What Is Loomly Used For?
Loomly is a social media management platform that allows users to create a social media posting schedule and publish content across various social media platforms. The platform includes various features to help individuals and teams streamline their social media workflows.
Loomly is a decent tool that allows you to plan your content calendar, post ideas, offer post-optimization recommendations, post previews, and analytics.
It supports popular social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, and Google My Business. It also offers collaboration capabilities and allows team members, clients, and stakeholders to use the platform’s approval workflows and feedback features.
Overall, Loomly aims to help businesses and individuals save time and increase the effectiveness of their social media presence.
What Is Zoho Social Used For?
Zoho Social is a social media management platform designed for businesses and marketing teams to manage their social media presence. The platform provides a range of features to help users create, publish, and analyze their social media content.
Some of the key features of Zoho Social include scheduling and publishing tools, team collaboration, approval workflows, and advanced analytics. It is an affordable tool that allows users to manage multiple social media accounts from one dashboard.
The platform also provides a range of analytics and reporting features, enabling users to track the performance of their social media campaigns and make data-driven decisions.
Overall, Zoho Social is a comprehensive social media management platform that can help you save time, streamline your team workflows, and increase your engagement and ROI.
Best Suitable for
Start with $35
Agency, Small Business
Start with $15
Freelancers, Startup Agencies, Growing Agencies
SMBs, Agencies, Multi-Location Brands
At a Glance
After comparing the basic features of these tools, it is clear that Loomly and Zoho Social have varying strengths and weaknesses.
If we compare both the tools in terms of rating, both Loomly and Zoho Social enjoy the same overall star rating. Both tools are equally user-friendly. However, Zoho Social lags in offering the same level of customer support as Zoho social.
Note: Compared to Loomly or Zoho Social, SocialPilot is an equally worthy tool that users like for its user-friendliness and ease of setup.
Let’s look at the user ratings of Hootsuite vs. Sprout Social along with SocialPilot to get a clearer view of their efficiencies.
Quick Comparison – Loomly vs. Zoho Social
Let us quickly compare the two to determine which tool is superior between Loomly vs. Zoho Social.
Starting with pricing, Loomly and Zoho Social have competitive pricing plans. Loomly’s premium plan costs $359 per month, while Zoho Social’s Agency plan costs $320 for the same duration.
When it comes to features, Zoho Social and Loomly offer a comprehensive set of features for social media management. However, only Zoho Social supports multiple languages, including English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish.
Both Loomly and Zoho Social offer decent customer support capabilities through email and FAQs, etc. However, Loomly doesn’t allow competitor tracking, due to which many users seek for Loomly alternatives.;
It is worth stating that SocialPilot offers all these features, including white-label capabilities, at an affordable price, making it a strong contender as a Loomly and Zoho Social alternative.
Note: Being an affordable option, SocialPilot surpasses Zoho Social or Loomly in terms of customer support. SocialPilot’s support team is highly responsive and can be reached via chat, email, or phone call. They even assist customers with inquiries on social media platforms.
To make a direct comparison, let us compare all the noteworthy features of Loomly, Zoho Social, and SocialPilot.
|Can't Miss to Compare
|Number of Accounts
|Number of Team Members
|Number of Posts that Can Be Scheduled
|Scheduling & Publishing
|German, English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
|German, English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
|Email, FAQs, Chat, Knowledge Base
|Email, FAQs, Webinars, Product Guide, Forum
|Email, Chat, Social Media, Phone
|14 Days Trial
- Loomly allows for both post scheduling and monitoring engagement within a single platform, streamlining your social media management.
- The user-friendly calendar makes it simple to rearrange scheduled posts, facilitating quick rescheduling and adjustment of pre-planned social media content.
- Loomly's approval process enables quick content review and approval or suggesting edits, reducing the time and effort required for back-and-forth collaboration.
- Loomly lacks a feature to toggle between grouped and ungrouped posts on the calendar, leading to inconvenience for users who have to manually ungroup posts frequently.
- Loomly does not offer a dedicated space to store and build random posts without specific dates for future use. This makes it difficult for users to keep track of creative ideas and may require additional tools to save and organize content.
- Loomly's analytics are limited in their insights and only provide basic information. This makes it challenging for users to evaluate the effectiveness of their social media strategies and make informed decisions.
- The feature of brand profiles inside Zoho Social enables you to easily switch between different accounts, keeping your content organized and helping you to better manage each brand's unique presence on social media.
- An advantage of using Zoho Social is the ability to monitor comments and engage with users. Using a centralized system to manage social media allows you to stay on top of conversations, respond to feedback, and build relationships with your audience.
- Zoho Social provides robust analytics capabilities. Unlike other platforms focusing on ad management, Zoho Social delivers comprehensive data and insights on your organic social media efforts.
- The slight delay in scheduling posts on Zoho Social can be frustrating for users who prioritize efficiency and need to publish content quickly and consistently.
- Zoho Social's interface requires some refinement to better direct users to the correct sections for editing certain features.
- Zoho Social's calendar view is not optimized for clarity, which could lead to difficulty in visualizing the social media schedule.
- SocialPilot's interface is easy to use. Unlike other tools, it doesn't require a learning curve hence users get used to it pretty quickly.
