Statista predicts that by 2025, the global eCommerce economy will cross the $7.4 trillion mark. If you have an eCommerce website or plan to build one using an eCommerce platform, be ready for neck-breaking combat.
As more eCommerce platforms emerge, the existing players need to anchor themselves firmly. Hence, it would be wise if you complement your eCommerce website with a few online marketing tools to deliver a seamless experience to your users.
These eCommerce tools can help you from setting live chatbots on your site to digging out vital customer touchpoints. Here are some of our favorite ones that will transform your eCommerce website into a money-making machine.
Customer service is a crucial part of any business. The manner in which a business deals with its customers or clients determines whether they would recommend it to anyone.
E-commerce websites face certain limitations when it comes to customer servicing, thereby adding to their problems. Therefore, Acquire has come up with a Live Chat tool.
This eCommerce tool makes it easy for businesses to keep a clear line of communication with their customers, at all times. Whether your customers need help in finding the right product or need technical support, with the help of Live Chat software you can give them a live demonstration of your service or product. Also, the ‘screen sharing’ feature allows you to guide your customer step by step.
You can even add links, emojis, or tags while scheduling Shorts or videos. If you feel stuck, you also get enterprise-grade support on all plans to resolve queries at the earliest.
Features of Acquire
- Live text chat: It is possible to send and receive text messages simultaneously through this feature. It is one of the best tools used for the customer and inquiry conversation.
- Live Video assistance: In today’s time, it is very important for most of the businesses to provide video assistance to their customers. This tool helps the business reps to interact with the customers personally and face to face.
- Co-browsing software: Co-browsing technology allows an agent to connect directly to the customer’s browser window. The rep can also see the customer’s mouse cursor, web page and interact with the web page in real-time.
- Screen sharing: Most of the customers aren’t tech savvy so they might need the additional support. Acquire’s Screen-sharing feature allows the agents to gain temporary access to the customers’ computer and assist them through the process. It’s flawless and fluent and provides a full HD experience to both the parties.
If you host an e-commerce website, you need to have a customer feedback system in place to understand your visitors’ behavior and increase conversions. Plus, 78% of people also favor brands that regularly collect and work on customer feedback.
That’s where Qualaroo comes into place.
It’s a complete feedback collection and management platform that lets you collect actionable insights from website visitors using surveys. You can collect on-page and off-page feedback to build a seamless website experience.
For example, you can create surveys to understand why people leave their cart without making purchases to reduce cart abandonment. It can also help you collect data about your customers’ preferences, fear, and motivation.
Then, channel the data into creating engaging content, improving SEO, recommending products using past purchase history, optimizing your website, and increasing conversions.
Features of Qualaroo
- Create multiple survey types: Create various surveys like NPS, CSAT, and exit-intent to gauge customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- No-code survey editor: The intuitive survey builder lets you create surveys in minutes with pre-built templates and real-time preview. It also guides you through every step of the process.
- Multi-channel deployment: Use multiple channels like website, email, social media, link, and more to collect data about customers’ website experience.
- In-built advanced audience targeting: Target different visitors types based on location, device, time on page, repeat visitors, and other attributes to understand your customer base.
- Personalization options: Use skip-logic and automatic language translation to personalize the survey experience. You can also change the survey appearance to align it with your website theme.
- AI-based analytics: Qualaroo’s in-built AI-based sentiment analysis and word cloud engine automatically categorizes the feedback in real-time. Use the in-depth reporting section to filter and analyze the data.
Whether you have a growing number of incoming support requests or want to reach more people to sell your products, you can optimize the process with a well-established internet-based call center solution.
Every eCommerce business needs a fast and efficient way to handle shipping, delivery and returns, communicate with stores, reach potential customers, and turn existing ones into loyal, returning fans.
CloudTalk is a cloud-based VoIP telephony solution that helps you and your team communicate easier with customers, prospects, and even your suppliers, the factory, the warehouses, and so on.
Connect your Shopify, Magento, and BigCommerce store with CloudTalk with just one click or your WooCommerce store via Zapier.
Features of CloudTalk
- International numbers: If your store sells to multiple countries, each country can have its own phone number, so your clients will see a familiar number on their screens. Choose from over 140 countries!
- 40+ integrations: Connect your favorite CRM, Helpdesk, sales automation, and other productivity tools via one click! CloudTalk also works with Zapier and offers Open API.
Nextiva is a versatile VoIP phone service that assists you in efficiently handling all your eCommerce business conversations within a unified platform. This means you can address incoming inquiries in a timely manner from any device, without accessing the company server.
Nextiva is ideal for eCommerce businesses operating with remote teams since it could host communications for up to more than 100 team members. It also offers practical features like call flow distribution and task automation, which reduce your team’s workload and enhance their collaboration.
Additionally, it integrates with popular business tools and marketing automation platforms like Salesforce and Hubspot, saving you time from switching between multiple apps.
Features of Nextiva
- Messaging: Your team can send and receive messages from their business phone numbers. This helps improve the efficiency of communications among your staff and with customers.
- Task management and team calendar: This feature gives team supervisors a better overview of your team’s performance, progress, and workload.
- Automated call flows: You can choose to automate call routing based on time zones and shifts, which can lighten the workload of support representatives.
- Video conferencing with notes: Nextiva allows you to host video conferences while simultaneously taking notes on important information or action items, making discussions more productive.
- 15+ integrations: Nextiva’s app integrations enable businesses to streamline workflows and minimize administrative tasks by connecting with different apps within the platform.
In the online industry, repeat customers are paramount to the success of any e-commerce business and therefore, it becomes all the more important to keep your customers happy and satisfied.
Now, with a lot of queries coming in the form of product feature requests, pricing requests, etc. your support team might fail to respond to every customer email.
This is exactly where the ProProfs Help Desk comes to the picture and makes your team well-equipped to deal with an increasing number of tickets quickly.
So if you are having a hard time keeping track of valuable customer emails, then ProProfs Help Desk is the solution to your online business needs. Let’s quickly explore some more benefits of this tool.
