Unlike other social media networks, LinkedIn never had any frivolity in its use. People and businesses leveraged it for finding jobs or acquiring leads by connecting with the right decision-making personnel.
Let’s explore why LinkedIn is the go-to marketing tool for every brand:
- LinkedIn has 772 million users and 30 million companies, giving you access to the world’s largest professional market, making it an excellent platform for lead generation.
- Sponsored InMail has, on average, a 52% open rate as opposed to 21.3% for email campaigns.
- The cost per lead on LinkedIn is 28% lower as compared to that of Google AdWords.
- LinkedIn had 90 million senior-level influencers, decision-makers at 63 million and opinion leaders at 17 million, which means your business has the power to reach the right person.
These statistics indeed prove that LinkedIn is a gold mine for lead generation. But here comes the tricky part. You’ll need LinkedIn marketing tools to stay ahead of your competitors. These tools can help you manage your content, discover top content, boost your LinkedIn profile and page visibility, generate leads, and so much more. In case you are dazed, here’s a list of the best LinkedIn marketing tools to narrow down choices for you.
Best LinkedIn Marketing Tools to boost your LinkedIn presence
SocialPilot is a LinkedIn marketing tool that takes care of all your LinkedIn marketing requirements, right from bulk scheduling posts, collaborating with your social media team, discovering relevant and fantastic content that drives engagement, to setting up your visual media campaigns.
What differentiates SocialPilot from other LinkedIn tools is that it offers LinkedIn analytics which can be easily converted into a PDF report and shared over an email with clients and colleagues. The comprehensive analytics feature gives audience insights, top-performing content that gets the most engagement, discovers influencers, finds out the best time to post, and so much more.
SocialPilot gives you the capability of using LinkedIn as a robust marketing tool. But it doesn’t end here. Apart from LinkedIn, it also drives engagement across social media platforms like TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, Google My Business, Instagram (Direct Publishing) and VK.
Features of SocialPilot
- Create customized posts for different social media platforms
- Analyze and document your social media performance with in-depth social media analytics
- Organize and visualize your social content with a social media calendar
- New content suggestions with the content curation feature
- Upload up to 500 posts in one go with bulk scheduling
- Create and schedule visually attractive posts
- Manage multiple client accounts hassle-free
- Leverage the power of social inbox to access all page conversations in one place
- Set approval workflows in team collaborations to work seamlessly
- Create best designs with Canva integration in SocialPilot
What do SocialPilot users say?
What I like most about SocialPilot software is that it saves me time! I have connected my Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn social media accounts to SocialPilot, and I manage my accounts directly from the dashboard! This software is smart and easy to use. It is designed in such a fantastic way that anybody can learn to use it.
Luis Ignacio Cárdenas
Carrying the social networks of several companies at the same time, without the perfect tool, is a task that can end in a complete disaster. That is why, after using SocialPilot, I can say with confidence that it is the best option for small entrepreneurs and for consolidated work teams that seek to offer a better service.
I’ve been using Social Pilot for a few weeks now (after using Hootsuite for years), and I gotta say that I’m impressed! What I like most is their ANALYTICS – by far. They save me a lot of time, they’re detailed, and the reports are easy for my clients and me to read and understand. Their browser extension tool is also helpful!
Crystal is known as the world’s largest personality assessment platform that helps you understand the personality differences of you, your colleagues, and your customers.
Social selling is all about personalization and meaningful interaction, and this LinkedIn marketing tool helps you leverage this by giving you access to several personality profiles. You can utilize these for targeting specific audience sets effectively.
- It helps you strike communication that resonates with your prospects.
- You can also use the tool to assess your professional strengths.
I love the insights before a meeting, and on the prospects we are working with.
- You don’t get to know where the personality details have come from, and the results aren’t always accurate.
- The pricing can be high if you consider the fact that you’d have to use other LinkedIn marketing tools besides this if you really want great results.
Accuracy seems pretty hit or miss. A lot of the people I reach out to are in sales and are OVERWHELMINGLY said to be “D” personalities on Crystal but tend to be a lot more varied on live connects.
IFTTT stands for ‘If This Then That.’ This LinkedIn marketing tool allows you to automate specific tasks via third-party apps. IFTTT actually has predefined recipes which can be used for LinkedIn automation. With these particular commands or recipes, you can schedule your social media posts to the exact hour, share your LinkedIn post on Facebook with a specific hashtag, share a tweet every time you publish a post, and so on.
- It saves time by automating your processes and integrating multiple software solutions and platforms.
- This is one of the LinkedIn marketing tools that have existing automation flows set into the system so that a new user can easily understand the tool and explore different possibilities.
- It has a big community where you can learn things and implement strategies that have worked well for others.
The user interface and the app are easy to understand and use. Integrating services is as easy as signing in with the click of a button.
- Sometimes, the automated processes stop running after some time, and it becomes really tiresome for the user to start over again.
- It’s easy to get started with the tool, but you may need to know a bit of coding to create complex recipes with multiple tasks and triggers.
- It is meant more for personal than business use. Most of the applets focus on connecting social media accounts and various in-home automated devices. You’d have to look for another tool if you want to automate business processes that have a robust offering of integrations other than Gmail or to-do lists.
Gilles De Clerck
I’ve set up multiple automation flows with IFTTT over the last few years, but none of them have run more than a couple of weeks for the simple reason that they didn’t work consistently. You can’t count on it, and the whole idea kind of comes crumbling down. It’s only as valuable as its reliability, and that is just not good enough with IFTTT.