- You can upload and schedule up to 500 posts at once using SocialPilot through its handy bulk import feature. These can be link posts, text, or even image posts to any of the platforms which SocialPilot supports.
- SocialPilot allows users and clients to collaborate efficiently and save a great deal of time managing social networks.
- Users can post directly using their Instagram business account, but they will get mobile reminders in case of a personal account. This is a common issue on all social media management platforms since there is no available API for Instagram personal accounts.
- SocialPilot does not have a color coding feature which simplifies the interface and makes it easier to navigate.SocialPilot does not have a color coding feature which simplifies the interface and makes it easier to navigate.
- One disadvantage of SocialPilot not offering a social listening feature is that it may not be the best choice for businesses or individuals who require comprehensive social media monitoring and analysis.
Pricing – Loomly vs. Zoho Social
When comparing Loomly and Zoho Social, one of the most critical factors is their pricing models. It is also important to note that pricing may vary based on several factors.
Loomly and Zoho Social offer five paid plans. Loomly charges are a little higher than Zoho Social. For $359 per month, Loomly allows 30 team members to connect 50 social accounts and schedule unlimited posts.
On the other hand, Zoho Social’s agency plan costs $320 per month and offers 100 social account connections. However, the plan has a limit of 350 posts that can be scheduled at once, and only five users can work from the Zoho Social account.
;Interestingly, SocialPilot’s corresponding plans are more affordable than both Loomly and Zoho Social’s plans. So, let us weigh the pricing plans of Loomly vs. Zoho Social and SocialPilot to obtain a clearer perspective.
Business - Standard
Business - Professional
Business - Premium
15 Days Free Trial
No Credit Card Required
15 Days Free Trial
Credit Card Required
14 Days Free Trial
No Credit Card Required
|Start Your free Trial
In-depth Scheduling and Publishing Capabilities Comparison
Loomly and Zoho Social offer advanced capabilities for post-scheduling, including platform-specific customization and advanced queueing.; However, there are some differences between the two tools that we will explore in this section.
For example, Loomly offers post previews and hashtag suggestions, while Zoho Social lacks these features. On the other hand, Loomly doesn’t offer Canva integration, a feature available on Zoho Social.
When it comes to in-app integrations, both Loomly and Zoho Social fail to offer them. However, both tools provide a URL shortener, UTM parameters, and cloud storage capabilities.
Note: If we compare Zoho Social vs. Loomly, various features are missing from these tools. Although there are various alternatives to Zoho social, but one of its cost-effective alternatives, which offers all publishing and scheduling capabilities, is SocialPilot. Unlike Loomly or Zoho Social, SocialPilot also allows integrations with over eight platforms to make your life easier.
To provide a more transparent analysis, we thoroughly examined and listed the scheduling and publishing features of Hootsuite, Sprout Social, and SocialPilot in the table below.
|Smart & Advanced Queueing
|Customize Post for Each Platform
|Visual Post Support (Image, Video, GIF)
|Advance Publishing Capabilities
|Save Draft Posts
|Watermark on Images
|Auto publishing from RSS
|Social media calendar
|Advance Facebook Publishing Capabilities
|Support Album Posts
|Support Carousel Posts
|Alternate Text on Image
|Support Facebook First Comment
|Boost Post Scheduling
|Support Mention and Hashtags
|Advance Twitter Publishing Capabilities
|Support Mention and Hashtags
|Support Multiple Image Posts
|Advance Instagram Publishing Capabilities
|Tag Profiles on Images
|Support Instagram First Comment
|Advance LinkedIn Publishing Capabilities
|Support LinkedIn First Comment
|Advance YouTube Publishing Capabilities
|Mention of Other Youtube Accounts
|14 Days Trial
In-depth Analytics Capability Comparison
Social media analytics tools play a crucial role in providing relevant data insights through their analytics and reporting capabilities. These insights, in turn, help to delineate the path for your future marketing strategies.
Zoho Social and Loomly offer data-related insights, powerful analytics and generate comprehensive PDF reports in a unified dashboard. If you want to know the shortcoming, Loomly won’t provide you with a custom report builder that Zoho Social does offer.
To provide a comparative analysis of the analytics capabilities of Loomly vs. Zoho Social, compared to SocialPilot, we have prepared a table highlighting the differences between them.;
In-depth Inbox/Listening Capability Comparison
Inbox and listening capabilities are crucial for raising your brand voice and staying connected with your followers through multiple channels. With that, let us discuss the listening capabilities of Zoho Social vs. Loomly.
In this debate section, Zoho Social is a clear winner as it offers all essential inboxing and social listening capabilities.
Note: It is interesting how SocialPilot offers all essential inboxing and social listening capabilities while being much more affordable than Zoho Social.
Let us evaluate the table below to know how Zoho Social vs. Loomly compares to SocialPilot regarding inboxing and social listening capabilities.;
In-depth Social Media Collaboration Capability Comparison
Effective collaboration is crucial for managing social media for businesses and marketing agencies. Both Zoho Social and Loomly are equally worthy for offering all important collaborative capabilities, and SocialPilot matches them in all aspects.
Take a look at the comparison below to go through all the collaboration capabilities offered by Zoho Social, Loomly, and SocialPilot.