Features of ProProfs
- Share faster responses: When it comes to ecommerce customer service, speed is the name of the game. ProProfs helps reduce the efforts of desk agents and allows them to share lightning-fast responses.
- Shared Inbox: With a shared inbox, you can club all your customer-facing inboxes (support@, returns@, billing@, info@, etc.) under a single roof and manage multiple accounts from a shared dashboard.
- Automated workflow: Rise above repetitive tasks with an automated workflow where tickets are automatically assigned to the right agents and they receive automated alerts and notifications.
- Canned responses: Is responding to common customer questions eating up your valuable time? ProProfs offers a canned response feature that allows you to resolve common requests with ease.
- Awesome human support: ProProfs is known for its awesome 24×7 support. You can contact them via phone, email, chat, or simply register a ticket on their website.
A handful of your website visitors know what they are there for and will make a purchase without much hesitation. Others, however, would need a bit of convincing and a little push to make them convert.
Here, ecommerce popups can come in handy by helping businesses display promotional and informative on-site messages for better conversions.
This is where Picreel comes into play by allowing users to add website overlays, popup messages, exit popups, and hello bars to maximize value for visitors and improve conversions.
Picreel is extremely easy to set up and use, and it comes built-in with capabilities like tracking visitors’ digital footprints and monitoring their click behavior to send them the most relevant offers through popups for better conversions.
Features of Picreel
- Easy to set up: Picreel is extremely easy to set up, and you can design popups and deploy them on your ecommerce website within minutes.
- A/B testing: Picreel offers built-in A/B testing to help marketers design and test their marketing campaigns with real users before full-scale deployment.
- Built-in surveys: Picreel also allows users to conduct popup surveys for collecting contextual information from your visitors and making data-driven decisions.
- Advanced targeting: Only show your popups to the people who matter to your business with the help of precise targeting and improve the efficiency of your marketing campaigns.
- 700+ integrations: Integrate Picreel with over 700 CRM, CMS, email marketing, and analytics tools to supercharge your workflow.
If you are running an eCommerce website, you must consider mobile shopping and cater to mobile users. Your digital marketing strategy must include targeting mobile users. Failing to do so means ignoring a lot of potential customers.
MageComp’s Mobile App for eCommerce is an absolute choice for merchants looking for a ready-to-use mobile app for their eCommerce store. Our no-code mobile app allows you to tap into the M-commerce world immediately.
Whether you are targeting Android users or iOS users, MageComp Mobile App Builder can prove to be useful for you. Launch your Mobile App swiftly to Google Play Store and App Store with our out-of-the-box eCommerce Mobile App Builder.
Features of MageComp’s Mobile App Builder
- Draw user’s attention to specific products, offers, discounts, and more using the banner slider on the home screen of the eCommerce Mobile App.
- Allow customers to visit their favourite brand page easily using the brand slider feature.
- Users can quickly locate their desired product with filter options.
- Amplify your mobile app’s login process by allowing customers to log in via their social accounts.
- Send various notifications to customers’ mobile about new product launches, flash sales, or any news.
AMZScout is a suite of tools designed to help Amazon sellers grow their businesses. It provides various features and analytics to help users make informed decisions about which products to sell and how to optimize their listings. The solution has a web-based version as well as Chrome extensions, offering a user-friendly interface that allows users to easily navigate and access the various features.
The AMZScout tools work by analyzing data from Amazon’s marketplace and providing insights and recommendations to users. It can provide users with information on the sales volume and revenue of specific products, as well as the competition for those products.
Additionally, it can help users identify profitable niches and calculate potential profits. With the use of AMZScout tools, Amazon sellers can save time and increase their chances of success by making data-driven decisions.
Features of AMZScout
- Proven Expertise: AMZScout’s tools have been created by industry experts and proven to be more accurate than similar solutions.
- Millions of Amazon Products: AMZScout’s product database contains more than 600 million products, making it one of the largest on the market.
- User-Friendly Solutions: AMZScout’s PRO Chrome extension allows users to access data and insights directly on Amazon product pages.
- Free Trial Available: You can research 15 niches for free with the trial version. There is no credit card required.
- 24/7 Support: Customers can get help and find answers to questions 24/7 through email and chat.
Netcore Cloud offers a holistic growth platform tailored to the dynamic needs of eCommerce businesses. In an age where customer experience is paramount, Netcore Cloud ensures that eCommerce brands stand out by delivering hyper-personalized interactions, helping you not in just sales but also fostering long-term customer loyalty.
Features of Netcore Cloud
- AI-Powered Recommendations: You can leverage AI to display personalized product recommendations, enhancing your cross-selling and up-selling opportunities.
- Dynamic Email Campaigns: Craft dynamic email campaigns tailored to user behavior, allowing customers to transact directly within the email.
- Multichannel Marketing Automation: You can engage your customers across various channels – be it email, WhatsApp, app, or web-push notifications – all from a single platform.
- Cart Abandonment Recovery: Deploy automated campaigns across channels targeting users who’ve abandoned their shopping carts, nudging them towards completing their purchase.
- Real-Time Analytics and Reporting: Get instant insights into your campaigns, app behavior, conversion rates, etc., to make data-driven decisions.
- Segmentation and Targeting: Group your audience based on behavior, purchase history, demographics, and more.
Here one gets a reward for telling their friends about your store. It is the eCommerce store plug-in that helps your eCommerce site to get more word of mouth sales.
ReferralCandy has been successfully running referral marketing campaigns since 2009. This eCommerce tool has helped numerous brands to increase their referral rates and growing sales for customers.
Features of ReferralCandy
- ReferralCandy gives you the flexibility to create and set a variety of reward and incentive programs.
- It gives every customer their own referral link and makes it easy for new members to join your program.
- In today’s era, referral marketing is one of the most powerful methods to generate new customers for any other business.
- According to ReferralCandy, the ROI of referral marketing can go up to 300%, or even more!
Chatbot marketing is currently front and center of innovation in the promotional strategy of many eCommerce businesses. Chatbot builder by SendPulse is just the tool to get you started.
