What is Sendible Used For?
Sendible is a popular social media management tool among agencies, brand managers, and marketers. It enables you to manage multiple social media accounts from one single place. All thanks to the platform, you can easily manage your social media accounts for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Google Business Profile from one central place.
Scheduling and publishing are two key features of Sendible. The platform offers ease in planning your social media content, checking how the content will appear on your profile, and scheduling the content to be published.
Other features of Sendible include the listening and monitoring feature. These allow you to reply as fast as you can to your social media audience.
Sendible also offers comprehensive analytics and comes integrated with a reporting feature. This helps you keep a track of the performance of your social media campaigns and check for any areas of improvement.
All in all, Sendible is a useful social media management tool that helps businesses build a strong, consistent presence on social media.
What is Sprout Social Used For?
Sprout Social is a reliable social media management tool which can handle the majority of aspects of social media activities of a business or brand. Essentially, it is a platform that offers features such as social media publishing, scheduling, analytics, monitoring, and reporting in one dashboard.
The Sprout Social platform allows smooth integration with all the leading social platforms, including Twitter, TikTok, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and YouTube.
Along with these social platforms, Sprout Social also accumulates app integrations like Google Analytics, Canva, Feedly, Bitly, Salesforce Cloud Intelligence, etc.
Apart from offering ease in social media scheduling and publishing, Sprout Social further helps boost your social media efforts with excellent analytics and reporting capabilities. You can track all engagement metrics for all posts types from the dashboard. Sprout Social is widely known for the data and analytics it provides. Only a handful of Sprout Social alternatives can offer such robust data-backed insights.
One other noteworthy feature of the tool is social listening. Engaging with your audience becomes extremely easy with this one feature.
Best Suitable for
Start with $29
Freelancers, Startup Agencies, Growing Agencies
Start with $249
Small Business, Enterprise, Agencies
At a Glance
It’s time that we weigh Sendible vs. Sprout Social against each other based on user reviews. These scores are as per the experience of the users with the tools.
If you look at the overall ratings, Sendible scores a little higher than Sprout Social. The tool also scores higher than Sprout Social in quality of support offered.
However, when it comes to ease of use and ease of setup, Sprout Social is rated better than Sendible.
Note: SocialPilot, a user-friendly tool, scores higher than both Sendible and Sprout Social when it comes to ease of use and ease of setup.
Let’s take a look at all the scores for Sendible vs. Sprout Social, along with SocialPilot, to get a thorough picture.
Quick Comparison – Sendible vs. Sprout Social
Let’s get into more details about Sendible and Sprout Social. In this section, we will talk about the main features you must know in order to make a correct decision between the two tools.
After a close look at the numbers, it’s clear that Sprout Social will cost more than Sendible when it comes to plans for agencies. You will have to pay $300 more. However, the number of posts that can be scheduled with Sprout Social will be 10,000 as opposed to 300 by Sendible.
Now, when it comes to the principle capabilities, Sendible and Sprout Social thoroughly match in the majority of capabilities. Both the tools offer decent publishing, analytics, collaboration, and inbox features.
A capability where Sendible wins extra points than Sprout Social is white-labeling. The former also offers more localization than the latter.
Note: SocialPilot stands as a powerful alternative to Sendible and Sprout Social as it offers everything from white-labeling to allowing unlimited post scheduling.
Take a look at the table below to check which one out of Sendible or Sprout Social is a more capable tool, and also check their comparison with SocialPilot.
|Can't Miss to Compare|
|Number of Accounts||49||Unlimited||30|
|Number of Team Members||7||1||6|
|Number of Posts that Can Be Scheduled||300||10000||Unlimited|
|Scheduling & Publishing|
|Localization||English, Dutch, Spanish and few others||English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish||German, English, French, Portuguese, Spanish|
|Support||Email, Chat (9am - 10pm GMT)||Priority Email & Chat Support||Email, Chat, Social Media, Phone|
|Learn More||Learn More||14 Days Trial|
- Sprout Social gives you good experience in social media management with it's user-friendly interface. The platform is intuitive and straightforward, making it easy for you to manage your social media presence with ease and efficiency.
- Sprout Social's calendar is highly organized and user-friendly, making it easy for users to schedule posts. The clear layout and intuitive scheduling features make it a favorite among pros.
- Sprout Social offers insights on the top-performing posts, including information on the best posting times, the impact of photos versus videos, and other relevant data.
- One limitation users have noted is the inability to tag people on Instagram when creating a post using Sprout Social. It is a commonly used feature and its unavailability can hinder those looking to increase their reach and engagement.
- The rise in the cost of Sprout Social has resulted in a substantial monthly fee, making it a costly investment. It can be a significant burden for smaller companies and may limit the accessibility of this platform to a wider range of users.
- The chat support feature of Sprout Social is unsatisfactory, as responses often get redirected to email, and it can take up to a day to receive a reply. It can result in a slow and inconvenient experience for users who require prompt assistance.
- The platform's seamless integration with the iPhone app, combined with its attractive and user-friendly design, enhances the user experience and increases satisfaction.
- Sendible's convenient calendar view simplifies the process of viewing and managing scheduled posts across various platforms, improving organization and increasing efficiency.
- Sendible's social listening feature provides valuable insights into customer sentiment, enabling businesses to keep track of their brand reputation.
- Sendible's inability to handle large images, leading to crashes during uploads and edits, can be a significant disadvantage for users. This causes frustration and wastes their time, especially when creating or editing posts.
- Sendible's failure to remember previously used hashtags, requiring users to manually enter them every time, can be annoying, reducing efficiency in the posting process.
- The lack of a built-in feature in Sendible to follow or unfollow people on social media platforms can be a disadvantage. It may require additional effort and time to manage followers.
