of artificial intelligence, monitors Twitter to find the best tweets and users for you to engage with. It also helps you clear off those undesirable, irrelevant, inactive users and unfollowers.
- This Twitter management tool has a wide range of filters that you can apply to get just the right fit of audience for your brand.
- The interface is simple and easy to use.
Verified Tweepi User
It suggests and automates pretty good accounts to follow / unfollow or message. The interface is simple enough, just 3 actions, resulting in easy to understand instructions even for a first time user.
- Due to the change in Twitter’s terms of service, the follow and unfollow process that earlier was automated now needs to be done manually which can be quite time-consuming.
- As the tool works with just Twitter, one would expect a comprehensive list of features but that’s not the case with Tweepi.
Verified Tweepi User
Recently, Tweepi enforced some new rules and restrictions (I guess forced by Twitter) that took away some of their best features such as unfollowing people who don't follow you etc. Now this process has to be sorted manually.
With the help of GroupTweet, you can have multiple contributors easily tweet from your Twitter account without having to share your password with them. With this Twitter management tool you can have full control over your account and approve contributor tweets via email before they are posted on Twitter.
- You can schedule smartly by spreading contributors tweets throughout the day so your followers aren’t overwhelmed by too many tweets.
- You can download all your contributors tweets at any time for analyzing or data archiving.
Verified GroupTweet User
We don't want to constantly have to share our credentials so this is a nice option for us. You can approve tweets so we can intervene with the negative ones.
- There are minor bugs in the working which makes the user experience unsatisfactory.
- For the limited features it provides, this tool could be very expensive, especially for small businesses which need a comprehensive solution for all of their social media channels.
Sometimes tweets are published after some time, and it takes a while to tweet especially when using bad internet connection.
This Twitter management tool lets you find relevant people to follow for your account with the help of filters like bio, location, keywords, latest tweet and more. With the help of ManageFlitter’s Twitter analytics, you can also understand what kind of content gains more engagement and so on.
- You can receive a daily or weekly email report which summarizes the most important activity on your Twitter accounts.
- Its Powerpost feature lets you schedule your most important tweets for optimal visibility and engagement.
- It shows you the time most of your followers are online and thus the best time to tweet to reach your target audience.
It is used by the marketing department and mainly helps us to follow our community of followers on social networks; allows segmentation by different criteria and carries out our policies of follow-up on Twitter.
- The presentation and usability of reports isn’t that great.
- It offers a limited set of features which means you’d have to resort to a different tool if you want more results from your social media efforts.
- Its main features follow/unfollow have been removed as per Twitter’s request thus making the tool very limited in its functionality.
TweetReach provides you in-depth analytics and helps you strategize effectively. You can find out how your posts are performing, what’s the best time to post, identify top hashtags and URLs that drive engagement, measure the potential reach of any hashtag and so on. TweetReach helps you know about the true reach of your tweet and how to improvise on it.
- You can analyze your competitor’s profile and learn from what works or doesn’t work for your competitors.
- You can easily share the analytics with all your relevant stakeholders.
Verified TweetReach User
Our marketing department currently uses TweetReach to track potential and actual metrics. It fills the gap of having to pull top performing posts individually in each platform.
- There is a lack of other social networks like LinkedIn, Tumblr, etc.
- The tool is quite pricey as compared to the other Twitter management tools in the field.
Verified TweetReach User
More platform integration. I would love for Union Metrics to be a “one stop shop” but LinkedIn and YouTube are not available to track.
Frequently Asked Questions
The best Twitter management tools are
- Ninja Outreach
SocialPilot is a Twitter management tool that helps you manage your Twitter profile completely. From scheduling, publishing, finding new content ideas, mentioning other Twitter profiles, deep Twitter analytics to adding GIFs in your tweets, SocialPilot does it all and the most affordable cost starting from $25/month.
Building an online presence is a must in this competitive age. And why not? Social media channels help you reach an audience of millions. With better targeting and right strategizing, you can increase your business manifolds.
With there being a lot of Twitter management tools on the Internet, how do you pick the right one? Well, the answer is quite simple. You pick a tool that caters to all your social media marketing needs, is cost-effective and has a comprehensive list of features.
That’s exactly what SocialPilot does. It saves you time by automating tasks, helps you strategize effectively and the best part, it gets you results.
So, what are you waiting for? Activate your 14-day trial period and let SocialPilot work its magic.