SendPulse is a marketing automation platform that specializes in a multichannel communication approach. This means that the eCommerce business can be rather flexible in terms of maintaining a relationship with its customers. The platform can facilitate automated marketing campaigns by means of email, SMS, and web push notifications.
SendPulse takes pride in its powerful, no-code chatbot builder. At present, the service allows users to create chatbots for major social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook and popular messengers – like WhatsApp and Telegram.
Features of SendPulse’s chatbot builder
- Build elaborate sales funnels or simple auto-replies and engage with your customers on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, and Telegram.
- Accept payments via a secure payment system integrated into your chatbot.
- Have your Instagram chatbot react to your subscribers’ stories that mention your brand.
- Get your hands on the WhatsApp business API with no set-up or additional fees. (SendPulse is the official WhatsApp Business solution provider.)
- Manage your chatbots on your smartphone or make quick replies to your customers on the go.
- Combine your chatbots with marketing emails or SMS to better match your customer’s preferred channel of communication.
Appy Pie Live Chat is one of the best live chat software options for combining live chat with chatbot functionality. It’s user-friendly and easy to set up, with customizable widgets that help reduce response times. It has a comprehensive dashboard that provides businesses with a complete view of their customer interactions, including chat history, customer details, and performance metrics.
With its canned response feature, this live chat software helps you create pre-written responses that you can use to respond to a customer’s message without having to type out the entire thing. This can be especially useful if you find yourself sending the same message over and over again.
Appy Pie Live Chat offers both a free plan and premium plans with advanced features. The free plan is ideal for small businesses or those just starting with live chat support. The premium plans provide businesses access to chatbots, unlimited chat volume, email notifications, preset roles, and priority support, allowing businesses to get assistance quickly and efficiently
Features of Appy Pie Live Chat
- Real-time interaction: The Platform provides real-time interaction for website visitors to get immediate answers, improving customer engagement and satisfaction.
- Customizable chat widgets: You can customize the chat widget to match your brand’s colors and design.
- File-sharing: This feature enables businesses to share files and documents with their customers during a chat session.
- Visitor Tracking: The platform allows you to track visitor behavior on your website, including pages visited and time spent on each page.
- Security features: The platform includes security features such as SSL encryption, two-factor authentication, and data backups, ensuring the privacy and security of your customer data.
Dukaan is the perfect choice for businesses looking for an all-in-one platform. This is especially working great for new starters as it will help beginner eCommerce stores build and design their website, add and sort products, and get their online journey started.
With Dukaan, eCommerce brands can start selling and growing in less than 30 seconds. Also available on Google Playstore and iOS, Dukaan offers an exclusive app to make all your eCommerce processes even more simple.
All you have to do is choose your eCommerce brand name, think of the most proper design, add products, and start selling successfully.
Features of Dukaan
- With Dukaan, you can choose and acquire a free custom domain that’s authentic to your eCommerce brand.
- The mobile app version of the platforms allows customers to order directly from their phone, and businesses-to build their mobile presence more easily.
- The Dukaan support staff is there 24/7 to cover your marketing, accounting, and other support-related operations.
- The platform offers add-in plug-ins, including Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, and even SEO tools.
- The private community of eCommerce merchants is there for questions and support.
Before you add tools to your online store, you’ll first have to build it. WordPress will naturally be your platform of choice. But what if you can’t (or don’t want to) code?
Well, you can always use Elementor. A code-free WordPress website builder, Elementor boasts a powerful WooCommerce website builder feature that can be leveraged towards creating WordPress-based online stores, as well.
Users can choose to create their eCommerce website from scratch, using Elementor’s dynamic drag-and-drop editor. Alternatively, they can opt for Full-Site Kits. Complete websites, Kits are designer-made and can be effortlessly customized for immediate launch.
Features of Elementor
- Cloud Hosting: Elementor users can create their own WordPress-based online store without ever needing any external hosting service. With built-in cloud hosting for WordPress, you can create your WooCommerce site for as little as $99
- Live Video Assistance: Today, it is very important for most businesses to provide video assistance to their customers. This tool helps the business reps to interact with the customers personally and face to face.
- Full Site Kits: Elementor offers a number of designer-ready WordPress stores you can lightly customize and launch within minutes.
- 20+ eCommerce Widgets: Offering users 90+ widgets, Elementor boasts more than 20 widgets tailored specifically for eCommerce use cases, such as ‘Add to Cart’ and ‘Menu Cart’.
Katana is an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) manufacturing software that provides its users with comprehensive visibility and optimal control over their in-house and outsourced production and operations.
This cutting-edge software is popular with thousands of manufacturers who count on it for a real-time overview of their business. It can be integrated with the best accounting, CRM (Customer Relationship Management), reporting and other eCommerce tools in the market.
This eases the way to achieve the most accurate, efficient overview of a business, creating custom workflows and automating data transfers to level up efficiencies further.
It’s also super simple to get started with Katana and try before you buy, with a free 14-day, risk-free trial (with no credit card details required).
Features of Katana
- Live inventory management: Total inventory control across both finished products and raw materials.
- Automation options: Automate inventory transactions and set reorder points to prevent running out of stock.
- Omnichannel order management: End-to-end traceability across multiple channels, sync sales orders from multiple channels into one dashboard and set automatic currency conversions to easily track sales order values.
- Accurate costing: With Katana, you can track manufacturing costs based on your BOM (bill of materials) and production costs, creating multi-level BOMs (with subassemblies) for accurate costing, and make accurate pricing decisions using product margin data.
Unlike Google Analytics, the Metrilo tool updates the order statuses in real-time. Therefore you can see your revenue calculated accurately. You can get detailed analytics from the KPI dashboard.
It doesn’t count refunded or canceled orders. You can look up specific order statuses like “on hold”, “delivered”, “pending”, etc. Metrilo offers 30+ filters to get desired segmentation for targeting apt audiences.
Features of Metrilo
- Customer LTV
- Cart abandonment rate
- Average orders per customer
- Checkout completion
- Conversion rates by device
- Revenue per visitor
- Average order value
Subscribers is a leading platform that offers a comprehensive web push notification service for e-commerce websites. This platform empowers businesses to hook their customers effectively by sending real-time notifications directly to customers’ devices, enhancing engagement and boosting sales conversions.
