What Is Later Used For?
Later is a social media management tool that individuals and businesses can use to improve their marketing efforts. It is more of a social media management and link-in-bio tool that allows you to plan, publish and analyze your social media content.
Later also allows users to publish and schedule content on multiple social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and TikTok.
Later is a visual first tool that allows users to plan their content visually and automate publishing to make it easier and more efficient. It comes packed with post-performance analysis that helps users optimize their social media strategy for better results.
One of Later’s key features is linkin.bio, which allows users to create a clickable, shoppable landing page for their Instagram profile. This feature can be handy for businesses that want to drive traffic to their website or e-commerce store from their Instagram account.
What Is Sendible Used For?
Sendible is a social media management and marketing platform which allows you to manage multiple social media accounts from a centralized place. With Sendible, you can handle and manage your social media accounts for Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Business Profile, and YouTube from a centralized place.
Two key features of Sendible are its scheduling and publishing capabilities. Users can plan their social media content, see how it would look on the profile, and schedule it to be published.
Sendible’s smart queue feature fills any gaps in the content schedule with relevant and engaging content, ensuring that businesses always post high-quality content that resonates with their target audience.
Sendible’s monitoring and listening features enable businesses to respond promptly to their audience. The platform also provides comprehensive analytics and reporting tools that offer insights to measure the impact of their social media campaigns and make data-driven decisions.
Overall, Sendible is a robust social media management and marketing platform that helps businesses streamline their social media efforts and build a strong online presence.
Best Suitable for
Start with $40
Influencers, Small Business
Start with $29
Freelancers, Startup Agencies, Growing Agencies
SMBs, Agencies, Multi-Location Brands
At a Glance
User ratings and reviews help a great deal in comparing any given tools or services. So, let’s compare Later vs. Sendible based on user reviews, as these reviews describe users’ real-time experience with these tools.
Considering the overall ratings, Later has a slightly higher rating than Sendible. Later also holds a higher rating for its ease of use and setup. However, if we talk about support quality, Sendible offers better support than Later.
Note: As a popular social media management tool, SocialPilot scores higher than Later or Sendible for its ease of setup, ease of use, and quality of support. In fact, many agencies and enterprises have positively reviewed it for its usability and feature quality.
Let us look at all the user ratings for Later vs. Sendible vs. SocialPilot, to compare all your options better.
Later and Sendible seem to offer the same capabilities on the surface level, but that is not true. So, let’s make a quick comparison between Later vs. Sendible to find the right choice depending on your social media management needs.
Starting from the pricing plans, Sendible is a much more expensive option than Later. Sendible’s agency plan will cost you a total of $199 per month, which is way higher than the $80 per month charged by Later.
If we talk about the core capabilities, Sendible and Later offer decent publishing and scheduling capabilities. Sendible offers better localization capability and offers a total of thirteen commonly used languages across the globe as compared to Later, which supports only English, Spanish, French, German, and Japanese.
Both tools offer analytics, collaboration, and inboxing capability. However, Sendible wins extra points for offering a content library and white-labeling capability to its users.
Note: SocialPilot stands as a strong alternative to Sendible and Later as it offers everything from white-labeling to a content library. SocialPilot also offers customized and branded dashboards to its users that too at a fairly affordable price.
To make the comparison clearer, look at the table below that compares Later or Sendible with SocialPilot in terms of core features.
|Can't Miss to Compare|
|Number of Accounts||36||49||30|
|Number of Team Members||6||7||6|
|Number of Posts that Can Be Scheduled||Unlimited||300||Unlimited|
|Scheduling & Publishing|
|Localization||English, Spanish, French, German, Japanese||English, Dutch, Spanish and few others||German, English, French, Portuguese, Spanish|
|Support||Email & Live Chat||Email, Chat (9am - 10pm GMT)||Email, Chat, Social Media, Phone|
|Learn More||Learn More||14 Days Trial|
- Later offers budget-friendly plans that provide companies with an affordable way to manage their social media presence, giving them a competitive advantage in their marketing efforts, even with limited funds.
- Later's ability to monitor all forms of communication, including direct messaging and comments, offers complete oversight and improves overall communication management.
