Is social media management taking up too much of your time? You’re not alone.
Posting daily on social media can be a time-consuming task, even if you’re well-prepared. That’s why over 80% of marketers have turned to social media automation tools to ease the burden. However, finding the best tool for your team remains a challenge.
Loomly is one such rising star that has recently entered into the talks. With its impeccable user interface and user-friendly workflows, Loomly has become a favorite choice for marketers.
However, amidst a plethora of social media marketing tools, it’s essential to explore potential Loomly alternatives for a better comparison.
These alternatives cater to diverse needs, whether advanced analytics, seamless collaboration, or advanced automation.
Before making a decision, dive into our list of handpicked Loomly alternatives to find the perfect fit for your team, amplifying your social media efforts and saving you time.
How we analyze and select these Loomly Alternatives:
Our process of curating a list of relevant tools involves thorough research and evaluation. Factors considered include platform compatibility, automation, content creation, visualization, analytics, collaboration, pricing, scalability, and user experience. Curated by seasoned professionals, these tools empower marketers with valuable insights to make informed decisions and scale their businesses.
Let’s explore them one by one!
eClincher is one of the Loomly competitors that provides you with powerful integrations for apt social media marketing. The tool has several features like reputation management and brand monitoring to top off the feature stack.
Set up queues with scheduled posts and check their posting with Calendar view. It has content curation and team collaboration capabilities as well. You can monitor and track conversations about you with hashtags and keywords.
eClincher has 3 plans. The Basic starts at $65, while the Premier plan costs $175 per month. The Agency plan is a bit too steep and costs $425 monthly.
- The UI is navigable and simple.
- Smart inbox makes interacting with followers easy.
- Its hashtag effectiveness reporting is great for boosting your reach.
Analysis and reporting features. Eclincher is the only platform that met our needs in terms of inbox analysis. All interactions received on the pages of the brands we manage are collected by the platform so that we can analyze them in detail later. Automated reports are available, but there is also a world of possibilities in terms of data visualization in custom reports.
- It takes a while to load and feels clunky at times.
- The plans are on the expensive side.
- Generated hashtags are not always useful.
Eclincher is very clunky. It takes a long time to load, it has certain strange rules regarding linked Instagram and Facebook accounts. Multiple times it has notified me that something I scheduled has been posted when it has not.
Sprinklr is one of the Loomly competitors that makes branding a breeze. It is not just a scheduling tool but a complete customer experience management system. Hence, it deals with the nitpicks of social media and beyond.
Sprinklr lets you manage advertising, publishing, research, market, and sell across 30+ digital platforms. It utilizes AI to dispense its state-of-the-art service to its customers. Though it might seem alluring, Sprinklr’s focus audience is enterprise.
If you are an agency owner or a marketer, then Sprinklr might be a tool of just price and little use. You can take its free trial only after putting up a request.
- It has a social inbox to keep track of all conversations.
- You can optimize campaigns quite easily with analytics and reporting.
- Workflow and collaboration setups work well.
Lots of filters to zoom in and out of your search and analysis. Customizable dashboards are a great way to keep up with lots of searches at once and in different parts of the web or your own pages. Alerts are a great way to be ahead of the game when something is going on, either bad or good.
- The UX is complicated and confusing.
- It is a hassle to raise a ticket and get in touch with the support team.
- Since it offers too many things, users tend to get confused.
It is a very large program. Making it difficult for new users to really get the full benefit of the software. Better digital training modules outside of the self-led programs would be helpful.
Mid-sized businesses, mid-sized agencies, and some enterprise brands.
Agorapulse is one of the Loomly alternatives that provides you with an unusual mix of features. It helps you schedule posts at the best time for maximizing your brand reach. With a keen focus on small and medium-sized marketing agencies, Agorapulse offers a wide array of features that streamline day-to-day social media management tasks.
Agorapulse stands out as an exceptional choice for professionals and agencies seeking a comprehensive social media management platform.
Agorapulse offers one free plan and four paid plans with a 30-day free trial for each. The four paid plans are called Standard, Professional, Advanced, and Custom, ranging from $49 to $149 for managing 10 social profiles.
- Efficient Content Scheduling: You can utilize Agorapulse to create posts precisely, optimizing them for peak performance before scheduling.
- Real-time Social Monitoring: Keep a constant watch on brand mentions and industry conversations, ensuring prompt engagement with your audience.
- Detailed Performance Analysis:Access valuable analytics for all your posts, enabling you to effectively refine your content strategy.