Web push notifications from Subscribers are highly customizable, allowing store owners to adapt their messages to specific buyer segments and time them for maximum impact. With a user-friendly interface and robust analytics, Subscribers makes it easy for businesses to track the performance of their notifications and optimize their e-commerce marketing strategies.
Whether you’re looking to re-engage abandoned cart users, promote new products, or share important updates, Subscribers provides a reliable and efficient solution for reaching your audience and achieving your marketing goals.
Features of Subscribers
- Easily create and customize web push notifications
- Visual customization of notifications
- User defined permissions
- Schedule notifications
- Run A/B tests on notification content
Ozonetel is a full-stack CX platform efficiently manages communication across channels, enabling personalized experiences throughout your customer’s journey.
It is ideal for e-commerce platforms as it helps combine the power of AI and human support across voice and digital channels. The platform facilitates prompt lead responses, proactive support, automated callbacks, and effective telemarketing campaigns.
Features of Ozonetel
- Truly omnichannel: A single platform to automate & manage phone calls, SMS, WhatsApp messages & chatbot conversations
- Smart self-service: Use our intelligent IVR to automate repetitive tasks, ensuring 24×7 self-service for orders, status check etc.
- Automated quality audits: Evaluate agent performance in real-time through comprehensive call monitoring and build curated coaching plans.
- Intuitive & simple: Spend less time training staff. Our interface is easy-to-use, adaptive, and customizable.
- Robust support: Vendor support with a proven track record of expertise and success in the customer experience domain.
Wigzo’s Machine Learning technology converts your data into predictive insights and also suggests the best engagement channel that is suitable for your marketing action.
One can access all the audience data whether it is from media channels or digital forums. Wigzo technologies unite marketing automation with individual behaviors. This eCommerce tool helps marketers to boost their campaign results.
Features of Wigzo
- 360-degree user profiling
- Behavioral automation
- Email personalization
- Personalized notifications
- Product recommendations
- Exit intent
Google Analytics is the most preferred way to track most of the data of your e-commerce site. You simply need to add a small amount of code to the back end of your site.
It will allow you to collect data to view which traffic sources have been most beneficial or profitable. This facilitates you to work out your marketing ROI easily.
Features of Google Analytics
- Number of transactions
- Conversion rate
- Total revenue
- Average order value
- Number of unique purchases
- Quantity of products sold
- Quantity of product sold
- Revenue by product
- Average price of products
- Day to transaction
- Visits to transaction
Crazy Egg gives you the extraordinary and competitive advantage to improve your website without spending much. With the help of the tool, you can build a site that your users and customers love.
Once you get to know what they like to use and what they don’t, you can make changes will make a difference in your site.
Features of Crazy Egg
- HeatMap: This gives you a picture of where people clicked on your site.
- ScrollMap: This gives you the picture of how far down in the page visitors are scrolling and it helps to determine where the visitors abandon the page.
- Overlay: The report displays the data of the number of clicks of each element of your page.
- Confetti: Once you are aware of where your most clicks are coming from, you can work on the exact traffic sources to maximize the revenue.
If you run an e-commerce website, streamlining communication with your customers is essential for providing a seamless shopping experience. Heymarket is a valuable addition to your toolkit for enhancing customer engagement and support.
Heymarket is a versatile messaging platform designed to help e-commerce businesses effectively communicate with their customers through various channels, including text messaging directly from your Shopify store, and Instagram and Facebook Messenger. It enables you to manage customer interactions efficiently and offers a range of features to enhance your e-commerce operations.
Features of Heymarket
- Text Messaging & Integrations: Heymarket allows you to send and receive SMS messages directly from Shopify and integrates with both Instagram and Facebook Messenger directly from a unified dashboard.
- Automated Responses: You can set up automated responses to common customer inquiries, such as order status updates, shipping information, and FAQs. This saves time and provides instant support to your customers.
- Contact Segmentation: You can organize your customer contacts into segments based on various criteria, such as purchase history, location, or engagement level.
- Broadcast Messaging: Send important updates, promotions, or announcements to multiple customers at once using broadcast messaging.
- Appointment Scheduling: Heymarket includes a feature for scheduling appointments and reminders, making it easier for customers to book services or consultations directly through messaging.
- Message Templates: Create and save message templates for frequently asked questions or standard responses. This ensures consistency in your messaging and simplifies the communication process.
Marketing on Facebook is one of the most efficient tactics to increase sales of your online business. Facebook ads make it simple to reach the audience who matter to your business. It also tracks the results of the advertising across various devices.
Features of Facebook Ads
- By setting up a page
- Boost the post of your page to reach more people
- Reach the customers you know using the right Facebook business tools
- Choose a particular advert audience
- Track customer actions on your website
Operating an online store is not as easy as you think. During this process, store owners might have to tackle several problems with their eCommerce platforms that cannot be solved. If that’s the case, you should consider switching to a different solution.
This is when LitExtension comes to the rescue.
LitExtension is a tech company specializing in shopping cart migration. It allows you to securely and speedily transfer all your data from one eCommerce platform to another. For example, if you are running an online store on Wix and want to switch from Wix to Shopify, you can have LitExtension take over your task. This solution will automatically shift all your products, customers, and orders from Wix to Shopify in just a few simple steps.
Features of LitExtension
- Easy to use: LitExtension is user-friendly, even for those with little knowledge of technology. All you need to do is fill in your carts’ information and let LitExtension work its magic.
- Support a wide range of carts: LitExtension supports over 120 eCommerce platforms. Whether you are selling on a hosted solution or an open-source shopping cart, LitExtension can easily meet your demand.
- All-in-one migration package: Don’t have time to perform the migration yourself? LitExtension offers an all-in-one migration package that can save you more time and effort. Upon registering for this package, you will have access to an exclusive support agent who will assist you during the migration process. They will help you perform the transfer and keep you up-to-date on everything that happened along the way.