Aeroleads is an excellent LinkedIn marketing tool that brings you a step closer to your leads. Get access to business email ids and phone numbers to connect with your prospects straight away. Automate your lead generation process itself with Aeroleads. Customize your messages to make them even more impactful. It also integrates with top CRM solutions, websites like Crunchbase, Angelist, and marketing tools like sales navigator.
- All email ids are relevant and updated
- You can export all data to CSV files
- You can easily set up its chrome extension
Their free plan offers valuable tools at a low cost. The ability to acquire additional credits while on the free plan is great, and overall low effort. For someone to gain value using this tool, they should be a very consistent LinkedIn user as well.
Cons of using Aeroleads
- Though the integration is seamless, it does cause lag in LinkedIn.
- The UI isn’t intuitive and feels outdated.
- You might run out of credits for leads that don’t convert.
AeroLeads finds only business emails and phone numbers – the phone number sometimes will be the corporate phone number of the company and not the office desk phone number of that prospect.
SalesLoft integrates with a lot many sales tools and can be used by both beginners and professionals. It integrates with different data types across multiple channels, streamlines your workflow, and helps you understand your audience for better targeting. This LinkedIn marketing tool enables you to personalize your sales strategy and provides data-driven results to tell you where your sales strategy should be going.
- You can use this LinkedIn tool to keep track of your sales prospects. It can make calls, send text messages, track emails, and automate outreach efforts.
- It helps put all the sales info in one pane.
- The interface of the product is easy and intuitive.
It’s not perfect, but I use it all the time. Overall it makes my life easier.
- Sometimes users find that the program runs into issues and doesn’t function properly. It also leads people to uninstall and reinstall the extension, making the process very tiresome and time-consuming.
- Operating the task manager part of the platform is very cumbersome as you have to go to each cadence individually to track due tasks.
- Email tracking is a good feature, but sometimes it gives false alerts if the prospect is opening their email with Outlook, leading to confusion.
I’d say Salesloft runs great 75% of the time. The other 25% of the time, my co-workers and I frequently run into issues where the system doesn’t function properly. I’ve had calls that were never logged and also calls where it took over a day to show up.
LinkedIn Sales Navigator helps you find relevant leads for your business. It also offers you sales insights, so you have the correct information before making a decision. It provides lead recommendations customized as per your target audience and particular needs. It also helps you dig in results for complex search queries. It updates you with real-time sales dynamics too.
- You can use its advanced lead and company search for lead searches based on a plethora of factors like location, industry, title at a company, years at the said position, etc.
- This LinkedIn marketing tool integrates with CRM tools, thus helping you save and access your generated lead list any time you want.
- It has certain relationship-building tools that allow you to move closer to your sales target.
I use Navigator on a daily basis. It’s easy to use and provides great information on your targets. I can build a company or leads lists; I can save leads, get insights on companies, etc.
- While it has many features and provides you with a lot of information, it doesn’t help you keep everything organized.
- It is not user-friendly, and users might take a lot of time to figure out how to utilize the tool effectively.
- It is pricey when compared to other tools.
I dislike the price – it’s way too pricey for what it generates in return. It’s only as good as the self-completed user data. And the information from the companies isn’t quite as good (or accurate) as other platforms.
Dux-soup is a LinkedIn marketing tool that is used for lead generation. With the help of this tool, you can automate your prospecting work by having the tool view your prospect’s profiles, follow their activity, and send them personalized messages and endorse their skills. You can also add customized notes and tags to jot down your observations on specific prospects.
- You can download your prospects’ and leads’ profile details and upload them to your CRM tool.
- You can scan through thousands of LinkedIn profiles quickly, which helps you get their LinkedIn URLs. You can get emails for those contacts using the software again.
- Follow-up campaigns are also easy with the help of Dux-Soup.
I like that Dux-Soup just takes care of a lot of the manual work that doesn’t need my attention.
- Its UI isn’t appealing and intuitive, so users take some time to figure out how to use it properly.
- You might encounter minor errors and technical issues.
- You have to pay extra for particular add-on features, which can make the tool pretty expensive.
At times it slows down my browser and overall makes Linkedin run slower. Their support team could be a bit more involved and not charge for simple calls!
Leadfeeder is a website traffic tracking tool that allows you to see which companies or individuals visit your website and what they’re interested in. You can link it to your CRM, Analytics tools, and email marketing for enhanced data-gathering and reporting. It can help in easy conversions as you target those leads that are actually looking for you.
- Integrating Leadfeeder data with CRM helps you streamline and automate communication with potential customers.
- It shows who you’re connected to on LinkedIn at the visiting company so that you can easily start a conversation.
- It offers many integrations and API keys to customize services.
Great insights. It helps us better understand our customers and prospects. I really love the open architecture, which allows us to integrate with relevant 3rd party marketing apps.
- Setting up filters could be a little challenging. For example, if you want to filter out all international results, you’d have to manually set up a filter for each country which would be very time-consuming.
- It doesn’t provide you in-depth results. For example, you can only see which company visited. You can’t know about the specific person or the title, so tailoring a campaign around what’s most important to the prospect’s role could be tough.
- The price is very high and could put a strain on your resources, especially for smaller companies that get a lot of visitors but are only concerned with a few of them.
All it tells me is the company that visited. It would be helpful if there were other firmographic and behavioral data included about the visitor: job title, how long they stayed on the site, pages visited, etc.
With the ever-increasing competition, you need to rely on the right tool stack, especially the LinkedIn marketing tools, as they are directly responsible for bringing a tremendous change to your business altogether.
Instead of buying endless tools, choose a single robust tool capable of meeting all your social media requirements, fitting well into your budget. That’s why we recommend using SocialPilot. It is the most effective LinkedIn marketing tool for your social media management team. Activate your 14-day free trial now to optimize your efforts right.