Facebook, with 2.89 billion monthly active users i.e more than any other social media network, has now become a social planet of its own. Facebook is continually surprising its users with new features and tools and more than that, Facebook has now become an excellent medium for brands to create their online presence.
Any brand or business, small or big, can use Facebook to generate user engagement. Also, Facebook now lets businesses sell their products/services directly from their Facebook page. Facebook has turned out to be game-changing for marketers, however, to make the most out of this social site, the brand needs to come up with proper marketing strategies and navigation to the correct audience. That is exactly when you need Facebook tools for your business.
With so many things happening on this vast platform, there are chances that it may become difficult to analyze all your data just by yourself and that is why you might need the best Facebook analytics tools to guide you further.
Facebook Analytics tools helps you know more about your potential audience by showcasing your page’s insights that include most engaging posts, traffic data, views, conversions, and much more. It basically helps you understand what content will work for your Facebook audience and what will not.
Best Facebook Analytics Tools For Your Team
To save you from the hassle of over searching, we have put together some of the most powerful Facebook insights tool. So let’s dive in!
Facebook Analytics Tool - SocialPilot
SocialPilot, with its best analytics features, can be the ultimate solution for your Facebook Business page. Along with analyzing, it also helps you customize, schedule, and discover great content for your business page. It is a powerful Facebook insights tool, as it not only analyzes posts from the system but also from other sources, pages, and accounts.
This Facebook insights tool lets you quickly view key metrics like the number of followers, fans, posts, and the total number of engagement of posts. SocialPilot also allows you to track your progress by comparing recent data with the previous one providing deep Facebook analytics.
Here you can know the growth of Facebook audiences on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis through the graph of likes and dislikes. Thus, you can choose which is the best time and day for you to post. It optimizes your campaigns and tells you which campaigns bring the most audience whereas similarly, you can analyze which activity or campaigns triggered a decrease in engagement. This tool can also help you discover top influencers that can generate more engagement for you.
The best part about using SocialPilot is its cost-effectiveness. It is one of the most budget-friendly Facebook analytics tools in the market. SocialPilot's monthly subscription starts at a mere $30 per month fitting the pocket of almost every small business.
Pros of using SocialPilot as your Facebook insights tool
- SocialPilot makes your brand promotion easy and efficient on social media profiles, pages, and groups where it supports not only Facebook but also LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, VK.com, Google My Business, Instagram, Xing, and TikTok.
- It helps you with customized Facebook posting where you can add native videos, carousel images, album posts, and design pretty images right there with Canva integration.
- You can download white-labeled PDF reports for your Facebook analytics with graphs or even email your Facebook reports to your clients right from the SocialPilot account which also makes it a great Facebook reporting tool.
- Lets you know about when your Facebook fans are online the most and on that basis, you can plan your schedule for Facebook for the highest engagement.
- Re-share your most popular posts from these Facebook reports driving more traffic to your targeted content making it the best Facebook reporting tool to use.
- Reply to Facebook mentions, comments, and visitor’s posts with the help of the Social Inbox feature.
- SocialPilot also lets you schedule your boost posts and manage your Facebook lead ads seamlessly.
SocialPilot is very easy to use and user friendly. I can easily post creatives and videos over all the social media platforms and I can get the analytics respectively. It also connects to the Facebook ads, which helps me manage my ads and posting on a single platform. Overall it’s a very useful and handy software.
I like that I can schedule a post that I find from Facebook to a later date. I also like that it does not cost anything to look at analytics for your posts. Hootsuite was not as easy to use and every time you wanted an analytic report it was an extra $20.
Facebook Analytics Tool - Agorapulse
Agorapulse is a multipurpose social media tool; one of its key features is social media analytics, post schedules, and report generation.
This Facebook analytics and reporting tool showcase numerous things such as identifying content performance, benchmarking your page, recognizing the best performing content, and over this, it tells you about metrics that seek improvements.
It also allows you to run competitions, sweepstakes, and quizzes on your page to increase audience engagement.
Agorapulse breakdowns the posts into organic, viral, and paid reach. This Facebook audience insights tool highlights influential users as well as users who talk about your brand the most.
AgoraPulse offers a unified social inbox with which users can assign messages to their clients with a customized note or a comment.
Pricing: The basic plan starts at $99/month where you can manage up to 10 social profiles with 2 users.
- Along with being a Facebook page analytics tool, Agorapulse offers content scheduling.