With online shopping becoming more of the norm, having products present and visible on eCommerce channels like Google, Facebook, Amazon, etc., is a must for advertisers. And the quality of the data sent to these channels is crucial to every campaign’s success.
DataFeedWatch is a leading feed marketing and PPC automation solution available in over 60 countries and across 2000+ eCommerce channels with the goal of helping agencies, retailers, and online merchants grow, both locally and globally.
Using a feed management solution like DataFeedWatch will allow you to create fully optimized product feeds based on your existing data. Optimized listings will then help you increase sales, easily sell on multiple channels, and prevent advertising out-of-stock products.
Features of DataFeedWatch
- Advanced feed optimization: Turn feeds into sales with accurate, up to date, and enhanced data.
- Price watch: Leverage competitive insights to strengthen your market presence.
- Feed-driven search ads: Automate your Google Search Campaigns, Keywords, and Ads.
- Product level analytics: Identify best-sellers and underperformers. Shift focus to profitable products.
- DIY or managed feeds: DataFeedWatch offers both DIY and managed options for data feed management.
Sender has been developed and maintained with functionality and ease of use in mind. The user interface and features are designed to be as simple as possible while maintaining robust functionality. Adding invincible pricing to the equation will give you an absolute monster of value.
Sender takes a customer-first approach. This means that all customers can get the same attention, regardless of their subscription plan. In other words, even the top-level features have no limits or restrictions.
In addition to effective email marketing services, Sender also offers SMS marketing for the best eCommerce results. SMS campaigns are rarely done alone. They are always a small but important part of a larger marketing strategy. Ideally, you should choose a solution that combines both SMS and email marketing under one interface.
Features of Sender
- Clean and easy-to-use UI
- Sophisticated subscriber management system
- Hassle-free drag and drop design editor ( including HTML and plain text)
- Reports & Analytics
- User-friendly email automation
- Subscription form, popup builder with a few-click integration
- 24/7 real-time customer support
- Exceptional email deliverability with no daily limits.
- eCommerce integrations with web platforms like WordPress, Zapier, RESTful API for developers, and others
Omnisend is a powerful tool designed to make email and SMS marketing easy and effective for your eCommerce website. Its user-friendly interface and range of features ensure a smooth experience while helping you achieve strong results. By incorporating unbeatable pricing, Omnisend brings exceptional value to your business.
Putting customers first is a priority for Omnisend. Regardless of your subscription plan, every customer receives unlimited features and the same 24/7 live chat and email support. Even the top-tier features come with no limitations, ensuring equal access for everyone.
In addition to top-notch email marketing services, Omnisend goes further by offering SMS and push notification marketing, enhancing your eCommerce outcomes. SMS campaigns are most effective when integrated into a broader marketing strategy. Choosing a solution that combines both email and SMS marketing within one platform is ideal.
Features of Sender
- Clean and intuitive user interface
- Easy-to-use drag and drop design editor for emails (supports HTML and plain text)
- 250+ professionally-designed email templates
- Detailed reports and analytics
- Powerful automation for email, SMS and push messages that’s easy to use
- Flexible segmentation so you can better personalize your messages
- Integration of subscription forms and pop-up builder with just a few clicks
- Round-the-clock real-time customer support
- Outstanding email deliverability
- Seamless eCommerce integrations with platforms like Shopify, WordPress (WooCommerce), BigCommerce, Zapier, and more
Any e-commerce store owner who works with employees or contractors, or has to help customers troubleshoot, has to create written documentation. Typically this takes writing out instructions, taking and editing screenshots, and then uploading a document to the proper location.
Scribe cuts out all the manual work, capturing your screen while you work and turning it into a shareable guide with screenshots and written instructions. You can then share your Scribe with a link or embed it in your customer help center or internal knowledge base.
Its Chrome extension is free for unlimited users to create unlimited guides. Scribes can be embedded in any e-commerce store where you can customize HTML.
Features of Scribe
- Create documentation in a fraction of the time, then edit your steps or share with teammates or customers
- Unlimited team members, Scribe creation, and page creation for free
- Quickly build out your FAQ page or help center and ensure great customer service
For a long time, the little guys in ecommerce have been deprived of powerful technologies like Product Information Management (PIM). That all changed when Plytix introduced its PIM to the market. PIM is no longer a luxury but something that is essential to your ecommerce business’s success.
With Plytix’s PIM, you can forget about messy spreadsheets to create, edit and store your product data. All your production is in one place and up to date, making collaboration between teams seamless.
What’s more, you can optimize your product data to rank higher on the different online marketplaces inside the PIM. It will update your optimized product data on all your channels; a PIM is a great tool for going omnichannel.
Plytix’s PIM is user-friendly and affordable. So whether you are a small to medium eCommerce business or an established enterprise, Plytix can work for you.
Features of Plytix PIM
- Control your product information on multiple channels via one place
- Optimize your product data using the PIM
- Create tailor-made brand portals (catalogs) that you can distribute to your customers
- User-friendly and cost-effective
Zonka Feedback is one of the most reliable free customer feedback tools which enables businesses to collect feedback effortlessly with the use of the latest technology.
It enables multi-channel survey distribution and easy response tracking so that you can target different audiences with different surveys and still be able to make sense of all the feedback you have collected.
The feedback tool that allows you to collect feedback through email, SMS, survey link, QR code, mobile app, mobile, tablet, and kiosk.
Using Zonka Feedback, you can measure feedback across the most important CX metrics, including NPS, CSAT, and CES. Moreover, you can collect quick and in-the-moment feedback using its free customer feedback app.
Features of Zonka Feedback
- Website give you up to 3 free surveys, which can be created with a few clicks with 500+ ready-to-use, industry-specific survey templates; no need for coding and technical knowledge.
- Multilingual surveys (30+ languages)
- It provides automated workflows, feedback segmentation and tagging with real-time alerts, notifications, and response actions.
- Reporting and analysis to retrieve insightful data and trends from responses.
- Unified response inbox.
- Survey logic to create relevant surveys despite different customer experiences
- The surveys are mobile-responsive.