- Unified Social Inbox: Efficiently manage and categorize conversations from various platforms within a centralized inbox, streamlining your response efforts.
- AI-Assisted Writing Support: Speed up your workflow and content creation with Agorapulse’s AI writing assistant, effortlessly generating imaginative ideas and captivating captions for your content. nbsp;
After thoroughly reviewing a multitude of user testimonials about Agorapulse, gathered from reputable platforms like G2 and Capterra, we meticulously scrutinized each one, taking into account every aspect of the tool. Based on this comprehensive analysis, we’ve aggregated the following insights.
- Every 4 out of 5 of the reviews lauded the ability to customize posts while scheduling.
- The content library makes storing content ideas and using them for later stages effective and 7 out of 10 people found it helpful.
- Three-quarters of users find that data visualization, through charts and graphs, enhances readability and understanding of the provided information.
- The tool’s message handling features, including the built-in inbox, replying to messages, and responding to comments, were found to enhance efficiency by 71.43% of users in audience interaction.
- Collaborative responding in the social inbox reduces the friction between the collaborators and 75% of users found it helpful in making the process streamlined.
- 16.67% of the AgoraPulse users complained about the tool being complex for them and hard to navigate.
- More than half the users expressed their deep dissatisfaction with the monthly and annual plans.
- Around 3 out of every 10 users were affected by the complex scheduling process. Some said the process of queueing, pre-schedule, and timelining was a bit of a hassle.
- Several users reported discrepancies in accuracy and details in reporting.;
- A minimum of 50% of the users said the tool was ineffective in gathering the competitor analysis data.;
Businesses, Publishers, Non-profits, Mid-stage startup teams, Higher education, Solopreneurs, E-commerce, and Sports teams.
Buffer has long joined the race with Loomly competitors. It has managed to capture the attention of marketers because of its forever free plan. Though it is a good tool to start with, it becomes pricey with your growing needs with unexpected scaling expenditure.
Also, Buffer alternatives pose multiple solutions together while Buffer adds each of its services as add-ons. So make sure to audit your requirements beforehand.
Coming to the feature set of Buffer, it has the basic capabilities of creating, publishing, and analyzing social media posts across multiple networks.
Buffer provides a range of four pricing options along with a 14-day trial period for each. There is a free plan for beginners. Paid plans range from $6 a month for one account to a monthly $120 for 10 accounts.
- Post Planning and Automation: Users can create tailored posts and streamline their publication with Buffer’s content scheduling capabilities.
- In-Depth Analytics: The tool helps you easily grasp comprehensive analytics insights and generate shareable reports for each social account.
- Seamless Engagement: Manage audience conversations, including messages and comments and prioritize interactions with Buffer’s social inbox.
- Collaborative Workflow: Conduct smooth collaboration with your team and onboard clients to include them in the social media content approval process.
- Landing Page-Maker: Use the Start Page creator to create straightforward landing pages that drive conversions from social media traffic.
- AI-Enhanced Content: Buffer eases the social media caption creation process with its AI Assistant, allowing users to generate content quickly and efficiently with guided prompts.
After sifting through numerous user reviews of Buffer sourced from reputable platforms such as G2 and Capterra, we meticulously examined each one, considering all aspects of the tool. From this thorough analysis, we’ve compiled the following insights.
- The easy-to-use post-publishing dashboard in Buffer was commended by 36.4% of reviewers, requiring little to no training to use efficiently.
- Some of the users have mentioned that the suggestions for post ideas offered by Buffer are of great help in speeding up the consistent content creation process.
- At least 20% of users mentioned that the analytics dashboard displays data in a very comprehensive manner, which makes it easy to understand.
- Around 10% of the reviews mentioned that message prioritization capability in Buffer’s inbox makes for a more efficient engagement.
- Almost 80% of the Buffer users found the workflows and approvals in Buffer highly conducive to producing and publishing error-free and effective social media content.
- Almost 40% of Buffer users have claimed to have faced problems during bulk scheduling their posts.
- The gaps in content organization have been a matter of concern raised by 30% of Buffer users.
- Almost 61.54% of Buffer users have pointed out the inadequacy of the reporting capabilities of the tool.
- According to 20% of users, the capability of the tool for message prioritization needs a lot of improvement.
- At least 20% of users have reported unavailability of customer support 24/7. Also, it has been proclaimed that reaching the support team has not been possible in every instance.
Professionals, Small teams, Small-medium businesses, and Enterprises.