- You get a social media calendar screen in SocialPilot, which gives a bird-eye view of all the scheduled content as well as create and schedule new content from. You can also change the publishing time and date of any queued posts right from the calendar and reschedule it.
- SocialPilot constantly keeps updating itself by keeping a keen eye on customer suggestions and dynamic needs of social media channels. This way, the platform, backed by features that users require, is able to fulfill every demand a marketer may have.
- You can upload and schedule up to 500 posts at once using SocialPilot through its handy bulk import feature. These can be link posts, text, or even image posts to any of the platforms which SocialPilot supports.
- Although the Bitly integration is convenient, you'd like to see all these features built natively within SocialPilot or have automated workflows that create UTM links for all campaigns and other variables.
- Users can post directly using their Instagram business account, but they will get mobile reminders in case of a personal account. This is a common issue on all social media management platforms since there is no available API for Instagram personal accounts.
- SocialPilot does not have a free version available, leaving users with only a 14-day free trial option to test the app. The free trial can be accessed without the need for a credit card, making it a risk-free opportunity for those who want to explore the features and capabilities of the app before making a purchase.
Pricing – Sendible vs. Sprout Social
Which one is less costly – Sendible or Sprout Social? Well, we’ll find out more about it in this section.
Sprout Social is at the costlier end, priced at $499 for its agency plan. Under this plan, one team member can use the tool to connect unlimited social media accounts. The user also is able to schedule up to 10000 posts. Now, the same plan for Sendible is $199, allowing 7 team members to connect 49 accounts and schedule a total of 300 posts.
While here we discussed the plans for agencies for both the tools, refer to the below table for a complete picture. Here, you can see we have compared the pricing of Sendible vs. Sprout Social along with SocialPilot.
14 Days Free Trial
No Credit Card Required
30 Days Free Trial
No Credit Card Required
14 Days Free Trial
No Credit Card Required
|Learn More||Learn More||Start Your free Trial|
In-depth Scheduling and Publishing Capabilities Comparison
In this Sprout Social vs. Sendible comparison, discussing the scheduling and publishing capabilities of both the tools hold vital importance.
Scheduling and publishing features are a must in any social media management tools. But we will definitely check which one out of the two tools wins in offering better scheduling and publishing capabilities than the other.
Both Sendible or Sprout Social have all the basic scheduling features, such as smart and advanced queueing, post preview, platform-specific customizations, and visual post support. However, both the tools don’t support features such as Facebook first comment or LinkedIn first comment.
Note: These days, one feature that’s in increased demand is scheduling the first comment along with posts. It enables you to optimize your reach and engagement by putting hashtags and any extra links in the first comment. SocialPilot allows users to schedule first comments for posts in social platforms such as Facebook and LinkedIn. This makes SocialPilot a better alternative to Sprout Social or Sendible.
Here is a complete picture comparing Sendible vs. Sprout Social, shedding more light on their scheduling and publishing capabilities, alongside SocialPilot as well.
|Smart & Advanced Queueing|
|Customize Post for Each Platform|
|Visual Post Support (Image, Video, GIF)|
|Advance Publishing Capabilities|
|Save Draft Posts|
|Watermark on Images|
|Auto publishing from RSS|
|Social media calendar|
|Advance Facebook Publishing Capabilities|
|Support Album Posts|
|Support Carousel Posts|
|Alternate Text on Image|
|Support Facebook First Comment|
|Boost Post Scheduling|
|Support Mention and Hashtags|
|Advance Twitter Publishing Capabilities|
|Support Mention and Hashtags|
|Support Multiple Image Posts|
|Advance Instagram Publishing Capabilities|
|Tag Profiles on Images|
|Support Instagram First Comment|
|Advance LinkedIn Publishing Capabilities|
|Support LinkedIn First Comment|
|Advance YouTube Publishing Capabilities|
|Mention of Other Youtube Accounts|
|Learn More||Learn More||14 Days Trial|
In-depth Analytics Capability Comparison
Without numbers and trends, marketers would struggle to make the right decisions. Hence, a social media management tool must offer features for the same. In this section, we will compare the analytics and reporting capabilities of both Sendible and Sprout Social.
So, who fairs well? Sendible or Sprout Social? Well, both tools match each other in the analytical points. Both the tools come with custom report builder, feature to auto schedule report with team and client, and the ability to email PDF reports to clients.
Check all the essential aspects of analytics and reporting in the Sprout Social vs. Sendible table below, alongside SocialPilot.
In-depth Inbox/Listening Capability Comparison
Let’s check where the two tools stand when it comes to managing all the public engagement on different platforms.
Sprout Social features a robust social inbox that allows users to keep a check on the web for whichever keywords they select. Sendible also offers decent inbox/listening capabilities. However, Sendible doesn’t let you reply to reviews and questions, which Sprout Social does.
Note: SocialPilot, one of the best contenders for Sendible alternatives, enables you to reply to reviews and questions too. It possesses streamlined social inboxes, which enables you to respond to reviews, queries, and DMs from your audience.
Take a look at every feature related to social listening, for both the tools, along with SocialPilot.
In-depth Social Media Collaboration Capability Comparison
Next in line in our Sprout Social vs. Sendible comparison is the discussion about the social media collaboration capability of both the tools.
What makes team collaboration so vital for social media management? Well, it ensures that your content has a cohesive brand voice and you are able to create content in a much more effective manner.
Now, if we take a look at the collaboration capabilities of both the tools, then both Sendible and Sprout Social allow users to invite an unlimited number of clients and let multiple users collaborate on a post. In all, both match each other when it comes to what all they offer in terms of social media collaboration capabilities.
Here’s a clearer look at the collaboration capabilities of both Sendible and Sprout Social, and SocialPilot as a reference point.