Online shopping should be effortless and enjoyable. That’s why Luigi’s Box, a unique product search and recommendation technology, was developed.
With proven results in increasing conversion rates and helping customers find what they need quickly and easily, Luigi’s Box is the solution you’ve been looking for to take your e-shop to the next level!
Features of Luigi’s Box
- This tool helps e-shoppers find exactly what they are looking for with just a few clicks. Whether visitors to your site need help filtering through vast collections of products to find the perfect match, their smart search engine ensures a seamless, hassle-free browsing experience every time.
- A single dashboard that gives you super quick visual feedback about the state of your search.
- Recommender displays product suggestions in your e-shop, personalized to every visitor with AI, based on his preferences and previous online behavior.
DSers is a dropshipping app on the Shopify app store. Founded in 2018, the app now has 8000+ 5 star reviews on the Shopify app store and serves more than 150K customers. Whitelisted by AliExpress, the app is the best AliExpress dropshipping tool allowing you to save 97% order processing time.
In addition to its key features like automatic pricing rules to ensure your profits, easy account setup, inventory management, multiple store management, etc., it also has its affiliate program that helps users or affiliates from their AliExpress Get cash back on every sale.
Moreover, DSers dropshipping app is also a great option to get success with your online dropshipping business if you are planning to start dropshipping on Wix or WooCommerce.
Features of DSers
- The Supplier Optimizer makes it easier for you to find new suppliers selling the exact same product but with higher ratings and cheaper prices with Supplier Optimizer.
- With Bulk Order, you can place orders to AliExpress easily and fast. You can place all new orders received from customers with just a few clicks. Every product in your online e-commerce store should be linked to the AliExpress supplier you want to use in DSers. Each variant of the product should be linked to the corresponding variant provided by the vendor.
- With Bundle Products, you can create a Pack Of AliExpress Products to increase the average cart value.
- DSers will automatically sync the AliExpress tracking number and then transmit it to your store to notify customers.
- Automatically track the status and information of all orders. New orders will appear once you receive them and orders will move to different tabs based on their current status.
- DSers is here to make sure that you know the exact amount of goods ready to be sold for each AliExpress supplier at any time.
- Pre-select your preferred shipping method by country, price, or delivery time, depending on your preference.
- Automatically apply some pricing rules to all new products you import.
Tally is one of the highest-rated business accounting software. It is also one of the best listed GST software with barcode integration, inventory management, email integration, VAT/service tax, TDS/TCS, and several other functions. It is also accepted by more than 140 countries across the world.
Apart from being a brilliant GST software, Tally’s excellent scalability, flexibility, remote access, multilingual capability, and speed makes it one of the most used software.
In a company’s Tally database, relevant business data such as inventory records, financial transactions, creditors and debtors lists, sales records, and even taxation details are saved. Tally is widely used by many of e-commerce businesses.
Tally is an integral software for small, mid-size, and large organizations. It is also termed as one of the finest debt management advisors that blends automated debt assistance and line of credit to help people get out of debt.
With Tally, you can manage your credit cards, save money on interest, pay debts faster, and whatnot!
Features of Tally
- Budget-friendly with a low APR: Tally is one of the most cost-effective business accounting software with a low APR.
- Secure system: With Tally, users don’t have to worry about losing confidential information.
- Late fee protection: Tally provides late fee protection to all its users. Every month Tally checks the users’ credit card accounts to ensure that users have satisfied the minimum payment amounts.
- Remote access: With Tally’s remote access, you can access your data anytime and anywhere!
- Easy-to-use GST software: Tally is one of the most efficient GST softwares that helps users with accurate return filing and several other features.
Track-POD is a last-mile delivery platform used by e-commerce businesses of all sizes. All of its 50+ advanced features come out of the box, which means you can get started within a day.
Thanks to Track-POD’s native integrations with WooCommerce, Magento, QuickBooks Online, Xero, as well as 5,000+ apps via Zapier, it’s a perfect fit for retailers who want to manage their logistics independently.
Online buyers evaluate stores based on shipping options. With Track-POD’s robust local distribution network and good logistics software in place, you can outperform your competitors and even outplay third party logistics providers.
Features of Track-POD
- Instant order import: Integrate Track-POD with your customer facing system and import new orders instantly for route planning & optimization.
- Shipping labels & barcode scanner app: Track-POD generates shipping labels for orders and items to help you confirm loading and delivery.
- Live tracking notifications: Your customers get delivery notifications when their orders are scheduled, about to arrive, and post-delivery.
- Custom Delivery-Proof template: Customize your delivery note and share a PDF with e-signature, photo, and geotags.
- Easy to scale: Pay per driver or per order (unlimited drivers), switch any time.
Take your website or online store from good to great! Do you have good site traffic but could use more leads and conversions? Having a well-constructed website is only half the battle. It should be your best salesperson on the team.
That’s where POWR comes in. Choose from over 60 website apps and plugins, like form builder, popups, countdown timers, image/video galleries, and many more, all created to help eCommerce businesses accomplish business goals.
Features of POWR
- Integration with G-suite + over 70 website-building platforms like Wix, WordPress, and Shopify and 100s of other tools like Mailchimp, Klaviyo, and Zapier
- Start for free with no credit card required, and keep apps free for life based on features and limitations
- Embed a “Buy Now” feature on most apps and accept payments via PayPal and Stripe
- Personalized analytics dashboard to track contacts, responses, and overall sales
- Support agents are available 24/7
WebWave is a website builder used by users globally. It works like a graphical tool, like Canva or Figma, making its interface intuitive and extremely easy to use. WebWave has a full-featured free plan, with the premium plans starting at just $10 per month for one-page websites.
All WebWave free responsive website templates are fully customizable, giving you flexibility and the ability to change to meet your specific needs. You can rearrange elements on pages, change colors and fonts, and set layout elements to appear on each page.
Creating a website with WebWave is relatively easy if you don’t need more customization and only add content to the pre-designed templates. It’s also easy to add basic elements, such as text and slideshows, and drag and drop them to the desired location on the page.