Hootsuite Hootsuite is probably one of those alternatives to Loomly that actually started social media scheduling when it wasn’t a mandatory need but an elite choice. Its global user base spans across diverse industries, ranging from education and finance to government agencies and healthcare organizations worldwide.
The platform packs in features and extensive in-app integrations for planning and scheduling for multiple brands, saving time and helping build a strong presence.
However, it’s worth noting that its advanced functionalities come at a premium price, which may pose a challenge for smaller businesses and individual marketers.
Hootsuite offers five pricing tiers after a 30-day trial, ranging from $99/month to $249/month, catering to different social account and user needs.
- Scheduling and Publishing: Hootsuite allows you to effortlessly plan, craft, and schedule social media posts for automatic publication at specified dates and times.
- Engage with Customers: Utilize a unified social inbox to monitor, respond, and interact with followers, and even automate responses with AI chatbots.
- Social Listening: Stay attuned to online trends and monitor social media mentions, keywords, and hashtags to gauge public sentiment about your brand.
- Social Media Ads: Manage Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn social media ads seamlessly through Hootsuite’s intuitive dashboard.
- Analytics: Access comprehensive analytics data from connected profiles across multiple platforms, all conveniently displayed in a centralized dashboard.
- Team Collaboration: Collaborate effortlessly with your team and involve clients with clearly defined roles, ensuring smooth and efficient teamwork.
- Employee Advocacy: Harness the power of employee advocacy by enabling your staff to share company posts on their own social profiles, expanding your reach.
- AI Writer: Simplify and expedite the creation of social media post captions with AI assistance, making the process easier and more efficient.
We went through a hundred user reviews for Hootsuite, gathered from trusted review platforms like G2 and Capterra. After carefully analyzing each of them in respect to all the features of the tool, we have gathered these insights.
- Hootsuite’s overall content management features received a thumbs up from 88.24% due to its ease of use.
- Content calendar proved to be very effective in visualizing strategy and easily rescheduling posts from one date to another.
- 16.67% of the total reviews point out that having the ability to grant selective access control and permissions to their team members and clients makes for better collaborations and leads to fewer errors in their workflow.
- The efficiency of handling messages and comments from Hootsuite’s social inbox has proven to be an asset for at least 25% of its users.
- Hootsuite’s responsive customer support, available 24/7, was able to solve users’ problems.
- Almost half of the user reviews have expressed their dissatisfaction about the steep pricing for the advanced publishing features of Hootsuite.
- Content recycling, which is an important feature under scheduling, has some gaps that concern 76.92% of users to some degree.
- Nearly 15% of people were unsatisfied with Hootsuite’s inability to export detailed reports with minutely granular data.
- Almost 15.20% of people have encountered occasional delays in message retrieval, putting a dent in the real-time messaging feature from the Hootsuite inbox.
- Many Hootsuite users have expressed their dissatisfaction due to the inadequate customization abilities of the White Label feature.
Later is one of the Loomly competitors which stresses more on visual marketing platforms like Instagram and Pinterest. It has unique features that are specifically rolled out for these two social media platforms like link in bio, visual planner, story analytics, and more.
The tool has a bunch of add-ons for hashtag and content research. Later tracks your online performance and suggests you the best time to post on social media to heighten your reach. Its visual planner is also worth a special mention.
The tool has 3 pricing plans: Growth, Advanced, and Scale plans at $40, $80, and $200 per month respectively.
- This is an Instagram-first tool, so you get advanced analytics related to the platform.
- Its drag-and-drop functionality in the calendar is an awesome addition.
- You can even schedule stories from the tool.
I love that Later is “approved” by Instagram, meaning scheduled posts won’t be hidden and considered posted by a third-party app by Instagram and will still show up in people’s feeds. It is also super easy to schedule posts and drag and drop media in, add locations, hashtags, and links in bio.
- You can’t share text posts without uploading images.
- Better support for videos is lacking.
- The bulk uploading feature could be improved.
I have found that the amount of open menus, tabs, and boxes on the screen at any given moment makes Later’s UI look a bit cluttered, and it can actually make it more difficult to find things, not less.
PromoRepublic is one of the potential Loomly alternatives that stresses more on insight-driven marketing. The tool aids in automating posting and discovering content for everyday branding on platforms like Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google My Business.
You can team up with your clients and peers to ideate campaigns and share posts on social handles. There’s also a report generation that sums up intuitive analytics and useful metrics for crafting apt strategies.
PromoRepublic comes in 3 plans. Small Business and Agency plans cost $59 and $99, while the multi-location plan is fully customizable.