- The integration of a suggested hashtag feature in Later saves a significant amount of time during the publishing process on Instagram, providing a convenient and efficient solution for hashtags.
- Later lacks integration with Shopify or Etsy. To tag a product, the user must manually schedule the post, copy and paste the information, add the product tag, then save the changes, making the process more time-consuming and complicated.
- There is an absence of a feature to obtain feedback or approval from clients in Later, causing significant dissatisfaction. This can lead to miscommunication and added difficulties in collaborating.
- The hashtag function in Later has the tendency to suggest hashtags within the topic. However, some of these recommendations can become irrelevant, so the user must be cautious when using the suggested hashtags to avoid any unwanted content.
- Sendible streamlines social media management by enabling easy cross-platform posting, effortless post reviewing and approval process, and automatic scheduling of approved posts, freeing up time and simplifying workflows.
- Sendible's list-building feature enables simultaneous cross-platform posting of the same content, thus saving a lot of time.
- Sendible's social listening feature provides valuable insights into customer sentiment, enabling businesses to keep track of their brand reputation.
- Sendible's inability to handle large images, leading to crashes during uploads and edits, can be a significant disadvantage for users. This causes frustration and wastes their time, especially when creating or editing posts.
- For users on a trial plan, the lack of proper assistance from Sendible along with Android app's malfunctioning can be a significant disadvantage, potentially limiting the platform's overall usability.
- The lack of a built-in feature in Sendible to follow or unfollow people on social media platforms can be a disadvantage. It may require additional effort and time to manage followers.
- You can prevent delays and ensure that everything gets published according to schedule. As a result, with SocialPilot, your consistency on social networks remains uninterrupted.
- SocialPilot's tech support is excellent. Whether the user is facing a technical issue or has a general query, the team is quick to respond and help out.
- Users get to see how each and every post would look on the social platform it is meant for even before it is published. The newly designed SocialPilot dashboard generates a preview of the post with all the content and customizations, before scheduling it. This gives insights as to how the customer would see the post content.
- Although the Bitly integration is convenient, you'd like to see all these features built natively within SocialPilot or have automated workflows that create UTM links for all campaigns and other variables.
- Users have reported that accounts may occasionally become disconnected, resulting in failed scheduled posts. However, it is a simple process to reconnect the account and reschedule the post, as all posts get saved.
- SocialPilot does not have a color coding feature which simplifies the interface and makes it easier to navigate.SocialPilot does not have a color coding feature which simplifies the interface and makes it easier to navigate.
Price comparison of social media tools is crucial as it helps users make informed decisions when selecting a tool that fits their budget and needs. So let’s make a comparison between Sendible vs. Later pricing plans to know which one of the two offers the best value for money.
Sendible offers its agency plan at a price of $199 per month and provides access to seven team members who can connect up to 49 social media accounts. Sendible also has a scheduling limit of 300 posts every month.
On the other hand, Later charges $80 per month for its advanced plan with a limit to connect 36 social media accounts with a limit of six team members.
If we compare the two in terms of post-scheduling, Sendible allows you to schedule a total of 300 posts per month, whereas Later allows unlimited post-scheduling.
Overall, Later does a fair job of offering reasonable capabilities, given its low pricing. However, Sendible’s price has some limitations compared to other Sendible alternatives that are available in the same price range.
Note: In a comparison of SocialPilot vs. Sendible pricing, SocialPilot charges way less than Sendible and offers almost equal team member capacity. SocialPilot also allows unlimited post-scheduling, which makes it a better choice.
To get a clear picture, let’s go through the table below to make a Sendible vs. Later comparison along with SocialPilot.
14 Days Free Trial
Credit Card Required
14 Days Free Trial
No Credit Card Required
14 Days Free Trial
No Credit Card Required
|Learn More||Learn More||Start Your free Trial|
In-depth Scheduling and Publishing Capabilities Comparison
Automating content publishing and scheduling is the primary reason why agencies and businesses use social media management tools.
If we compare Later vs. Sendible, both do a pretty good job of offering content scheduling and publishing capabilities. Both tools allow smart and advanced queuing, post customization, UTM parameters, and visual post support.
When it comes to features like post preview and Canva integration, only Sendible offers both. Later also lags in offering integration capabilities with multiple platforms that Sendible offers.