Features of WebWave
- Drag and drop website builder – With WebWave you can move and drop elements where you want. Elements can freely overlap and obscure each other. No tables or restrictions
- Work with layers – Working in WebWave website builder resembles working in a graphics program. You can position elements anywhere on the screen with an accuracy of 1 px.
- Responsive websites – All templates are adapted to mobile devices, so you don’t have to worry about that.
- E-commerce abilities – With WebWave’s, solution you can get your first store up and running quickly and efficiently.
- Free domain name – When you choose any Premium Plan at WebWave, you get your own domain name for a year for free. Your website will automatically be visible under your unique address
- Mailboxes – Create email accounts, under your own domain name. With WebWave website builder hosting, you can create as many mailboxes as you want.
- Optimized for search engines – SEO Analyzer will help you analyze your website to improve your search rankings.
Freelogocreator is a graphic design tool that allows users to create and customize logos for their businesses. The tool can also be used to design logos for an e-commerce website, as it allows users to create professional-looking logos that can be used for branding of their online store.
It can also be used to create graphics and other visual assets like business card designs, flyer designs, merchandise design, and social header designs that can be used to promote an e-commerce business on social media or other online platforms.
However, it’s primarily a logo design tool, and it has fresh & unique designs, a rich customization bar, and a completely cost-free design experience.
Features of Free Logo Creator
- A wide collection of 1000s of logo-templates to choose from
- The ability to customize logos by changing colors, fonts, and other design elements
- Can easily download logos in various formats, including PNG, JPG, and SVG
- Users can create logos with transparent backgrounds
- Complete branding packages available with the option to preview logos in different contexts, such as on a business card or mug etc.
- Save and edit logos online, allowing users to make changes and updates as needed and absolutely free of cost
A well-constructed eCommerce website must accomplish many things. The top goals are usually:
- Attract and collect quality leads
- Convert leads to customers and collect payments
- Improve customer support and communication
- Generate new referrals from my loyal customers
You would think this would require a bunch of different vendors that offer such tools to achieve these results, right? Not anymore.
If any of the above goals sounds like you, POWROne is for you. It’s a singular platform with over 60 no-code website plugin apps that will help you achieve any goal you can imagine
Features of POWR
- Single account. No more worrying about several dashboards, logins, and monthly payments. Create, edit, and manage all your plugins from one dashboard with one login
- No-code plugins. Keep your site loading speed super fast with plugins that require no coding or web developer experience.
- Pre-built templates. Not a designer? No worries. There are 100s of pre-built templates ready to use that were created by our expert design team. Just add your unique brand elements, and you’re all set.
- Goal-based filtering. If, for example, you need only to improve your conversions, you can set your filter to see only conversion-based plugins, like a countdown timer, a payments-enabled order form, or a popup. Need to support your customers? Create an FAQ app or live chat. The combinations are endless!
Artificial Intelligence has been instrumental in driving innovation in numerous industries, and the e-commerce industry is no exception. E-commerce websites can now deliver a more personalized user experience, thanks to AI.
The AI-powered Zendesk chatbot uses machine learning and natural language processing to process customer queries and requests. You can streamline your customer support by responding to customer queries instantaneously, around the clock.
The chatbot can also help collect necessary customer information before connecting them to a live agent, ensuring swift resolution and greater customer satisfaction.
Incorporating the Zendesk chatbot into your customer service experience ensures quick query resolution in less time without additional support.
Features of Zendesk
- Compatibility: The Zendesk chatbot is compatible with multiple messaging channels, including websites, mobile apps, social media, and other communication tools like Slack.
- Data Collection: This chatbot comes with the ability to collect key customer information, fill out existing ticket fields, and provide more information to the agents about a customer and their history with the brand.
- Integration: Zendesk’s API enables you to integrate the AI-powered chatbot into your customer service workflow, thus automating responses to commonly asked questions.
- Triggers: You can set triggers based on customer behavior to send targeted messages to your customers.
- Real-Time Chat Monitoring: With the Zendesk chatbot, you can monitor live data on visitor experience, chat volume, and agent performance. The information you gather can help you improve your products and customer service.
In the world of e-commerce, having a well-designed website is essential for success. With Namecheap Website Builder tool, creating a professional-looking e-commerce website is quick and easy. The powerful tool is also a user-friendly solution for businesses looking to establish a strong online presence and increase their sales.
With its customizable templates, e-commerce integration, mobile-responsive design, and social media integration, Namecheap’s Website Builder tool is an all-in-one solution for businesses of all sizes.
You don’t need to be tech-savvy to create a professional-looking e-commerce website. The tool is incredibly stream-lined and provides a drag-and-drop interface that allows you to add, move and delete elements of your site with ease.
Features of Namecheap
- Easy-to-use interface: The Website Builder tool is easy to use, allowing even those with little to no technical experience to create an e-commerce website with ease.
- Customizable templates: The tool offers a range of customizable templates specifically designed for e-commerce, allowing users to create a unique and professional-looking website that aligns with their brand.
- Mobile-responsive design: All templates offered by the Website Builder are mobile-responsive, ensuring that the website looks great on any device, including smartphones and tablets
- E-commerce integration: The Website Builder tool integrates with popular e-commerce platforms like PayPal and Stripe, allowing businesses to easily sell products or services online.
- Secure hosting: Namecheap’s Website Builder tool comes with secure hosting included, ensuring that customers’ personal and financial information is safe and protected from online threats.
- SEO-friendly: The Website Builder tool is designed to be SEO-friendly, making it easier for businesses to optimize their e-commerce site for search engines, helping to drive traffic and increase sales.
- Social media integration: The Website Builder tool also integrates with social media platforms, allowing businesses to easily connect their e-commerce site with their social media profiles and drive traffic from those platforms.
Ready to take your online store to new heights? Look no further than Host IT Smart, which offers small & big-sized businesses to create stunning online stores easily.
With their amazing features and user-friendly interface, you can showcase your products, attract customers, and boost sales in the best possible manner.
Features of Host IT Smart
- Powerful Web Hosting: Enjoy secure and reliable web hosting with top-notch infrastructure, including a free domain and SSL certificate. Benefit from high-speed website performance, a 99.9% uptime guarantee, and round-the-clock customer support.
