Facebook marketing is no laughing matter! You have to have the top-notch strategies and the best Facebook marketing tools to fulfill them.
Do you want to know which are the best Facebook marketing tools? SocialPilot, Buffer, Agorapulse, Hootsuite, and Canva for design are the best as they come. But we’ll get back to them in a bit.
First, let’s get a little bit of perspective as to why marketers need to take Facebook marketing seriously.
Facebook is no more just a photo and video-sharing platform; it has become a coveted spot for brands around the world to run and grow their business.
According to HubSpot, over 200 million businesses use Facebook’s apps and free tools.
If you aren’t already building and promoting your brand on Facebook, start now. You can upgrade your business using Facebook free of cost and reap benefits from its many amazing features.
But if you are already on Facebook and think that your business isn’t doing well on the biggest social media platform, then here’s a question for you.
Do you often find it difficult to consistently post and promote your brand, manage ads, engage with your audience, and keep track of insights and analytics? If you’re nodding in agreement, this blog is the solution for your setbacks.
There are a great many Facebook marketing tools to simplify your tasks with automation. With these tools, you can plan, create, schedule, and publish content on your Facebook pages from a single dashboard with a lot of ease.
How we analyze & select Facebook Marketing Tools:
This list of exceptional facebook marketing tools has been formulated through in-depth research and experiential analysis. We have considered various aspects of the tool, such as user engagement, G2 ratings and reviews, price points, and scalability. The list ranking also reflects the evaluation of these tools’ competencies in automation, content production, visualization, analytics, and collaborative features. Our goal in curating this list is to enable marketers to choose tools that will help scale their business.
Here we have curated some of the best Facebook marketing tools for you in this blog.
Let’s explore them one by one!
Buffer is one of the popular Facebook marketing software that you can use to build your audience and grow your business. You can plan, schedule, and publish impressive Facebook posts that would drive meaningful engagement.
You can also measure and compare your Facebook posts’ performance, create quality reports, and get recommendations to grow engagement and sales.
Buffer has a browser extension that integrates with WordPress and other tools to find, save, and distribute content. You can also add content from across the web and share it on your Facebook pages.
- It is user-friendly; even a beginner can learn Buffer easily.
- It enables you to customize post times and days.
- It offers analytics and tracking information of your posts.
- You can republish an old post.
- You can see all your post comments and comments back from Buffer.
This software has been my go-to social media queue for many years. I have my whole staff using it and am using it across multiple companies. It offers me the ability to add content and posts from my desktop or phone easily. It helps me schedule and stay current on all my social media pages.
- Its upgrades sometimes result in the loss of features.
- Its pricing structure is a bit confusing.
- Customer support is poor with delayed responses.
The only thing I’m not a huge fan of with Buffer is its analytics resources. It’s not up to par with, say, Google Analytics, but I’m okay with this because my social media pages themselves offer sufficient resources here.
Agorapulse lets you discover trends and insights about your brand and your competitors too. It also creates actionable reports that reveal what’s working and what isn’t for your business.
- You can have all your comments and messages from different platforms all in one place and respond to them directly through Agorapulse.
- It has integration with Canva.
- Their support team is good and is always willing to help.
The customer service is out of the world and remarkable. It is very stressful running a business in general. However, if you lack social currency, you lack any growth potential, so start and up your game today! We love you Agorapulse, thank you for taking our team of students under your angel wings!
- It is not budget-friendly compared to other similar Facebook marketing tools in the market.
- Agorapulse’s mobile app is not user-friendly.
- You have to pay additionally to get reports and analytics.
Adding features is expensive (like adding a competitor for report purposes). Adding team members is expensive too, which is a downside for us.
Hootsuite is a Facebook marketing tool that can help you manage and schedule your content across different accounts.
It can help you optimize your Facebook ad campaigns, drive engagement, and build your brand. It is a bit of a complex tool and hence can take you some time to figure out and learn the right usage of its features.
- It lets you connect with more than 150 apps.
- It allows you to see messages and comments on your posts and engage with your followers without having to visit Facebook.
- It lets you manage all your social media accounts from a single dashboard.
Hootsuite occasionally has free webinars to help build the platform. They also offer extra certifications at an additional cost if you’re interested in learning more about paid advertising or things like that. Hootsuite is easy to use, has some great troubleshooting articles and FAQ.
- It is not budget-friendly.
- You can’t get analytic reports and insights unless you’ve bought the paid version.
- The HootSuite website is a bit glitchy at times.
- It does not support direct posting to Instagram.
- It cannot detect whether or not your traffic is originating from an actual human or an automated bot.
It can get pretty glitchy at times when it’s trying to pull up the link preview, which definitely slows the entire process down. Toggling between views can also be a drag. Tagging users and brands usually breaks the page. And when the tagging functionality DOES work, the thumbnails are so small that it’s hard to confirm whether you are tagging the right person or not.
Canva is an outstanding design tool that enables you to create stunning content for your Facebook pages. With this tool, you can easily create Facebook posts, covers, ads, stories, videos, logos, and so much more.
This Facebook marketing tool is not just limited to designing. You can also plan your content using its content planner feature and save a lot of time.