It is interesting how Sendible and Later fail to support Facebook’s first comments feature. Both these platforms also fail to offer audience-targeting features for LinkedIn.
Note: If you want to consider some Sendible or Later alternatives that offer all these functionalities, SocialPilot can be your pick. SocialPilot offers a series of advanced post-scheduling and publishing options at highly affordable price plans. With SocialPilot, users have the ability to schedule first comments for their Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn posts, allowing for better optimization of their content. It also offers features like location tagging and audience targeting for respective platforms.
Take a look at the table below to understand how Sendible and Later compare in terms of publishing and scheduling capabilities along with SocialPilot.
|Smart & Advanced Queueing|
|Customize Post for Each Platform|
|Visual Post Support (Image, Video, GIF)|
|Advance Publishing Capabilities|
|Save Draft Posts|
|Watermark on Images|
|Auto publishing from RSS|
|Social media calendar|
|Advance Facebook Publishing Capabilities|
|Support Album Posts|
|Support Carousel Posts|
|Alternate Text on Image|
|Support Facebook First Comment|
|Boost Post Scheduling|
|Support Mention and Hashtags|
|Advance Twitter Publishing Capabilities|
|Support Mention and Hashtags|
|Support Multiple Image Posts|
|Advance Instagram Publishing Capabilities|
|Tag Profiles on Images|
|Support Instagram First Comment|
|Advance LinkedIn Publishing Capabilities|
|Support LinkedIn First Comment|
|Advance YouTube Publishing Capabilities|
|Mention of Other Youtube Accounts|
|Learn More||Learn More||14 Days Trial|
In-depth Analytics Capability Comparison
Without analytics data, marketers cannot create result-driven marketing strategies. Most marketers and businesses use social media management tools as it provides them with insightful social marketing data.
If we compare Later vs. Sendible in terms of analytics capabilities, both tools offer powerful analytics insights. However, Sendible lacks in offering powerful insights for reels, stories, and posts. On the other hand, Later fails to offer downloadable white-label reports and a custom report builder.
Note: In the analytics showdown of SocialPilot vs. Sendible vs. Later, it’s SocialPilot that takes the victory without a hitch. It does a great job of offering powerful insights for all types of content, allows you to generate custom reports, and also enables you to create downloadable white-label reports.
Let us take a look at the table below to compare the analytics and reporting capabilities of Later and Sendible, along with SocialPilot, to compare all their analytics capabilities in detail.
In-depth Inbox/Listening Capability Comparison
Social listening and inboxing capability are crucially important to engage with your audience on social media. It helps you to monitor conversations about your brand, products, or services on social media platforms. Social media inboxes serve as a central location for managing all your social media messages and comments.
Both Sendible and Later allow you to reply to messages on social media platforms. However, only Sendible allows you to reply to visitor posts and perform real-time listening. In addition, neither Later nor Sendible allows you to reply to questions and reviews.
Note: SocialPilot is a perfect Sendible and Later alternative that offers all important inboxing and listening capabilities. It allows you to perform real-time listening, raise support tickets and enables you to reply to questions, reviews, messages, and visitor posts.
Go ahead and check out the tabular comparison of Sendible vs. Later, along with SocialPilot, to get a clear picture of their capabilities.
In-depth Social Media Collaboration Capability Comparison
Collaboration capability is crucial to maintain a sound social media presence. Without collaboration capabilities, social media management can become disjointed, with team members working in silos leading to inconsistent workflow within the team.
With that, let us take a look at how Later and Sendible compare to each other in terms of collaboration capabilities.
Sendible offers a variety of features to facilitate team collaboration, including the ability to assign tasks and messages to individual team members, view team member activity, and set up approval workflows. Sendible’s agency plan offers a team member capacity of seven members.
Later allows you to invite team members to the account and assign them specific roles and permissions. The platform also includes a content calendar where team members can view and edit scheduled content and communicate with each other via comments. Later’s conversations feature allows team members to collaborate on customer inquiries and respond to them in a timely manner. However, Later lacks in offering unlimited client onboarding and allows access to only 6 team members.
Herein is a clear comparison between Sendible vs. Later along with SocialPilot in terms of their collaboration capabilities.