- Easy Store Setup: Setting up an online store is effortless with Host IT Smart’s Website Builder. Customize your store’s design, layout, and branding without any coding or technical skills required.
- Mobile-Optimized Designs: Ensure your website looks great on all devices with fully mobile-optimized templates. Host IT Smart’s website builder offers a wide range of designs that adapt seamlessly to different screen sizes.
- SEO-Friendly Features: Maximize your online store’s visibility in search engine results with built-in SEO features. Customize meta tags, URL structures, and sitemaps to improve your store’s search engine rankings.
- Exceptional Support: Receive top-notch support throughout your website building journey. Host IT Smart’s customer support team is available 24/7 via phone, live chat, WhatsApp, and ticket support to assist you with any queries or technical issues.
Running an eCommerce website can be quite challenging, especially when you’re trying to optimize the shopping experience and increase conversion rates. The right tools can help you overcome these hurdles. An impressive 76% of online shoppers consider a smooth checkout experience crucial for repeat purchases.
SureCart is a revolution in the eCommerce space, designed to streamline the sales process on WordPress websites. It offers comprehensive and straightforward solutions to help you increase average order value (AOV), reduce churn, and ultimately boost your revenue.
For example, the tool’s simple and powerful checkouts can drastically reduce cart abandonment rates, a common issue that online stores face. By integrating multiple payment options and easily manageable subscription plans, SureCart gives your customers the flexibility they need.
Its visual drag-and-drop builder, which requires no coding skills, can help you tailor the user experience to your customers’ needs and preferences. Full customizability ensures that your store aligns with your brand, enhancing the overall aesthetics and functionality.
Features of SureCart
- No slowing down: SureCart is lightweight and designed to work seamlessly without bloat or slowing down your website.
- Drag-and-drop builder: Create your ideal online store using the visual drag-and-drop builder, no coding skills required.
- Powerful checkouts: Create simple yet powerful checkout processes that can help reduce cart abandonment and increase conversions.
- Full customizability: With full control over your store’s design and functionality, SureCart allows you to build an eCommerce site that reflects your brand.
- Multiple payment options: SureCart supports a wide variety of payment options, giving customers the flexibility they need.
- Manageable subscription plans: The tool offers easily manageable subscription plans, an essential feature for any subscription-based business model.
- Data reporting and analytics: Make informed business decisions based on comprehensive reports and data analysis.
- Multiple integrations: Connect SureCart with your favorite tools and platforms for a fully integrated eCommerce solution.
Host Duplex has been delivering WooCommerce, and Magento hosting solutions for over 13 years to different industry types and sizes.
Host Duplex relies on all the above pointers, with special attention to detail to its intelligent caching technology, MagePlex.
MagePlex is an intelligent caching technology that instantly enhances both frontend and backend Magento page speeds. The reliable infrastructure and network ensures a website owner achieves remarkable 99.99% uptime.
Host Duplex has also been featured in esteemed publications such as The Washington Post and Ars Technica, and trusted by leading organizations for the advanced security measures and cybersecurity expertise.
Features of Host Duplex
- MagePlex Intelligent Caching: Reduces server load, speeds up web apps by storing repeated queries for faster responses.
- Ultra-fast Pre-fetch (Magento 2.4+): Quickly preloads entire websites for near-instant global page response.
- High-Performance Infrastructure: Clustered environment with advanced caching tech for unmatched speed.
- Scalability Simplified: Handles traffic spikes, enabling seamless business growth.
- Comprehensive Server Management: Firewall, updates, monitoring, issue resolution, and more.
- Advanced Security Measures: WAF management, attack prevention, DDOS mitigation, zero-day exploit prevention.
- Simplified Log Management: Consolidated event logs via load balancer for unified logging data.
- Round-the-Clock Support: 24/7 phone and ticket-based support for quick issue resolution.
- Content Delivery Network: Partnered with Cloudflare, Fastly, and Sucuri for edge performance.
OptiMonk is a powerful website personalization platform that offers advanced personalization, segmentation, and customer engagement tools for ecommerce businesses. You can also use it in your marketing toolbox. It’ll have the ability to create unique and meaningful digital experiences across the entire customer journey.
Features of Host Duplex
- With Embedded Content, you can customize your website’s browsing experience to suit different groups of people—no coding skills necessary!
- OptiMonk also offers Dynamic Content, which allows you to create tailored messages to appeal to each individual customer—without involving developers.
- OptiMonk’s Segments feature makes it easy to set up targeting rules for your campaigns and determine who sees them.
Running eCommerce businesses requires you to constantly reevaluate your offerings, so you stay on top of your customers’ minds at all times. But it isn’t all about the price. You have to deliver an effortless experience and assist them at every step.
You can use these eCommerce tools to streamline it all. You should also focus on a holistic marketing strategy to drive more leads to your website.
That’s where social media tools like SocialPilot come in handy. Manage branding on diversified social media platforms from one place. Take a free trial to put your social media on autopilot and spike your website traffic.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is eCommerce worth globally?
As per Statista, global retail e-commerce sales were estimated to be around 4.9 trillion dollars in 2021. This value is expected to increase by 50%, reaching $7.4 trillion by 2025.
What are the 3 types of eCommerce?
3 types of eCommerce are:
What are the challenges in eCommerce?
Here are a few challenges in eCommerce industry:
- Cyber security
- Rigorous competition
- Return and refund policies
- Customer loyalty
What are the ways to increase customer engagement in eCommerce?
Some ways to increase customer engagement in eCommerce are:
- Customer feedbacks
- Rewards for reviews
- Loyalty programs
- Prompt reply to unsatisfied customers
- Engage with customers on social media
What are the eCommerce tools best for startups?
Some of the top eCommerce tools for startups are:
- Acquire Live Chat
- ProProfs Help Desk
- Referral Candy
- Chatbot Builder by SendPulse
- Google Analytics
- Crazy Egg
- Facebook Ads
- Plytix PIM
- Zonka Feedback
- Luigi's Box