- With this tool, you can also customize your content on several channels at the same time.
- This tool stores private conversations and messages for you which you can tag or comment on and save under a particular username.
It's simple to use. Agorapulse's robustness is what makes this an attractive tool from the start. Its auto-upload tool and queue system are both time savers.
- Agorapulse’s interface can sometimes slow down unexpectedly.
- The reports offered by this Facebook reporting tool is pretty basic and not really helpful in building a strategy.
- Agorapulse seems to be quite pricey for the features it has to offer.
Missing functionality for special purposes (e.g., multiple languages for Facebook/ link to sites and other persons sometimes go missing without any reason).
Facebook Analytics Tool - Social Status
Social Status offers a full suite of analytics and reporting including posts, ads, competitor analysis and influencer analysis
This Facebook reporting tool supports Facebook pages, Instagram business profiles, Twitter profiles, YouTube channels and LinkedIn company pages with historical data access for up to 730 days depending on the plan one selects.
You can also connect your Facebook ad accounts to see in-depth campaign performance for Facebook and Instagram. Competitor benchmarking is also supported along with influencer analytics. Best of all you can export reports into several file formats including PowerPoint PPTX, Acrobat PDF, Google Slides and CSV. Social Status is also one of the only Facebook analytics tools to offer a Free plan with their paid plans starting at just $29 per month.
- Social Status focuses only on reporting and analytics meaning they provide the best in-depth analysis for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- This Facebook competitor analysis tool provides competitor benchmarking so you can compare your page and post performance against any public page or profile.
- Social Status supports Facebook Ad Accounts so you can report on all your paid advertising campaigns on Facebook and Instagram
Quick to set up, easy to use and powerful analytics tool for all our company social media accounts. We use it every week.
- Because this Facebook target audience tool only focuses on analytics and reporting, there is no functionality for scheduling, posting or community management
- There is currently no support for Snapchat or Pinterest however these integrations are in development
- There is currently no support for Twitter Ads and LinkedIn Ads, however these integrations are in development
It is a bit expensive but worth it. If you are looking for whitelabel report feature, you have to subscribe to an quite expensive plan.
Facebook Analytics Tool - Iconosquare
Iconosquare, a Facebook page analytics tool is an official Facebook marketing partner. The tool is used for two social media giants i.e. Facebook and its child company Instagram. Apart from analytics, other key features of Iconosquare include content management and scheduling with which you can improve your social media presence and generate increased ROI.
Being able to measure overall community growth, it is ideal for all Facebook businesses, agencies, and brands. By keeping track of impressions, profile reach, and posts, this tool helps you understand your audience with demographics, which includes followers, fan languages, their locations, and more.
It allows you to sort best performing posts and views on the basis of likes, comments, engagement rate, reach views, and more. You can not only track engagement on your page but also of your competitors and make a comparison.
Iconosquare allows you to export analytic data in various formats, including PNG, PDF, SVG, CSV, XLS, and more. Also, you can choose to have the data automatically sent to your inbox.
- It is quite cost-effective.
- Iconosquare is very easy to navigate even for the one using it for the first time.
- It is not difficult to learn and has clear descriptions if users need some guidance. Although it has the ability to show you lots of information so you get to choose what you want to see and in what order you see it.
I love how it helps us to provide comprehensive data for my Facebook brand and that it comes without a learning curve.
- The server can be slow in some regions.
- This Facebook insights tool is used for only two social media sites: Facebook and Instagram.
Some of the categorizations of features is a little confusing, but once you've used it a few times it becomes easier to understand. The names of the categories are not necessarily user-friendly but once you get the hang of it, it's fine.
Facebook Analytics Tool - Quintly
Quintly is another multitasking tool on our list that provides performance insights, competitive benchmarking for different social channels, and advanced analytics. Along with being a Facebook metrics tool, this tool works for numerous social media sites like Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
This Facebook insights tool offers a customizable dashboard that fits your social media goal. Here you can simultaneously track three Facebook pages and view page engagements such as likes, shares, comments, followers, and more.
Along with measuring your Facebook page’s performance, you can also keep track of how your competitors are performing. Use this data and strategize Facebook marketing accordingly.
This tool helps you increase your engagement by providing data like influencers, sponsored posts, content, and more. Here you can analyze audience demographics to see how many new followers you have gained and when.