- It has a lot of templates that you can customize according to your taste and requirements.
- You can create, customize, and share your Canva designs with just a few clicks.
- Its free version has a content library filled with many customizable elements for your content creations.
It’s a very accessible and engaging platform. Pretty much everything I have on there has come off as clean and professional, despite my own learning curve with graphic design. It’s definitely created with multiple skill levels of users in mind.
- The software has very limited photo-editing features in its free version.
- Canva is not available to use in offline mode.
- Many images are not free.
The layered concept is not advanced, so some basic features could be used, but for masking and more advanced features for photos editing, you have to go back to photoshop, edit it and import it to Canva.
If you want to find a hassle-free and simple solution to manage your Facebook ads, you will not find a match better suited than AdEspresso. This is a tool specifically designed to manage advertising on social media platforms, creating, testing and optimizing social media campaigns form the success of your business.
Among other Facebook ads tools, it has a very intuitive analytics section, with a dashboard which can be customized to see which of your ads are the top performers.
Experimentation becomes easy with AdEspresso with it running versions of the same ad to tell you which is doing better on the platform, generating custom pdf reports for each campaign. Managing Faceebook ads doesn’t get more streamlined than this.
- A/B testing becomes easy with the tool creating and running versions of the same ad
- Detailed metrics for a deeper insight on social ads
- Customizable dashboards with visually comprehensive results on the ads
AdEspresso is an great tool to centralize Facebook ads, Instagram, and Google ads and manages advertising campaign s in one place. Mostly like thing is that it offers a free trial of 14 days with no risk.
- The customer support team is inefficiant with their response
- Errors show up in the audience targeting during new campaign creations sometimes.
I have had issues with developing the campaigns not working and also being kicked out of accounts. When I reached out to customer service, they never got back to me.
If you are a content marketer who wants to promote your blogs, videos or slideshare presentations on Facebook and other social media platforms, Quuu Promote is the perfect tool for you. It is an influencer marketing tool that shares blogs on the social media feeds of the people who have signed up for content suggestions on Quuu.
If you submit a blog or video on Quuu Promote to be promoted, the content curation team will review your content. Once you receive their approval, you can track the engagement you are receiving on each of the platforms you have connected to the tool.
It is an excellent way to boost the visibility of your content and gain significant traffic to your website as well.
- It is a great content curation tool for keeping your social media posting consistency going
- Effective in building backlinks through the extra shares from social channels
When you dont know what content to look for or don’t have time it defintely can give you ideas if not direct content you can use for social post or engagement.
- The content categories are generic and limiting if one wants to target specific segments.
You cannot get very specific within an industry, it’s very general but you have to sift through content if you are looking for something specific to your topic or indsutry
Summing It Up
To build your brand, grow your customer network, and sell your products/services, marketing your business on Facebook is essential. These tools for Facebook marketing make your work simpler, time-saving, and beneficial for your business.
Using these Facebook tools for marketing will help you gain tremendous reach and engagement for your Facebook page posts. It is your turn now to choose the one that is most suitable for your business needs.
If you’re still indecisive, we’ll make it easy for you.
With SocialPilot, you can plan, schedule, and publish your content on your Facebook business page effortlessly and do a lot more.
Go signup for our trial version, request a demo, and decide for yourself!
Frequently Asked Questions
What do you mean by Facebook marketing?
Facebook marketing refers to brand promotions on Facebook via posts, business pages, groups, live videos, and stories. You can also run full-fledged ad campaigns and boost posts for broader reach.
How can Facebook be used as a marketing tool?
Brands can make use of Facebook business pages and groups to reach out to their followers and leads. You can also use Facebook as a marketing tool by sharing brand-related posts and engaging with potential leads.
How do I start marketing on Facebook?
The first step towards starting Facebook marketing is to get a business page where you can post branded content. Once that is done, plan a foolproof strategy as to what, when, and for whom you want to share these posts. Then you can use Facebook marketing tools to execute, track, and optimize your efforts on the platform.
How do I change my Facebook page from personal to business?
Here’s how you can change your Facebook page from personal to business:
- Open your Facebook page
- Select Edit Page from the admin panel
- Update the relevant changes like name, category, and sub-category
- Click on the Save button
What are Facebook marketing tools?
Facebook marketing tools simplify the aspects of Facebook marketing like content curation, scheduling and publishing, Facebook ads, and analytics. They save time and optimize efforts for better results.
Which are the best Facebook marketing tools?
The best Facebook marketing tools are:
- SocialPilot: Social media marketing tool
- ShortStack: Marketing platform for contests and giveaways
- Post Planner: Social media posting tool
- Socialbakers: Social analytics tool
- Pagemodo: Facebook page customization tool
- Headline Analyzer: Facebook post headline analyzer
- Agorapulse: Social media monitoring and scheduling tool
- Canva: Social media designing tool
- Qwaya: Facebook ad management tool
- Buffer: Social media marketing tool
- DrumUp: Facebook page management tool
- ShareIt: Content curation tool
- Fanpage Karma: Social media analytics tool
- Many Chat: Facebook chatbot automation tool
About the Author