- The analytics dashboard is intuitive and easy to understand.
- It saves posts, so you don’t create them each time to reshare them.
- You get a library of editable templates as well.
Its Analytics and reports are truly useful and informative. The autopilot’s truly effective, I promise. They have an inbuilt media editor. You can easily resize the design dimension in your online editor. Free history pictures and creative possessions. Connect all your different social Media accounts. The mobile application is simple but useful.
- Customers have complained about the platform being buggy.
- Pricing is steep for the features they offer.
- It lacks advanced editing capabilities.
Not being able to create/post/schedule and forget about Instagram is something they need to solve. Having to push through IG posts on the app is okay if you have one account, but if you are doing this for clients like me you start to get annoyed pretty quickly.
Sprout Social is a strong contender in the list of Loomly alternatives because of its ability to execute a social media marketing strategy. The interface is clutter-free and meant for easy accessibility.
The inbox comes in two variants. You can either combine all or segregate them as per channel. This also comes with proper categorization of messages, so you can filter out the ones that require your immediate attention. It also has hashtag monitoring, social media listening, analytics, and reporting abilities.
Sprout Social has 3 plans: Standard, Professional, and Advanced. The Standard plan costs $249 per month while Professional and Advanced cost $399 and $499 respectively.
- You can track your link clicks and customize them with Bitly integration.
- It can help you capture leads with customer relations management features.
- You can enjoy social media listening and analytical insights.
Sprout has all the bells and whistles! My favorite aspects are the social listening tools and the ability to assign tasks to other users. Sprout goes far beyond simply scheduling.
- The tool lacks support for TikTok.
- Plans are quite expensive.
- Its dashboard can be improved.
The process to edit and duplicate posts is a bit clunky. In other programs, I’ve been able to mark each post to go to multiple channels. On Sprout, I can only do that in the creation – I can’t edit to add another channel to a specific post.
Hubspot is not a tool you expected to be included in Loomly competitors, but it does have social media scheduling features. Keeping aside its amazing CRM services, Hubspot can help you manage a foolproof presence on social media.
You can set up keyword monitoring and participate in conversations when mentioned. This is a good use case for grabbing more leads. Another noteworthy feature is that you can schedule posts directly from the CRM solution it provides.
Hubspot has 3 plans for this capability. The Starter starts at $20 per month. The Professional and Enterprise cost a whopping $890 and $3600 each month respectively.
- The CRM and scheduling integration works best for quick content promotion.
- You can perform marketing automation and campaign optimization easily.
- Analytics and reporting features are also available.
Firstly – the Hubspot platform is so easy to use, which is great because it makes my job easier! But secondly, I love the infinite possibility for personalisation and touchpoints throughout the customer journey.
- It supports only 4 social media platforms as of now.
- The plans are too pricey for the features they offer.
- It comes with a steep learning curve.
Time zones can be confusing, and you can’t tag anyone in the posts, which is a HUGE bummer. Social posts need to have people and other things tagged. It isn’t a full solution.
Social media management is integral to modern marketing strategies, but it doesn`t need to be a gruesome and time-consuming burden. With the rise of social media automation tools, such as Loomly and its alternatives, marketers have found relief from the everyday hustle.
One such powerful Loomly alternative is SocialPilot. With its robust features, including post-scheduling, multi-platform support, team collaboration, and comprehensive analytics, SocialPilot offers a compelling solution for social media marketing needs. Take its free trial to streamline your workflow, achieve greater success and become a brand that needs no introduction.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is better than Loomly?
SocialPilot is one of the better alternatives to Loomly. It has several agency-focused features at affordable prices with prompt customer service. Take its free trial to make your presence evident on top social media platforms.
Is Loomly Free to use?
No, Loomly isn’t free to use. However, it does offer a free trial of 15 days for a quick check. The plans start at $35 and go up to $359. That’s why we recommend you to check out a few Loomly alternatives before making the final choice.
What does Loomly work with?
Loomly supports multiple social media networks like TikTok, Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, Google My Business, etc. Apart from these, Loomly also has multiple integrations for a smooth scheduling process.
How much does Loomly cost a month?
Loomly offers 4 flat-rate pricing plans and a custom plan. While the Base and Advanced plans cost $35 and $79 per month, Advanced and Premium are priced higher at $172 and $359 monthly. The Enterprise plan is totally customized.
Can I post to Instagram with Loomly?
Yes, you can post to Instagram with Loomly. But you can post single image and video posts to your account.