This FB analytics tool acknowledges over 250 metrics, generating customized reports with any widely used formats. Choose to automate recurring reports, so you don’t have to log in regularly.
Pricing:Custom plans start from $300/month
- Quintly comes with a well-designed interface for its users.
- It also has social media integrations available.
- Custom metrics available to create a fitting social media report.
- Its efficient customer support satisfies the marketers.
I like how easy it is to compare accounts, and I also like the variety of graphics available. It's easy to learn how to use it initially.”
- The price is a little bit high for what it has to offer.
- The trial/educational version doesn’t offer much.
Sometimes, the export templates of our custom dashboards get changed, which impacts our entire solution. Would really appreciate if this is taken care of :)”
Facebook Analytics Tool - Grytics
Grytics is a Facebook metrics tool for all the marketers out there who incorporate Facebook groups in their marketing strategy. The tool is specifically used for analyzing and optimizing Facebook group performance.
Facebook groups are an essential feature for many marketers, and it's a big deal for small scale businesses. So for those who often use Facebook groups for selling their product or for customer interaction, Grytics simplifies managing them and boosts impact.
Grytics analyzes group posts and comments and tells you which is the most engaging time for a group post. It measures your group’s engagements and various activities happening on board. Grytics tools can be used to manage several Facebook groups at the same time. You can compare your groups for insights and more. It also allows you to allocate tool access to your team members and coordinate for better efficiency.
Pricing: Grytics offer 14 days of free trial and where premium plans start from $11/month
- It shows both strengths and weaknesses of a Facebook group.
- This tool enables you to create a group report consisting of key metrics, top posts, KPIs.
- Along with tracking your performance, creating and download the report is just a click away.
Nice visualizations, Very intuitive, yet the definition of some metrics are doubtful. But it's nothing that changes my impressions about the tool.
- It’s quite complex to use for beginners.
Some of my staff found it a little difficult to use, but after a small training session, they were pro to it.
Facebook Analytics Tool - Social Bakers
Social bakers a Facebook reporting tool lets track everything on one dashboard. This makes the process of analyzing and reporting simpler. Whether you want to analyze video, stories, track hundreds of influencers, or view all your spending trends and results, everything can be clearly viewed in one dashboard.
Social bakers are available for three social media giants, which are Facebook, Youtube, and Twitter. It offers an in-depth analysis of your page as well as of their competitors that might figure out how well your page is performing.
- When you share your insight reports to your clients or employees, you can attach a Metric Report Overview; this will showcase glossary defining terms from Share to Relative Fan Growth.
- If you want to select a number that is not on the list, Social Baker also offers custom plans on request.
User friendly, quick, and convenient! I use it every day, and I enjoy how easy it is to use and also train others to use”
- You can purchase only one account per client so for every client, you have to buy different accounts, unlike other platforms that give multiple or unlimited account creation.
- For a single-page, channel or profile monitoring is priced $ 50 per month which is quite high.
- Monitoring two business pages, along with two competitor’s pages, is priced $100 per month, and monitoring a hundred pages, profiles, or channels will cost you $2000 per month.
It's a little difficult for nonprofessionals to use. However, it is a perfect marketing automated software for medium size organizations.
Facebook Analytics Tool - Rival IQ
Rival IQ is an analysis and tracking tool that helps you track your page’s performance compared to competing brands. It measures your page’s growth by recording the number of audiences that keeps changing weekly, monthly, or annually. This is one of the best Facebook analytics tools that provides you with historical data, so you can measure swift in audiences with business cycles or significant events.
Rival IQ is a great reporting tool as well. You can begin with the basics by creating a landscape of your company and competitors. For the next step, you will find your Facebook insight tool, which compares your page data with your competitors, such as likes, posts, and engagement rates.
If you are not sure about how to describe your Facebook business page, Rival IQ provides a summary of your competitor’s pages. Another best thing about using this tool is that you can find changes your competitors are making by going to the social bio changes section.
Changes are updated to you through emails; the rest of the metrics and data descriptions are exported in different formats that include PDF, PNG, or Powerpoint report format, which makes sharing reports to your clients easy.
The subscription price of Rival IQ begins at $99 and goes up to $499 per month, here is what it includes.
- To monitor one business landscape or set of similar business of you and your competitors costs $99 per month.
- Agencies that wish to monitor several groups of clients can go for Rival’s Pro plus plans that cost $199 per month.
- There is an agency package that Rival IQ provides for $399-$499.
- .User can also request a custom plan with volume pricing.
- Rival IQ approaches social platform via a landscape. Place your client and its competitors into a view and watch information pour in. This keeps the analysis quick and simple.
I liked the usability of the software and its overall layout. It was very thoughtfully put together and optimized for ease.
- Rival IQ is competitively priced on a tiered structure but if you want to add small sets of additional data within tiers such as new companies, the pricing is prohibitive as to force you into the next tier up.
- Compatible networks not applied evenly.
- It doesn’t offer a version of Discover that supports Facebook at this time.
I wish you were able to get more granular with the data. I also found it a bit lacking in video analytics, specifically. Video is huge for any social publisher, and I would have liked more ability to see deeper video metrics.
Free Facebook Analytics Tool - Facebook Insights
If you are just beginning with your business and don’t feel like investing in a third-party analytics tool just yet, Facebook has got you covered. You can use Facebook’s insights that are automatically available for each page you manage.
Facebook insight is a simple free Facebook analytics tool that showcases essential metrics like page likes and actions. This tool breaks down into paid or organic reach, allowing you to understand the value of your promoted post, post reach, metrics of video views, and all the other actions done on your business page. Creating and sharing your analytics report with your audience becomes easier with Facebook insights as you can create a detailed analytic tool and share it with your colleagues and client directly through emails.
Facebook insights is accessible to the admins of your business page after you get more than 30 followers. You can then know the total number of engaged users, the total number of users who were shown your page and posts, the total number of likes you get on your posts, and many other such insights.
Facebook insights deliver all the standard post data that includes reaching engagement and impression. The tool helps you with getting basic audience information like gender, location, and their preferred language.
- Facebook now allows you to save an image of each graph right from the dashboard. You can also print the graph directly and view it on the full screen.
- As it's an in-built tool, the results are accurate and have the same look as a Facebook page, so it makes your navigation easier.
- Rather than giving you straight digits on geographic data of connections, Facebook now posts in by percentage, which means you may have to break out of the calculator with your 5th-grade math skills to determine audience engagement.
- You can’t view the analytics of multiple Facebook pages from one dashboard. To go to the other page analytics, you have to switch between different pages to analyze them.
Facebook Analytics tool - Vaizle
Vaizle is a competitive Facebook page analytics tool for startups and enterprises who need actionable social media insights. It allows marketers to improve their social media performance by identifying gaps and opportunities. Get the social media data interpreted into actionable tips that can be used daily to improve brands’ social media performance. Vaizle will give you daily insights across multiple variables in forms of graphs, charts, numbers and daily tips.
- You can create a context for your social media marketing analysis by comparing your performance against yourself and your competitors.
- This fb metrics tool has a comprehensive Report-Builder. The user can download unlimited fully custom white-label reports with an option to add their own insights and comments.
- You can see which brands are using popular hashtags the most and compare it with your own hashtag strategy for better future performance.
I think the program is great to get the analytics you need to make correct social media marketing decisions. It connects all your social accounts and can take a look into competitors Analytics as well. Great for someone who loves numbers
- Some repeated bugs are reported on where graphs aren’t shown properly.
- It has a learning curve. Not very user-friendly
Verified Vaizle User
User interface and User experience can improve a lot. I think that the set up is a little technical but the videos help
Frequently Asked Questions
The top Facebook analytics you should have a look at are
- Facebook Insights
- Social Bakers
- Rival IQ
- Social Status
Facebook Insights is an in-built analytics tool Facebook offers to help you analyze thoroughly how your Facebook page is running.
- Social Bakers
- Facebook Insights
Using a Facebook analytics and reporting tool like SocialPilot you can download pretty looking PDF reports with graphs that you can send to your clients. You can also white-label your Facebook reports and send it via email right from the SocialPilot dashboard for custom dates.
Wrapping It Up:
These are some of the best Facebook analytics tools we have searched for you. It includes everything you need from Facebook page insight tools, Facebook target audience tools, competitor analysis to Facebook reporting tools.
These tools cover all the major analysis you would require for your Facebook business page. If you want an analytics tool that works for all your social media accounts and, at the same time, is easy to use - SocialPilot is the tool! It is an all-rounder social media management tool that works for several social media apps and is used for several purposes, including social media analytics, reporting, scheduling, content visualization, editing, and what not. You can try it out with a 14-day free trial.